All Comments on 'The Basketball Team Ch. 01'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AtavistAtavistalmost 13 years ago
Another great one, keep it up

As usual another great story. I hope you keep coming out with them, I'm sure you're inspiring others of the genre. I also hope you finish My Mom is a Sex Goddess. As long as you keep writing this great stuff I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This tapeworm here and this story has fully lived up to my expectations! It just exudes raw sexuality! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Crap

Stupidest story I've seen in quite some time. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

not good make party mom chapter 3 or another milf mom story thats good

smalld69smalld69almost 13 years ago

I've been anxiously awaiting your next submission and i wasn't disappointed. This may be your best yet. Please continue, i want to read how her husband and son react to the 2 black studs spending the night with their wife and mother in their own home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the best yet

cant wait for next chapter

shitfacedcockmastershitfacedcockmasteralmost 13 years ago
MORE MILF STORYS!!!

please make more stories soon. i want more milf storys not just me but every one so please make more. and please make more PARTY MOM!!!! please!!! or more storys with a inocent mom that ends up blowing guys behing the sons back please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You have reached new heights

in writing worthless trash. Please see a psychiatrist. You definitely need help in the worst way. No one should hold so much hate for their mother. If you learn to forgive her, you will have a better life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good except for the end.

it was a good story except for the part where she allegedly gave them the house. like anyone would acknowledge that contract. yes im nit picking but that part is messed up.

other then that its a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE STORYS!!!!

WHEN'S YOUR NEXT STORY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need more

When's your next story going to be done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please make more storys

add another story

kakashi524kakashi524over 12 years ago
Great story!

Great story, really liked it. I didnt believe the part about the wife signing over the house though.

PerilEyesPerilEyesabout 12 years ago
Sequel?

This was brilliantly written...any plans to continue it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story: A true Work of Art!

While I would have personnally liked the father to be more humilated, and the son more appreciated what a Special Mom he had, I loved the story. Liked the relationship with Meghan and the son. Loved the Mom helpingher son, by becoming a regular daily slut.

It is a truly loving warm story, that you did yourself proud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You you you..

Double wanker. These stories you write, they're misogynist and sexist. You should be ashamed of yourself.

wsutippawsutippaalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Interesting story- do these things really happen or is it just a figment of your imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

JUST YOUR TIPICAL BULL SHIT STORY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ARE SO FULL OF SHIT ,THE FIRST THING THAT WOULD HAPPEN IS YOU COCK HOUND DEVON WOULD FIND HIMSELF WITH A BULLET UP HIS ASS AND MEAT WOUD BE LOOKING FOR HIS COCK OH IT IS UP HIS ASS WITH BALLS.WHAT BULL SHIT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
1915 Followers
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES