All Comments on 'Lynn'

by Pablojr2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RigatonyRigatonyabout 11 years ago
four stars

I only gave you four stars because of length. Please continue, but not in 3/4 page installments!!!!

I, for one, would much prefer to read through an entire story in one sitting, or at least 4 to 6 pages so I feel like I am part of something, and not trying to remember a moment in time story plot.

Tanx, Rigatony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

character development, and longevity could be worked on, though a nice conclusion

tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
I like it

Can't wait for more adventures with these two. Keep on trucking.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Lynn

Say what?? What is the sanity of this story. Rape? Abuse? Rage? Female hate?

Homosexual desires? Debasement?

Why would a sister be attacked in such fashion for borrowing a pornographic magazine? My opinion that women, sisters, females can enjoy porn as well as the macho male. She did "borrow" the magazine without permission, but does that come to felony assault of her body, physically and emotionally? Not even in the same ballpark. Whow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WRONG CATAGORY

use the NONCONSENT AREA for this shit asshole it is not welcome in the INCEST area.

Dream59Dream59almost 10 years ago
Shut the fuck up

asshole. Last time I checked, brother/sister sex IS incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and????

Cruel but ignore the idiots below good fantasy could of been longer but if it was true ur sis had every opportunity to stop you and she didn't so she wanted it and got end of

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Short and loads of fun!! You're still left wondering if sis was running the puppet show, hehehe!

Thanks for sharing it with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, she WAS calling his name out during her pleasure acts. So some of these other comments don't make sense. I just wish the story could have been much longer to express how she did fantasize about her brother and her having sex, and possibly a loving relationship. Thank you.

'Wildbill'

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Didn't endear me to either brother or sister

2 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPablojr2@Pablojr2
10 Followers
I'm an artistic romantic, with an active imagination, and I like to escape into my fantasy world quite frequently. I belong to a wonderful woman who loves, supports, and encourages me. Who knows....maybe i'll discover a hidden talent in my writing. I want to thank everyone ...