All Comments on 'Room Service Waiter Gets Great Tip'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic

Good story. Nice short story and very erotic. Well done.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Too unbelievable

All of these type stories involve some requirement to suspend ones disbelief. This required too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Very hot and sexy story, I did the same thing to my wife. But instead of a waiter it was my best friend, we would do light bondage and sleeping mask and I would start and then my friend Steve would eat my wife's pussy and fuck her.Then I would fuck her. there's just something about seeing another man fuck your wife. BIG turn on.

We did this about 10 times Before my wife told me she knew it was Steve but not to tell Steve that she knew so he went think she was a slut. So this went on for years until we moved out of state.

Her and I still use this heat things up in the bedroom from time to time.

next time Steve comes to town I might have a story my own to write.

Thanks again for a great story.

R & D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not so loving

I disagree with your choice of category. When someone has sex with another person without consent, that's rape, not a "loving wives" scenario. Finding out that my husband chose to watch me as I was raped and then kept it a secret from me after using the scene for his own selfish pleasure would make me feel a lot of things, but loving isn't one of them. This could have been so sexy if the husband had checked in with his wife before allowing things to proceed. Perhaps he could have even joined in?

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
Hot little story

Lucky Santos

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Santos

Santos raped your whore and you let him do it, you pos.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

SOB raped the woman and the cuck encouraged it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous