All Comments on 'Japanese Game Show'

by BigKahunaCat21

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent tale

I studied in Japan for two years. I agree that Japanese girls are fine and they do have a simmering sexual undertone. I dated several but one was an absolute sex demon and was usually nude all day.

Agree, would love to see a US version of this show!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Interesting way of putting a story to the JAV series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Real gameshow

Whether real or not, these are real game shows. I have only seen the mother-son episodes but you can find them online. Another one involves hidden cameras of mom and son watching incest porn - believe it is called Temptation - also online.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's real enough.

Ok, first I liked the story. I thought the story idea was good, even though I probably would have said that if anyone claimed this was true, that it could happen, well they were full of shit. I thought that the odds of that actually happening in real life were literally impossible. Mind you I read this story a year ago. Literally I just found a porn vid that shows and claims the same thing. I guess I was wrong to judge. Sorry. I feel bad, I guess thats why I just spent 30 minutes trying to re-find this story. Well here is the link if anyone wants to see it.

http://m.tube8.com/video/show/title/

dad_creampies_daughter_in_

jap_gameshow/id/536352

Just copy and paste the link one after the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Flaw

There was one flaw in your story... you said that Kaito was sent backstage then you said and i quote "Also that her mom and my friend were sitting right next to me". Now unless there is another person in this story that for some reason has not been mentioned before or after then we shall assume that the friend in question is Kaito.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To The person below me

When he mentioned the wife and friend, what he meant was that the wife was also a friend.

ErotonautErotonautover 10 years ago
A family affair

You've done a great job of capturing the spirit of the Japanese programme Rocket, right down to your depiction of its hostess, Lee Koda.

One small point: six girls would only go A-F. No need for the G-spot, though I'm sure many girls would argue the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Maybe

I am not sure if he meant two people or one, as (I am being grammer police here) if Mother and friend were the same person he should have used "was sitting", "were" is used for plural tense. So you judge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

Have heard about these shoes before. Don't know if real TV or just put on for video purposes. Fun read though.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 4 years ago
Real?

I've seen these shows online and really couldn't decide if they were genuine or set ups, but the Japanese are known for some crazy show ideas, don't know if anyone remembers the one where they would torture people ! And I can imagine people getting drawn deeper and deeper into the game, with the gone this far might as well..... love to see it elsewhere or is it the end of society lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous