All Comments on 'Ready or Not (Here I Come) Ch. 3'

by romaerotica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE!

You are an awesome writer . . . I can't wait for you to continue the story! Your descriptions are dead on . . . this is the best sex story I have read here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I hated it

It took to long to get into the story that posed such promise and suspense then just ended, iterally fizzled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

Loved this story and long to be the lucky girl! its rare to find a story so well written. I was a little disappointed with the ending as i was hoping that she would get what she craved the most...cant wait to see more! Thankyou x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wonderful but...

You have an incredible amount of writing talent - I see myself so much in the women you write about. I just wish you'd continue each story to an end point, because much like you leave your characters, you leave the reader panting and unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
building layer by layer,slowly

possessing my mind.filling my soul with shameful cravings.i am left hanging,awaiting your words.my blood thuds thickly in my aching body,my clit is swollen,throbbing and gushing her juice.all for you.and i silently sob,deep inside,in that empty place.yearning for you to release me.but you only tease.forcing me to wait,again.so i wait,like the needy woman i am,lusting after the dark images your words create.please,will you write more? many blessings,gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Evil

Yeah seriously that's just evil though. Now I'm just bloody panting for more... and the funny thing is I'm eighteen and happen to be a fucktoy of an older man myself... bliss. You got it just right. More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
omg i need to cum

please finish this, i need him to fuck her so i can make my pussy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

please write another chapter! please this is really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

right the next chapter soon...can hardly wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This a very nice mindfuck,. I get denied another another chapter just like Lily gets denied having her pussy smashed. Poetic.

Jax

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please continue!

That was hot - but you left as hanging at a crucial point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
for that one hater, all alone. . .

Seriously? I don't see how you couldn't like that. . . I'm so wet right now, I need the next chapter. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous