All Comments on 'I Love Black Ch. 04'

by mstrb77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dreadful

I'm not referring to the subject matter, because I think that a well-told interracial tale, with believable scenarios, realistic people and actual dialogue, can be very erotic.

This isn't any of that. It's wretched. I glanced at the other stories of this series of yours, and not only aren't you getting any better, you seem to be regressing. The dialogue is consistantly lame and only semi-literate, and the physical dimensions absurd.

I hope at least you are getting yourself off by writing this dribble, because only the severely addled could find this barely coherent tripe erotic.

For the record, I don't usually make comments like this. I know some people do like to slag the inept writers here, but I don't. I would much rather leave a compliment. This, however, is as lame as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your so called marriage was a fucked up sick mistake from day one. Your nigger loving whore/bitch should NEVER married you or anyone else. She didn't love you she didn't know what love was. She probably laughed at you on her deathbed. What a pathetic little worm you are.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
wow

this seems to be true , i can understand her need fodr black cock

kinda unusual in those times for it to happen maybe

she did get all she wanted tho , so good for her

NJW7NJW7almost 13 years ago
Not believable

He meets his late wife's son for the first time, and gets into a conversation about her sex life? 14 and 16 inch dicks? Come on. I never read any stories on this site expecting Bronte, but let's make the stories somewhat believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You truly are a stupid pathetic creature. if there is a higher being that made us all it fucked up big time when it made you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

This story makes no sense as a follow up to chapter 3. The characters are different the story is different. Before it was the wife, Lois telling the story. Now it is a husband telling how he found out his late wife got pregnant. What happened?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous