All Comments on 'We Need To Talk Ch. 03 (Conclusion)'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Well planned and written series....

But when will they ever get a chance to talk???

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A fantastic series

The characters almost jumped out of the story as they seemed so real.

Very well planned out story, sweet, loving, and oh so erotic and kinky, but still warm and loving.

Just a beautiful story, and thanks for the read.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
I thought it was an outstanding tale!

I'm surprised that there have been so few comments. Your work is more than praiseworthy. You have an excellent grasp of your subject matter and you exercise care in your use of the language. It was definitely a Five Star effort and I thank you for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed

I love your 2 prior stories in this chain but on page 4 of this one I lost all interest in reading further. Chris I thought was a character who had integrity. A gentleman. Well that went to shreds when he diddled his fiance's "quim" at the airport and then suggested to her that he might be able to get his tool into her if Sue brings it up. Then the piece of crap brings it up to his fiancé saying he'd taken himself off the table but he's offering to give of his services for her sister. His fiancé with a brain/thinking of a long term abused woman is just so grateful for him and all he's willing to do to help. I mean, give me a break!! What a load of chauvinistic crap. Not to mention he tells Sue earlier he doesn't want to be shared anymore yet continues to fuck Ellen when he can, even her ass.

Storyline dived, character dived, romance died, cheapness plenty.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 11 years ago
Cinco Estrellas!

I like all of the chapters. Very good story - Gracias!

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

Once again jb7 you hit a homer with this tale. ty for the read/ bill

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
Had to read it again...

it was one of the best series of its kind that I've read on this site. Still a well-deserved Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great !

Great "Trilogy", thoroughly enjoyed it; with enough twists and turns to make it interesting. The positive ending for all was a nice touch after what all had experienced during their lives. Great read, thanks for sharing your story for all to enjoy.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Wish I could give this more than 5 stars!

Marvellous!!!!

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Great story,

and with the exception of Anonymous, (who was to much of a chickenshit to have his/her name listed) I agree with everyone else, a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From the other Anonymous

5 stars is nearly half enough. The grammar, spelling, plot structure all contributed to one of the most enjoyable short stories on this site.

To refute some of anonymous's criticisms; I have done some things that I said I would not do. I don't personally know anyone who hasn't. I don't believe touchy-feely was off the table in their discussion. The step towards d/s slavery wasn't anticipated with joy by this reader. JB7 took just the right turn in that trail; there are plenty of the darker d/s storis here, but d-- few which treat it as delicately JB7 has herein. Great story, may its tribe increase.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Stars is the Cap?

Loved the series. Had some minor issues with the elasticity of the agreements, but I recognize that is from my history, not from the story. It was all handled well enough that it didn't break the story for me. Same with the dip into Dom/Sub, which normally just leaves me cold.

To the unhappy Anon, I am sorry for whatever caused you that pain. For those of you who disparaged her, or him, for being anonymous, get over it. It is really hard for some people to open up at all, myself included, and it isn't like she really flamed. It sounds like she was really happy and comfortable with the story before it hit her bad-buttons and she felt betrayed or violated. I've been there on this site, so I can understand it.

The best to you all, Allen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

had to stop reading the making of a whore (chris)

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 7 years ago
Well I enjoyed it

Read all three in one go. Really good. How lucky can a guy get and how can the ladies have so much fun. Really tickled my fancy!

HTW2HTW2over 7 years ago
Good to bad

Really enjoyed 1, was so so on 2, pretty much hated 3! Romance? WTF were you thinking?

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
OKAY, ITS CONFIRMED I'M JEALOUS

I enjoyed your story and I wished I could give you a higher rating than five stars. Chris used his head not to completely lose his damn mind when he thought his wife was cheating.

Many anonymous people think it would have been Macho and got violent. They should stop and think brain power and self control was the start. He wasn't wimpy because he stayed friends with Ellen, hell he stayed on good terms with nearly all of the women in his life.

To his benefit he got and got and got officially I'm jealous. Waiting for Sue was the main driver for him getting to the point at the end of your story. Bottom line he wasn't a hot head or wimpy and was patient.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

From loving wives to romance to group to lesbianism to incest. WOW! Oh, what do Ellen and the best man get into while on the road.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This story was well written and had a great storyline. What was ironic was that his ex-wife got him together with his brothers widow which he had secretly loved and lusted after for the past 20 years, then after she shows up he professes his love for her and then they become a couple. Then to have his ex show out of the blue because her husband and step-son turned out to be gay lovers. But what was real wild was what his brothers widow decides that he needs to service his ex-wife and sister, but only with her there. Then in the third chapter he has Sue's sister Liz come for the Wedding and then it is group sex all controlled by Sue. I didn't see the end coming with Chris getting his new wife and ex-wife pregnant and then they all move in together for their happily ever after, well you can always hope. This story is every guys wet dream. Well done 5+++ stars

Siteseeker020Siteseeker020almost 3 years ago

A great story. I admit I'm a sucker for a happy ending, whenever possible. The sex, threesomes and more sex, and girl on girl kinky sex doesn't hurt.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

The first chapter of the three was outstanding, but then things started going down the toilet, so to speak. Sorry, but couldn't even finish this chapter as it got just too unbelievable and out of character from Chapter One.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What can I say? Well written, but it needed better editing. However, any noted errors, did not detract from the story. I thought it flowed well, and particularly, you made our male hero, cool, powerful, but not obnoxious. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the first two chapters, but the story devolved into nonsense. If Chris really is a writer, he would have a far richer vocabulary and not habitually describe restaurants and meals as “fancy”. This story started out so well, but the author didn’t know when to quit.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

The story started out very well. After that, it went downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't know a well written story from a badly written story. I do know what I like and do not like. I liked this story. I like happy style endings. This ending , to me, was a happy one. Thank you for writing it.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A good story until it got to fisting and anal coupling, then you just had too much of a brain funk and finished it by going silly, sorry but you spoiled a good thing.

Redhawk45Redhawk455 months ago

The pregnacies were a nice touch. Too bad the story didn't allow for a trifecta.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, best read in a very long time, tnx and keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous