All Comments on 'Lord Reynard's Fancy Ch. 08'

by rosamundi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 13 years ago
thank you*****

Thank you for giving us more! I greatly appreciated reading that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LLLOOOVVVEEE IT...

I'm addicted with this story ...v3

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightover 12 years ago
Wonderful

i couldn't stop reading after the first chapter! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing! So sweet and pure but erotic too! Please finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No!

If this is the ending, I hate it! Please let the story go on - for our sake and Lilac and Lord Reynard's!!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Oh no!

There must be more! Please!

rosamundirosamundiover 12 years agoAuthor
It's not the end! Life is just hectic right now!

Lord Reynard still has to be threatened by John and be slapped upside the head by the abbess. Lilac needs to confront a few fears and overcome them. I have solid plans & outlines and will not disappoint. But I need time!

To give an idea, this year so far I've survived a usually fatal illness, started recovering from 8 years of muscle degeneration, resumed graduate school and continued to raise my adorable twins. Right now I'm driving 6 hours each way for classes and house hunting with crappy credit from medical bills.

I'm overwhelmed by your praise, and once I stop being attacked by wild packs of responsibilities 24/7 will endeavor to merit it again. :)

azcanuckazcanuckabout 12 years ago
I loved your stories

And mourn the fact that they will not continue.

I wish to pass my condolences on to the family of Rosamundi and can only say that she will be missed here, but I know, not nearly as much as you will miss her in your lives.

Goodbye Rosa...

You will be missed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Salutations and Good Will

I do have a registered account, but have yet to be inspired sufficiently to try my own hand at writing. Learning of thy illness, as stated, doth bring more inspiration unto me. The use of Eld English, the interpretation of Mother Church, and the exploration of a woman's feelings (and their meanings), aid me in not only a writing skill, but in life as well.

I truly do hope to read more, though I admit to dislike of simple 1 page, I must acknowlege that in spite of all that Rosa has gone through, she has continued her storys. This represents a very great person, with a gentle heart. May this Spring bring renewed health and prosperity.

rosamundirosamundialmost 11 years agoAuthor
A note to the anonymous commenter who commented on this story today.

This is rosamundi's husband. I received your comment through email today, exactly a year and a half after her death. I'm very happy you appreciated the story, and I wish there could have been many more chapters. As you can see if you look to the profile page, she died shortly after completing chapter 8.

Thank you for reminding me on this sad anniversary how much she gave happiness to people here through these stories.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is so nice, won't you please continue it to a satisfactory end?

CalaharaCalaharaabout 9 years ago
this story will

Never be finished as the author is no longer with us, please see her bio for more information.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I would love to see this story finished!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
.

I am so sorry for her family’s loss. Having just lost my husband to cancer at a young age, I understand. This is a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous