All Comments on 'Tasting a Man for the First Time'

by all_of_you

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Love this story. It is great as you describe everything they are doing and what the are feeling. Great Job on your first story!!!

stringfellostringfelloalmost 13 years ago
Yes, yes!

It is as you imagine, only better. It is warm and creamy and tastes clean and fills your warm mouth to reward you for doing so well. I'd love to have you as my virgin!

djensen6655djensen6655almost 13 years ago
Very good

Nice story. In same situation as you. Hope to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes its nice

Its very hot to feel him squirt. Yes you can tell when its close...his body will tense and he'll groan or grunt...the head sweels right before squirting...I love the taste of the first squirt...rub around his ass bud right before he cums....

dontdoit1029dontdoit1029almost 13 years ago
Good Story

Reminds me of my first time... wish I could do it again!!!

Karmaguy75Karmaguy75almost 13 years ago
Nice!

Nice story, keep up the good work!

grcaramelagrcaramelaalmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC !!!

No matter I am a girl of 28 - the story was just magic !!!

Good work - keep writing !!! Please !!!

grcaramela from Greece !!!!

(grcaramela.yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Great story, really hot stuff. If that is your first keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Much like my real first time

You should try it you will like it and so will he!

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribbleralmost 13 years ago
First time?

You should only hope that your first real time is as good as your first story! Very hot, very vivid. Good job!

Curious3612Curious3612almost 13 years ago
Your a Natural

Very nice erotic story. I'm bi and this story turned me on... Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what it is like

Great story, I want to read about the first time you get fucked next!

The first time a man came in my mouth, I was moving my tongue back and forth over his big fat cock head, I had no idea he was even close to cuming, but suddenly my mouth was full of liquid it took me a split second to realize what had happened. then I had to think fast as to, if I should let it dribble out or swallow it. I didn’t want to leave him with a big mess so I swallowed it all. It wasn’t bad it wasn’t good either. It was a long time ago and I wish i could do it again. maybe i will. I just told my wife of 15 yrs that I think about having sex with men allot.

She wasn’t upset at me. She is very understanding, so maybe someday i can do it again.

tturtle50tturtle50almost 13 years ago
5 Stars!

I enjoyed the story! The texture is the only thing left.. Story got me going! Thanks for posting! The feeling of hard sponge is so wild!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story!

Bi guy here! Love stories about sucking for the first time. It was a long time before I let a guy cum in my mouth. The first time it happened I was so into sucking it just happened and it was incredible! Hot tasty and just filled my mouth! The feeling of making a cock cum is very addicting!

debeardebearalmost 13 years ago
Loved It !!!

Love first time cock sucking stories. I've written a few posted on this site myself. Check them out if you would like. I love the way your story captures the essence of cock sucking...write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i need to learn

Can someone teach me to suck, 832-928-9893

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want some too!!!

I've given a couple of blow- jobs at glory-holes, I kind of liked it but, I have been trying to get a man over to my place so I can worship his cock just like in your story. Haven't had (505) 204-3366 much luck. I even put and ad on craigslist, go figure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Fantasy

I'm a straight guy but I find gay blow job stories very erotic and get hard at the idea of trying it myself. I also find the smell of my own crotch a turn on and wonder what it would be like to get between a guys legs and inhale his scent. I think it will remain a fantasy only as I think I would feel guilty if I was to actually do it. For now I'll just jerk off thinking about it.

burnie4434burnie4434about 12 years ago
Nice story

I remember the first time I sucked a cock. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to let him cum in my mouth. It was wonderful and I have sucked of many men since then. For about 3 years after I sucked my first cock, I told myself that I was bi. I then realized that All I could think about was when I was going to suck my next cock and taste that wonderful cum. I then realized that I was gay. I try to suck 2 or 3 cocks a week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worshipping cum

i am a newbie at sucking cock but is really loved the cum i have sucked...a genuine cocksucker i guess...mmmmmmmmmmm

schuwingggschuwingggover 11 years ago
great start

that story was delicious. very much like my first time !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Fantasy

I want so badly to try sucking a hot married mans cock (I'm also married). The more I read about it the more I want to try it. I love the smell of my own sweaty crotch and fantasize about being pushed to my knee's and having my face rubbed in a hot manly smelling white underweared crotch. I want the guy to be really verbal to me and I would start to moan as I smelled his hot scent . I would pull his underwear down and inhale deeply as his masculine scent hit my nostrils. His hard dick would spring out of his underwear and hit me in the face as I bury my face into his crotch and lick just behind his sweaty nut sack as he tells me to smell him and lick him. I would lick his nuts knowing they hold his hot load for me. What a fantasy! I would blow him to completion and feel his hot cum spurt onto my face and in my mouth with some dripping down his balls where I would lick it off while jerking my hard cock. I guess I'm orally fixated and if someone ever presented the opportunity I don't know if I could resist! I can smell that manly crotch now! I would love to do this but my wife would not understand and after 20 years of a lovely marriage, I could not betray that love. I will just continue to really enjoy eating my wife's hot pussy and keep this fantasy to myself. What fun it would be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sounds much like my first time. Ive been sucking cocks ever 9since.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
first time

Sounds like a great start; I'd like to copy your experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked your story

I am a bi-curious man. And I am *very* cum curious!

I sooooo want to suck another man's cock! After worshiping his cock with my mouth for hours I would love to lay on my back and look up as he pumps himself to orgasm. I would open my mouth wide to gratefully accept every thick jet of sperm that he can give me. OMG, how I want sperm in my mouth!!

Any advice on how I can make this fantasy a reality?

albanybiguyalbanybiguyalmost 11 years ago
feeling the same

I wonder by now if you have not made this come true for yourself. Loved reading your thoughts on 'doing' this - much like my own.

BicyclistBicyclistover 10 years ago
Cock sucking questions answered

A good story.

I have sucked many cocks.

Yes i let him cum in my mouth.

The mouth is already warm so there is no sensation of warmth. Of course the cum is body tmperature. The principal physical sensation when he cums is the taste.

I personally prefer spurters but this is a small point. My real preference is the taste (diet makes a big difference) and volume of ejaculate - i like a lot.

I can usually tell when the guy is getting ready to cum. The cock usually stiffens and/or the guy tries to thrust, and/or he makes noise. But some guys think you will pull off so they try to hide it. Hiding it until the ejaculation starts just detracts for both parties.

The cock always pulses.

The cum in the mouth is very intimate. My favorite part of a blow job is the guys cock in my mouth bathing in his own cum as he slowly comes down from the climax. Most people, especially women, want to immediaty pull off when the reality is that the best blow job has a long resolution phase, no pressure on the head at all and let the cock slowly deflate. Let the reciever end the blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great cock story!

It is a great feeling to be on your knees in front of another guy and to be sucking his cock. Or if he lies down on his back, as on a bed, and you're positioned between his spread legs with his great cock in front of you. Either way, it is a great realization to know you are the reason for this man's pleasure, and that your sucking of his cock will also give you pleasure. A man will moan if his cock is enclosed in your warm mouth, especially if your tongue is giving such ministrations and circling the head and shaft. I have always found that men with hairy cocks, that is, with healthy pubic hair growth, are MUCH more desirable. Yes, you can prolong the guy's experience by going slowly, but eventually, the cock becomes even more rigid, the head swells, the guy thrusts, and the cock explodes with the load of cum. Some cum is salty, some sweet, some extra creamy. But its arrival in your mouth gives the guy immense pleasure, and I have found that in swallowing the cum, then licking to "clean up" the remnants, will give the crowning (pardon the pun) touch. I've never had any guy say it was a poor blow job. Many have been willing to return the favor, and I take them up on that. I have had many repeat experiences over the years with several guys and have enjoyed them all. Sometimes having s sexy hairy chest or abs to trace your fingers across adds to the pleasure for me -- and I'm sure for the guy!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
I hope your fantasy has been fulfilled!

Glad I read today's comments from Anonymous. His were fun. Somehow I missed this good story. Bicyclist properly answered all the author's questions correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hoping

I too have fantasized about sucking off a guy. Most of all, I would want him to cum in my mouth. I have never tasted cum before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So true!

This was very sexy! I so badly want to feel a cock pulsating in my mouth as I give him as much pleasure as he is giving me. My cock is dripping thinking about it. I eat at least one load of my cum each day and look forward to the day when I give my first blowjob to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cocksucking

Yes it is really erotic when a man cums in my mouth...they usually spurt 2 or 3 times,then it tails off to a dribble..fantastic feeling when I feel his cock swell prior to cumming...mmm

wantsa69wantsa69over 9 years ago
tasting cum

this is so easy, give yourself a good seeing to with your right hand and when you start to cum catch it into the palm of your left hand, then as you finish shooting pull your hand up to your mouth and start licking mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
taking the load

Sucked many times before I got the nerve to let a guy cum in my mouth. The first time I didn't swallow, just let his cum fill my mouth and flow around his cock and down my chin. I didn't know he was about to cum and it was really hot. Then another guy liked to talk, nice soothing constant feed back. I didn't intend to let him cum in my mouth but he got me so worked up telling me where I wanted him to cum.

A few guys I became comfortable with I eventually started swallowing them, I could tell it was cumming as the change in their cock was amazing!

I realized that swallowing a hot load of cum was really what I like most about sex with a man. This scared me so I stoped playing for a long time. A couple months ago I got to the point where I just had to suck a cock. I was on vacation in the mountains and had a hotel room to myself so I posted an ad. I am always nervous about hookups, but a guy with a nice cock and nice personality responded, so decided he can come over, we could suck each other a bit then jerk off. His cock was perfect, 7 inches or a bit more, nice big head and a slight up curve. I am 8 and very thick so hard to suck. But we got in to a 69 and his cock was perfect to deep throat. His head would just pop into my throat and I didn't gag at all, I could hold him there and work his cock head with my throat. I have never sucked a cock that felt so perfect. Well needless to say, I lost control, I couldn't stop sucking his cock and he couldn't concentrate enough to suck mine. I was just going, till I tased this incredibly sweet taste which I just didn't even register that he cam. So I just kept going, then he cam again! I actually sucked 2 loads out of this perfect cock. Then I barely touched my cock and I came while his cock and cum still filled my mouth. He let his cock stay in my mouth while I finished then I slowly slowed his load with my mouth still full of his softening cock.

I now know what I need is 1 or 2 guys that I can suck on a regular basis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slightly bi and love taking a load

While I'm not bi enough to go around sucking guys off all the time, I have sucked a close friend of mine off scores of times in the past. At first I wasn't brave enough to take his load, and he understood and never tried pushing the issue. Then one day when I was sucking him I just got incredibly horny, and when he told me he was going to cum I just carried on sucking. Ha ha ha, he even tried to push my head away at first, but then realized I was going to take him in my mouth. His last words were, "Oh Fuck yes, take it all". That was such an incredibly hot moment when I actually felt him exploding in my mouth.

Many months later, and after having a good few drinks, I told him I want him to make swallow. I said I don't want him to force it down my throat, but that he should just sort of guide my head down and verbally encourage me to swallow. When he was nearly ready to cum, he start saying encouraging me to suck deeper and started saying things like, "Ahhh yes, I'm going to fill you mouth." Then I just felt him starting to push down on my head but not to deep. At this point he told me to grab his cock and stroke slowly so I would be able to feel him squirting his cum into my mouth. After about five strokes he just let out a huge moan; push my head down a bit further, and said "Enjoy your treat, before pushing almost all the way in. It was a really weird but very hot feeling when I felt and tasted his load pumping out so deep. Even if I had wanted to change my mind, I wouldn't have been able to because it was too deep. Ha Ha Ha, he even kept his cock buried for a while, letting it twitch. After that experience, I always swallowed with him.

Recently I been a sucking another younger guy off (early 20s) and there's is nothing hotter than feeling him shoot in my mouth, also because I know he is going make sure I swallow every drop. Sometimes when I suck him, he likes to watch his cum squirting into my mouth and all over my lips and chin, and then once he's done he rubs his cock in it and then slips it back in my mouth. This he does a few times until he has made sure I've had everything. He loves it and so do I....lol. The biggest challenge was once when he let two squirts hit his stomach, and then after he shot the rest down my throat, he pointed to the cum on his stomach and joking made a gesture with his tongue, sort of hinting for me to lick it up. I did, but that really was a trying moment for me. So so so so hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
annon.

I love a cock fucking my throat, and when he cums i put it all in and his cum slides down my neck!!

Bernie57Bernie57over 9 years ago
On My Bucket List

Love the visuals of your story! Hope to one day take a soft, married cock into my mouth and feel it grow as I sensually suck, lick and taste your precum until you hold my head in place with both hands and reward me with a huge load that I could savor and swallow until you deflate in my mouth. Then after you rest a bit, I would enthusiastically service you again! If you are near Ocala, Fl message me and help me with my bucket list!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do it and you'll be addicted

I'm a mostly straight guy but have recently enjoyed mutual oral sex with another guy. At first it was only going to be a one-off experience but we both enjoyed it so much and now we do it at least once every week or two. We both enjoy giving and receiving and both of us get hugely turned on with the whole cum in mouth thing. Usually, if we are both sucking each other, and one of us cums, the other cums as well. Feeling a guy's load squirting into your mouth while your own cock is being sucked is the hottest thing ever, especially if you cum while you still have his cum (or some of it) in your mouth. Sometimes he straddles me and lets me lick his balls while we both wank, then when his ready he moves a bit away and sort of tells me to open my mouth. Guaranteed, if I am wanking, I will cum as soon as I feel his load squirting into my mouth and all over my tongue. Licking his cock head at that point is amazing if you are cumming as well. It's not only me either. If I cum in his mouth while I am sucking him, he always ends up cumming before I have even finished cumming.

I still think pussy is the best thing ever, but oral with the right guy is also an amazing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Straight guy/I did it once in the early 80s

I did it once. Totally loved it. The guy had a 7" circumsized cock which looked exactly

Like my cock, so it was like sucking my own cock. I licked the head and took the shaft in my throat. I didn't realize he was about to cum, I just felt him tense up and his cocl swelled a bit and all the sudden I had a mouthful of warm liquid in my mouth, I swalllowed every drop. I came in his ass. I never saw him again and never had gay sex again but every so often I fantasize about doing it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story! If you have not done, your description was right on! My first was a dribbler. I was put in a 69, being under him, and had no choice but to swallow, or choke! I never felt him getting ready to cum. Since then I know when every guy is ready to shoot, and never let them cum in my mouth. It just to dangerous! More stories, you are very good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
my first cum

Im 50. Have been wanting to swallow cum again since the last time i did was when i was 17. I met a guy and we became friends . one night i had a few drinks and we were texting about the day when i told him i was horny as hell and he said i will come pick ypu up. I was shocked but thought what the hell. As soon as we got to his house i was on my knees and sucking. It didnt take him long before he was ready to cum. I wanted to pull him out but couldnt. I sucked harder. When he started to cum i was loving it. I swallowed every bit of it and kept sucking till he was done. I licked and sucked him for along time after he was done. I couldnt stop. Thats when i realized i had cummed. Without even touching my own cock. He finally made me stop sucking him . now. All i want it his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bookstore Glory Hole

I was watching porn in a cubicle at a adult bookstore that had gloy holes. I saw this guy jacking a huge cock. He saw me looking and stuck his dick threw. I put it in my mouth and a minute later I came in my pants without touching myself. My trousers were a mess but I sucked and sucked but couldn't get him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cum lover

I've only had one guy cum in my mouth,, he was older and I got with him one night ,, he wanted to eat my ass and that was great but I wanted to finally feel a man in my mouth. , so I wNt down on him and sucked him slowly while fondling his balls and when he started pumping his groin and moaning I found myself moaning to and then he came and I loved it just knowing my mouth got him off and I swirled it for awhile before swollowing ,I want that again very badly ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cum is great!

Married here. The first time I really didn't know what to expect and it was the first time for my married bud! I just sucked him slowly while he sat in a chair. After about 20 minutes he couldn't hold it any longer and shot his nice warm load in my mouth. I kept his cum in my mouth for a few minutes while continuing to swirl it around in my mouth while still slowly sucking. It tasted great! I finally swallowed and enjoyed a wonderful after taste for quite some time!...I loved just thinking about the fact that I just took my first load in my mouth!...we have done it several times since then and I love it every time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
big big load

just disire a pretty big cock in my mouth for the first time.please please my mouth and fill it with your pretty tasty CREAM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I dearly love a load of warm cum flowing in my mouth off of a cock !!

I love a cock unloading in my mouth!! Better than pussy any day !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum eating

He rubbed his cock all over my lips and made me kiss the head. Then he pushed it in my mouth and filled it with thick gooey sperm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cum is delicious

my first time, I started off slowly licking his hard thick six inch cock, it felt wonderful having his meat in my mouth slowly licking , twirling my tongue around the head, he put his hands on my head forcing me to take the whole length of his cock, I licked the underside of his dick as I bobbed up and down on his man meat, I surprised myself as I really started enjoying myself, I felt like a girl sucking on my first cock, I felt my own cock was starting to ooze precum, my heart was beating so fast thinking , :what am I doing",but I was absorbed in what pleasure I was giving this stranger whom I met on craigslist,I glanced up at him and he had his eyes closed while he he kept pushing my head up and down on his massive hard on, then I just realized that I was getting throat fucked, I could feel his dick hitting the back of my throat with every thrust, never the less , there was no turning back, no stopping, I realized at this point , I wanted him to cum in my throat which he did after what seemed like forever, and what a load, I gagged , i was making these glug, glug noises as he kept pushing my head vigorously on his cock,there was cum oozing down the side of his cock which I happily licked up, every drop even licked the cum off his balls, I didn;t want any of his cum going to waste, he said, Thank You, with a big smile, and I replied, " no, Thank You, for the wonderful experience, I have never been throat fucked, but I really enjoyed it, he touched my limp cock which was soaking wet with cum, I didn't realized that I had cum while he was fucking my throat, he said, " you came, your cock is all wet ", which he licked up and we laid on the bed and kissed, he was a wonderful kisser too, as I put my clothes on and he walked me to the door, we kissed again, and I said to him , hold on", I knelt down on my knees and kissed his cock and said " Thank You again while looking up at him with his cock in my mouth,he said, you and I are going to get along just fine, he gave me his phone no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum, cum and more cum

I've been a dedicated cocksucker for years and every cock is a new experience. Whether it's a big piece of manmeat, which I love, or a smaller cock, I love every inch of it. Personally, I love to suck a guy until he's just about to blow. Then I love to let it out of my mouth and watch his initial blast of jizz go all over my face and mouth. I then go back down on the cock and gulp down as much cum as I can still drain from it. Finally, I lick it all over,making sure I get every last drop from the piss slit, and that the cock is nice and clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When he started to cum I just started to swallow. He told me later this is the way he likes to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Try to swallow

I've never suck a cock, but would love to suck a cock to ejaculation. I've always wondered what it would be like for a guy to ejaculate in my mouth. How do I find a guy to suck off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
first time I tasted my friends cum.

I was sixteen and at my friends house after school. Out of no where he took his very hard cock out and said " do u want to jack off?" Being 16 I said sure. We had just gotten to the point where both our cocks were hard and we were relaxed and enjoying ourselves when he said "stop, I have a good idea. Ill suck your cock if you suck mine" I was stunned at first and I said no. He said "OK I will just suck yours. I was up for that so he crawled over and very rigorously started blowing me. It felt much better than I ever thought it would. He was very good at it and he said that he had done it before.When I came my legs were making me jump up and down. He kept my cock in his mouth until I was done cuming. A few days later he asked me again. I said "hell ya." So I took out my already hard cock and pointed it at him. He got real serious and said it was only fair to suck him first. I was so horny that I agreed and immediately got down and slurped his dick into my mouth. He was moaning and his cock was jerking like mad. It really surprised me because I really liked it. Well as long as he's the only one that knows, Im going to really enjoy this. Without warning he came in my mouth. I didn't want to spit on his bed, so I swallowed. By the time he started sucking me off, I was a hair trigger away from cuming. That second BJ was the strongest orgasm in years. I still suck a cock now and then. Very hot when it hits my throat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First time

I had my gf with me at a ABS and she asked me to suck the cock at the glory hole, I as hooked and he filled my mouth with hot cum, which I showed her before swallowing, I was hooked

cummerq4ucummerq4uover 6 years ago
Want to

My cock is rock hard while reading your story. I my mind I'm taking your place sucking that cock...

KwhyKwhyover 6 years ago
If they only knew

These guys that say that they would never suck a cock or even think about it are just lying to themselves. Every guy's thought about it. Every time that you watch p*** and you see a woman giving head you get hot and horny yourself thinking what it would be like if she was going down on you. If men didn't like looking at cock's why do they keep watching and why do you get hard yourself. There isn't a man alive that doesn't like watching a good b****** and thought about what it would be like giving one. In the right situation and circumstances every guy would. The lucky ones that have acted on those right circumstances know what I mean. The rest don't know what they're missing. Maybe this will help make it easier for those guys the next time that situation comes up, so to speak. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
full load

It is so tasty nut for me to swallow, love it flowing on to a hot tongue licking it around till he finished, then I lick his balls as they relax and then I swing under to taste his ass be for I fully swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A feeling like no other

Myself and a really good friend ended up sucking each other off one night after having quite a bit to drink. While it was meant to be a one off thing, it ended up becoming a very regular thing but we never came in each other's mouths.

Then, one night while I was sucking him, I just got even more turned than ever so I asked him if he has ever been tempted to cum in my mouth. He said yes, many times, so I told him that this was his chance. Hahaha, I was wasn't sure how I would handle it so I told him that I want him to put his hands on my head when he gets close, and that if I try pulling away, he must hold my head down until he's finished cumming. I also said I wanted him to tell me when he was going to cum.

Not long after, he placed both hands on my head, and a few seconds later he said something like, "Ah yes, I'm going to cum in your mouth".

At that moment, I could clearly feel pulsating which each squirt, but to be honest, there was not much taste and it just felt like I had a lot more spit in my mouth. From that night on, I was pretty much hooked, although it took a good few practice runs before I built up enough courage to actually swallow his cum.

I now have an Asian friend who has a stunning girlfriend, but she won't suck him off so he comes to me. Sometimes he sucks me as well, but most times it is only me sucking him and I would HATE it if he decided not to cum in my mouth.

I am in my mid 40s and he is in his mid 20s. His cum nearly always has a slightly sweet flavor, and the amount he produces is incredible. The feeling and the taste of him emptying his load in my mouth is beyond words. If I start stroking my cock when he starts cumming, I can cum even before he is finish, that's how much of a turn-on it is for me. As far as I am concerned, he could cum in my mouth 100 times every day and it still wouldn't be enough hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My lips were covered in thick white sperm

I was just twelve years old and my neighbors wife left to visit her brother. He asked my mom to let me stay over his house for the night. When we got in bed for the night he was naked and while watching tv he put my head on his stomach. His fat cock head was right against my lips. He asked me to kiss his piss slit and I did. As I pulled away a thick string of precum was stuck to my lips and his cock. He jacked off and sperm filled my mouth with its sticky gooey texture. Then as I payed there he spread his thick white sperm on my lips sealing them shut with semen. My cock twitched and twitched. He turned me into a faggot cum lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loving cum!

I can relate! First time i let a man cum in my mouth I wasn't sure but after i felt that wonderful load spurt in my mouth I was hooked. Now i just love it when a man cums in my mouth! I love to keep the cum in my mouth for awhile and swirl it around getting the full taste before swallowing..then i love the after taste in my mouth for quite awhile afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My Dad & My Uncle

Came home early from school, teachers meeting and walked in to the living room and there was my Dad & Uncle jerking each others cocks as they watched a guy fucking his buddy movie--yes it really turned my on and with out a word being said I walked over between them and started jerking their big 7.5" uncut cocks one in each hand--then I leaned down and while jerking my Uncle sucked up my Dad's hard throbbing cock, nothing like the delicious taste of a big meaty cock twitching in Ur mouth as U suck on it and just a minute or so my uncle got behind me pulled of my shirts and underwear and spitting on my ass-crack rammed that big hard fucker balls deep into my ass-hole what a great time sucking up my Dads cum and getting my ass-hole filled with my Uncles then after the both cum the switched palaces & this 2nd round was a bit longer but when they had both cum for the 2nd time I waddled out still tasting cum and feeling it leak out of my slightly swollen ass-hole crack and down my leg!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
First time

I wish I could have my first time virgin mouth here can't wait to taste lick suck and swallow ready for it all Ben thinking about it for a while in ready to serve someone's hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love cum!

The first time I had a man cum in my mouth I wasn't quite sure if I would like it. But I love sucking cock so much that I love that reward of sperm at the end! When I have a man cum in my mouth I like to just have his head in my mouth while I swirl my tongue around - as he cums, I love feeling the sperm being shot in my mouth and love to leave it there swirling it around and continue sucking after he is done cumming - then after I swallow I really love having the after taste of his semen in my mouth for quite awhile after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First time touching another cock

I love women, but was always curious about touching another guys cock, one night I was very horny and posted on a website. I got a response and made arrangements to meet in a Walmart parking lot. We had a signal and pulled next to each other. I jumped into his car he pulled his chick out and I gently grabbed it and started playing with it until it got hard. I got the sudden urge to put his cock in my mouth. I sucked for a bit but finished him off by jacking him off. When he shot his load I loved the feel of the cum. I wanted to cum so bad but he wouldn't help. I get in my car a master bared until I came. I knew that wouldn't be the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it I felt my self getting arousded I love eatting my cum I eat oas of it I want a guy to put him in my butt and go back and forth than pull out put it in mouth as he gives me his warm thick cum and than wash it down with his pee afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want my first taste, anyone in the 901 area get in touch, I can host eatatjojozz@aol

Best story ever !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want this so bad! I've sucked cock maybe 8 times in my life starting when I was in my early thirties. My wife even took me to a sex club in Toronto and I got spit roasted. I've tasted my own cum - even sucked it out of her pussy after I creampied her. But I've never tasted another guy's cum. I fantasize about that ... feeling his cock grow, start to throb in my mouth before exploding. I want this so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m a guy who wears panties all the time and womans bathing suits with pads wanting to give a blow job till he cums in my mouth I never gave a blow job it’s just something I want to do and once he cums in my mouth I want him to pee in my mouth to wash it all down yymmy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I got on my knees and pulled his panties down. I started sucking his cock up and down and did what my wife would do to me with her lips All of a sudden he got really really hard and the started to cum in my mouth. I've had cocks in my mouth before but this was the first one I was able to make cum. I didn't know what to do so I just kept sucking him and swallowing all his cum. I asked him if I was a good cock sucker and he said yes.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

suck one, their good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first time I gave a man a BJ i let him cum in my mouth. I enjoyed sucking his 8 inch cock immensely for about 15 minutes and then he put both of his hands on my head (he was laying down) and i knew he was about to cum. I could feel his cock spasm and several very large loads of cum spurt out from his cock into my mouth as I continued to suck him as he came. I made sure I got every drop and swallowed it all. I loved the taste of his cum and from that time on I always have the man cum in mouth when ever I give a blow job. and I always swallow when he orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was definitely hot! I'm still a virgin with anything like that, but the older I get the more I so want to do it!! I've only been bicurious for about 7or 8 yrs but I just haven't had the courage. I know it will happen someday, and from all of these stories I read, I'm absolutely going to swallow all of that warm white cum! By the way I love to eat my precum and also will sometimes cum in my food, or by itself😛😛

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I got hard with envy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hard as.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great. I just wish it was me. Graham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE it when they cum in my mouth! OR pull it out and CUM IN MY FACE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a guy cumming in my mouth it makes me feel like such a slut.

Timeless13579Timeless13579over 1 year ago

I wish you had written more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I could taste the cock in my mouth as I read your story! I feel the same way you do! I would love to slow suck a cock and feel the cum pulsing down the shaft and into my mouth. I would hold his balls and tickle his butthole as he was shooting into my mouth and after swallowing everything, I would lick his cock and balls clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My Mistress insists I always take the cum of every man she lets use me and swallow. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story one on my bucket list for sure is to suck a guy off and swallow his load. Hopefully it is just like that story. I'm so hard now I'm going to have to masterbate

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very close to feeling of cock in my mouth… thing is, it different each time … weather spurts or dribble, the warm tongue soaking cum tastes awesome slurp,,,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with the other comments! I would love to suck a cock and feel it pulsing cum in my mouth! A dildo is a close as my wife of 44 years will allow and I'm OK with that but wow to have a real cock in my mouth!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve swallowed maybe 20 something cocks.. they always taste warm and awesome! Dribbles, squirts and gushers feel totally amazing … I’m HOOKED the sensation of feeling the cum pool up on my tongue!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I too would love to suck a cock this way and taste and eat all of his cum

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would love to suck a cock just like this, daily! His cock pulsating on my tongue as his cum shoots in my mouth would be the most incredible. I would love to tickle his ass with my finger and rub his hairy inner thighs as he is unloading in my mouth. Then he can slowly kiss me as we play with each other's cock and balls. That's what I want for Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! whether it's on my face or in my mouth, hot Sperm jetting out of a stiff Cock is Nirvana!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have had a incounter aboutthe same as that

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like how honest and real it was.... and how HARD I got!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the story and fantasize doing the same thing. I feel like wanting to be the receiver and suck his cock and let him fuck me in the ass and make him cum in my mouth and ass and drain him till he can't cum anymore. yes, yes, yes!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous