All Comments on 'How to Handle a Submissive Hubby'

by dombaby

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BDSM would be a better category

I realize there is overlap but this really is bondage and discipline with some S&M thrown in (ball torture). Not sure where the eroticism might be in this story but maybe some are turned on by the idea of a dominating bitch (instead of a loving wife) who denies her "husband" sexual relief and who knees him in the balls after pretending to be in an amorous, seductive mood. And if she really sleeps with other men, why be married to her? It is never explained in this story why hubby is turned on by this type of treatment. Also, story could use some editing to catch the errors, not to mention a "Ch. 01" in the title, as it appears this is just the first part of the story.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Turn about on the next day should be fair.

I would be suprised if he tazed her the next time he came home, and then procedded the turn the tables of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
femforce

I don't think your other critics get it. I think he was asking for it. I would like to see the wife call her girlfriend over (leave the other men out) and sissify him. Well written.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 13 years ago

Oh please, more more more!!!

Super hot chapter 1

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Holding him hostage in a chastity belt until he is restrained is hot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh please!

Let's NEVER meet again. This meeting was painful enough. A really, really bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ss

Why do you need to cheat i would be into leting u have complete control over me but if u cheated the guy would be a vegetable if i hadn't killed him u wouldbe mine no 1 else's and dito

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A simple answer

A nice pair of bolt cutters about 2 feet long would be the simple answer to this scene. first you use the jaws to cut the pathetic padlock off, then taking a firm grasp of the handles you swing them round and smash the stupid bitch in the head untill she is nothing but a bloody pulp. See even if your guy is gentle never make the mistake of thinking that a gentle guy is a wimp. real men can be gentle to the ones they love but fuck around with them at your peril.But I digress maybe I get too worked up over the fantasy of some man hating cunt or her wimp boyfriend.

queeningboyqueeningboyalmost 9 years ago
Loved this!!!

I do hope you continue the saga of you and your hubby. Please tell me you plan on writing more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HAHA! Too funny!

She let him loose and he walked into the garage and grabbed a tool and removed the cage in under 30 seconds. It's a toy you idiot. First he took a picture of the cage on his dick. Then he got dressed and drove to the Police station where he filed charges against his wife for illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. After all he had the bruises and the cage to prove his charges. His wife was arrested and easily convicted. He won all their assets in the divorce since she had been convicted of multiple felonies. End to stupid story. Did you bother to think this drivel out? Awful, ludicrous story of abuse.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I am so sick and tired of "chastity device." It's getting to be a turn-off.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

I thought it was going to be a sensual domination not an abusive one ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous