All Comments on 'A Classical Werewolf Ch. 02'

by rosamundi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Intelligent. Funny. A breath of fresh air. And you actually mention the word 'feminist'. Possibly a first in a wolven straight story (or possibly not, don't want to incite lots of comments!)

Anyway, am loving it and look forward to hearing more about Atalanta and Heracles, lol!

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
great second chapter

am really enjoying the story it is entertaining and i am enjoying the fresh way you are looking at the wolf/human mating no he is the super alpha and she must bow to him. i love how you have the human as the aggressor

ArtFormArtFormalmost 13 years ago
Love the humour!

This is my favourite line: Feminists in wolf form have very effective arguments called claws and teeth. Lol. Indeed they do =)

The chapters are a tad short but I guess that's just gonna leave us waiting for more yeah!

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

A tad short but I look forward to more.

rosamundirosamundialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all for the feedback! It helps me learn.

I'm writing/posting short chapters so you can read the story as it progresses. I have a disability that makes me too weak, or paralyzed, to write at times. So I strike when the iron's hot, and that leads to short chapters.

I'd rather give you the story more quickly in short chapters than create long waits with longer chapters, because I can't predict my life and because those long waits frustrate me as a Lit reader. I also, as an editor, want to produce a decent level of writing, but if you guys would rather have longer chapters at longer intervals, or in first draft form, I'll submit them as you prefer. I'm new to writing fiction, and to writing serially, so go ahead and give me feedback. I love it!

I intended this as a short story, but it might be morphing itself into a book. If so, what would you like to see? Here are some of my ideas:

Exploring the biological and magical intersection seems interesting to me - will Addy's geneticist mom get involved? There could be more about werewolf society absent the hierarchy - which is FUN, I love it, I adore the work of many writers who work with that model like Doctor Wolf and JazCullen. Rob's friendship and Kevin's jealousy could be shown, and I want to introduce more female characters. Also, I want Addy to have a level of discomfort with the idea of mating with a wolf in order to change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Lovely, bright and simple. Hope the story gets more complicated.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Great start

This story is taking shape nicely, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I love the way that they both use humor to defuse their insecurities about their situation. Please keep writing!

GerrivGerrivalmost 13 years ago
NEW READER!

IT SOUNDS LIKE THE START OF A GREAT STORY..... CAN WE GET SOME MORE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CHARACTERS?

rosamundirosamundiover 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is on its way...

I submitted it last night and it's in pending status, so it should appear in 2-3 days.

Also, a surprise announcement will explain the delay. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous