All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 64'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enough

This is getting silly. The episodes are too short, the content too brief, the purpose too obscure. Has the author become too complacent and lacks the energy to write a fully formed story segment which is worth reading. This last piece is about as cheesy as the worst TV soap opera and about as interesting.

A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more crap

I am surprised that they allow this shit to be posted

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Lovely

To "anon", you do do not have to read the story.

Yes, the chapters are often too short, but the characters are interesting and so I plod along with each posting. This a morality play, with the rich being made to look bad by the wise, but middle class family. I suspect in the end Mr. and Mrs Fine will have a life altering moment, but I am merely a lowly reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Have mercy!

I have followed this story very closely since you originally posted "Revenge of the Nerd" back in 2004. Up until now it has been an amazing story and one I'd definitely buy as a novel. Having said that I really must protest the pacing of the story as of late. You have been posting one page "Chapters" once per day for three or four days and then nothing for a month. Personally, I'd rather wait the few extra days and read all three to four at one time. I have no complaints about the writing itself but the rate at which you release them stunts the pace at a rate that would not be present if the story were taken in its entirety. Additionally, I don't feel that anything "got done" by the end of this one. You haven't lost a fan but please don't torture us. This is akin to slowly pulling off a band-aid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dreadful twitter romance

Chapter 61: Ashley puts on make-up

Chapter 62: Jeff eats a sandwich

Chapter 63: Sunny arrives

Chapter 64: Ash and Jeff talk

I dare you to write shorter chapters. Surely, you can shorten it to half a page?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazed Again!

RP, They give you bad reviews about your story but I'm amazed they still read every one of them. Keep up the good work,ciao.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
We will read it!

This last one was a cliff hanger. How will they turn her father`s violent blow in their favor... Love it

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Yes!

I agree with Bruce... I do have the advantage of not starting this story until 2 days ago...

LynnMckLynnMckover 12 years ago
Hey! The solution is simple!!

If you feel like the "chapters" are too short; if you feel he could wait a little longer between submissions; if you want the story to "flow" without interuption, then quit reading for a while 'till the submissions accumulate sufficiently to satisfy each of you. I waited 'till he got to chapter 80 to start reading. I haven't had any problem with the story "flowing naturally." :)

I am retired and have read to this point (Ch. 64) in about three days. That is what I call flow, baby, flow. In fact it is a real gully washer.

Relax :) Just go with the flow. Just float downstream; you are not a salmon who has to swim itself to exhaustion just to have his one shot at sex (are you?)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous