All Comments on 'Beautiful Dreamer'

by Cybotic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
give you credit for something different

quick strikes on genre themes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more? haha

Definitely an enjoyable piece, plenty of ways to elaborate on the next chapters. would love to read em. =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

no real incest squirting on your sister isn't really incest. this would have been better in the nonerotic area or as a real stretch erotic couples. he lost his anger to fast and gave in to his urge to fast also made it way to unrealistic and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great start. I'm as hard as he was. There needs to be a Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, but unrealistic.

You start out with a good premise, but to think that someone could cum on a woman's face, without her waking up is really quite ludicrous! She would have and should have woke up. Besides, what is she going to think when she does wake up with sperm all over her face?

kelprimekelprimeover 6 years ago
Solid short story.

Ignore the displeased anons. There was nothing unrealistic about this, unless you attempt to do this yourself believing this will be the result. This result is a possibility, not a likelihood. That doesn't make it unrealistic.

And it is definitely the topic of incest and erotica, as he clearly is lusting after his nude sister and ejaculated onto her. Sure, it isn't intercourse. It doesn't have to be for the genre.

Validation aside, this was a nice, hot story. No fluff, straight to the point. I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous