All Comments on 'Francis Meets a Black Stud Ch. 05'

by FrancisAlba

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Series!

You are one fucked up bitch! I think I love you!

FrancisAlbaFrancisAlbaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Oh you little sissy

How sweet

james_38671james_38671almost 13 years ago
great

i wish i could be there with you to help suck those black cocks,

so hot

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
Hot

you are really a black cock slut , how many have u had in real life,

i know what it means to serve black cocks and be a slut for them

u are hooked now i am sure

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
hot

i would to watcha girl like you be such a slut

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdalmost 13 years ago
wish i was you

OMG... i SOOOO wish i was you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love black cock only!

I'd never been with another black guy other than my lover till I had him and his friend at once yesterday. Now I want only huge hard black cocks. I laid on my back getting impaled on my back with my permanently smooth legs in pink stockings, four inch heels and garter belt, with crotchless panties. with my legs over my beautiful lover's shoulders. His friend walked in on us and I asked my honey if he'd mind if his beautiful black friend would fuck my mouth at the same time. He was all for it, so I laid on our bed, with pillows under my neck to give him a perfect face pussy. I deep throated his best friend's (no lie) twelve inch cock for a half hour before we all came together. Then they switched! The feeling of having my makeup perfect, bra and matching garter belt and stockings while filled with two beautiful cum filled huge, hard, hot black cocks in both holes is the best feeling I have ever had. You gave me something else to cum to while I wait for him to come home. I hope he brings his friend!!! Keep going. I'm a white cum slut, too, and have just started taking estradiol shots three months ago. My breasts are starting to fill my bra. I'm constantly horny for him.

lockedupslutlockedupslutover 12 years ago
So hot!

I REALLY loved your story! Especially the chastity part. Maybe Francis would get gangbanged and he would learn to enjoy having his peenie locked..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next chapter

Please write the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

This is one of the hottest sissy stories ever written! Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrancisAlba@FrancisAlba
82 Followers
I love writing all these white submissive interracial cock sucking stories for all you sissy faggots! It’s takes a long time to write as I have to keep stopping to get myself off. I prefer the ones where the white male is the submissive. Let me know what you think in the comme...