All Comments on 'Public Adventure'

by Polarbear501

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 13 years ago
AWESOME story

LOVED it!! Got me all horned up and ready for cock!!! I would LOVE to have that happen to me!! Out in the open, naked with a strangers cock buried to the balls in my burning fuckhole!!! The thought of someone watching me get fucked makes me so freakin HONRY!!! I stood bent over on top of a resevoir one night slamming a HUGE dildo in my hole wishing someone would see me and fuck my brains out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
public sex

sucking or getting fucked in public is amazing !! I absolutely love getting on my knees in a park and take a hard cock in my mouth. More people around , the better..Once in a wooded area , I sucked 3 guys off at once, swallowing as much of their cum as I could. I would love to be fucked like the guy in your story....mmmm haveing cum leak out of my ass after being fucked in public would be great.....maybe soon ...keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Public Slut

Liked the story. As a cum slut that's into public sex, expecially when they put a cock up my ass pussy while I jack off and beg for more harder and deeper. The more cocks that enter my "pussy" the better, black ones are the best.I have a couple of pairs that the guy will bring his wife along to watch and finger herself while he fucks my ass, tells me that I'm just a whore like his wife. The wife in one of the couples loves to piss on my face and into my mouth while her husband pounds his cock into me. Taking the meat in a public place with others watching is a great turn on for me. after he's cum I like to walk around with it running out of my pussy hole and down my legs. If someone is watching I'll scoop up some of the cum into my hand and eat it. Being a slut in public is a great thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Public ass bitch

Loved this story, the though of being fucked in a public location is my greatest turn on. When it happens and I realize that we're being watched I beg to be fucked deeper and harder. Usually I also begin to beat my meat. It's especially great if there's a male,female couple or more watching. I love to tell them what a cunt bitch cock whore I am and will give my man "pussy" to any cock I can find. How the thrill of the cum being unloaded in my "pussy", and how I try to take at least 20 every day. With some of the couples they began beating of and findering the pussy some of the women will try to get their man to fuck me also. that's fine with me. the more cocks the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice,

Once took on 5 in toilets as a FEW MORE WATCHED, got 3 loads down my throat and 4 up the bum then went home with one of them who fucked me three more times that night and again in the morning, loved it and did the same wi9th 3 and 4 a few times wqith onlookers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dogged

I did similar,first time,i wear satin panties,didnt feel safe to go to the park at night,so went just before dark.I had been before but had got stage fright,but i knew that this area had a few men strolling through.There were a few cars,i walked through,sat on a bench,right up against the trees.A middle aged guy sat next to me,small talk,then he touched my leg,i didnt stop him,his hand went under my shorts,lingered,squeezed my hard cock,removed his hand,undid his trousers,his cock springing out,hard,he looked at me,i reached out,stroking it,he was hard,he told me to stand up,pull my shorts down,my satin panties on display.He pulled out a condom,smiled,his cock sticking straight up,he stood,i just bent over the table,he got behind me,the head of his cock entering me and for the first time i was fucked in public,my cock hard.I looked up,another guy had his rather large cock out,stroking,he moved closer but just as i opened my mouth,his cumm shot onto my face,the guy in me went faster,hitting deep inside me making me spray the table and i felt him swell and warmth filled me,i just kept cumming as he kept fucking me.He finally pulled out,i stood,there was no one else around,so i left.i was still horny and i went home and stroked myself,my arse tingling as my cumm arced into the air.I have now moved to Sydney,Australia,but i dont know of any safe parks for daylight dogging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read!

Just had a little adventure this A.M. Sucked this nice big brown cock, with three guys looking on. I was trying to get one to come home with me for some mutual oral, and to let one of them fuck me! No takers! Did get one guy to finish me off. Men are such horndogs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I have fucked a few guys with an audience. I have been viewed sucking cock and found it a real turnon. I have never been fucked with viewers, but would love it. Lots of guys talk about it, but most are afraid to put their cock in an ass. Even with a condom. Nothing feels better and to feel full with cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was in a dogging park, I had been here twice before but observed from a distance. Today I was closer, sitting watching a guy sucking any guy that offered their cocks to him and so far there had been six, I wanted to but not sure I stayed back a bit stroking my cock. Seemingly from nowhere, an rather plump long haired woman sat beside me, I went to put my cock back in my trousers, no don't, I have watched you, why don't you join in. Um, well its a guy, it makes me horny watching but ive never been with a guy, let alone in front of other guys. Well, what about me then, they are not watching, I looked over as she reached for my cock, stroking me, I didn't stop her. She knelt down in front of me, taking my cock in her mouth, I closed my eyes and leaned back, it wasn't going to take long. She stopped, sit up on the table, I looked, she lifted her skirt up, a guy was behind her, his cock out. I moved up, she knelt on the seat, I watched as the guy moved behind her, holding her thighs and pushed slowly into her, her head arched back, then he started to fuck her, she lowered her mouth onto my cock, watching her get fucked, quickly caused my cum to shoot into her mouth . She swallowed, then moved lowering her hand, I looked down, she was stroking her cock as the guy fucked her, he was clearly cumming in her and he moved back, out of her but was replaced quickly by another guy who brutally shoved his cock into her, causing her to grip the table with both hands. I moved , not knowing why, I reached for her cock, stroking it, her head looked up, faster, faster, I did, I felt her cock swell and her cum shot from her all over my hand as the guy behind her savagely pushed up into her before pulling out. She knelt there and then turned pulling her skirt down, looked at me and said , a first time for everything, would you have known. I said no, feel bad, well yes and no, yeh, most guys have mixed feelings but most get over it and come back. That's not the reason, no, my hand went onto her nyloned leg, watching those guys fuck you, well, you know, she looked at me, you want to fuck me, your still hard, lets not waste that and she turned, again lifting her skirt, the head of my cock sliding into her cum slick hole easily and there I was shooting what was left of my cum into her warm slippery depths and as I moved away watch another cock slide into where I had just been. To this day, I have always sought out crossdressers and transsexuals rather than women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Public bathroom

I was horny 1 night, i was in a park bathroom, i sat in a stall and started to wank, the door was closed but still able to see in, i see a mans eyes, he was watching me wank, i opened the door, he pulled his cock out and i begin to suck it, after some time, he went down and sucked my cock, we then watched each other wank till we both cum, no words were said, we both knew what we were there for.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Probably

happens more than any other fantasy on here. I assumed he be paraded around the close restaurant with a leash on his neck, package, and clamped nipples,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous