All Comments on 'Asian Men Have Really Big Dicks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hmm, This story should cum under the title of "Dreamers" After mixing with many Asians while showering after sport none of them packed anywhere near 9"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do you just have a madlib template you fill out 5 times a day and submit it to literotica?

(nationality or ethnicity) (gender plural)(love/has)(sexual organ/sexual noun)(optional: nationality or ethnicity)(optional: gender)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Usual racist crap

This is just the usual racist crap from SammyX. Sammy has a 2" cock and this is his outreach to overcome his mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lol

Another 9 iron whining cause he ain't white. Stick to the slopes and stfu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sizing up

many white men are finding out that the asian guys are often bigger and better. i know of white husbands whose wives cuckold them with better asian men. he was a little hard on asian women they too are stepping out of older roles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
true but boring

while i know asians actually have lot bigger penises than the stereotype says, this story is boring as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hung-low-----NOT!!!!!!

dude---i don't knwo who've you been a watchin on the internet search, but man dude- i aint never seen an asian gut with a 3 or 4 inch package!!---unless thats your idea of hung-low!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
M.P.H.O.T !

This means Monkey Praising His Own Tail ! When no one else praises the monkey's tail, it has to do it himself, to feel good, if you know what I mean !

I have read several posts by East asian males lying to themselves about big dicks in order to feel good ! Even with a Penile Enlargement an East Asian man cannot reach nine inches !

Soory, to say, but of all the major six races of the world, you guys have smallest penises, and it is only 'natural' that always people right at the bottom have to lie and exagerate to feel good ! OH, AND ONE MORE THING, THE ONLY NON ASIAN WOMEN WHO HAVE/ ARE/ & WILL DATE AND MARRY YOUR KIND OF MEN ARE 'BISEXUAL' AND THEREFORE LIKE FEMNINE FEATURED MALES ! No Straight non Asian woman ever has, are & will be sexually attracted to you guys !

Blunt but true !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
word of advice

Blacl girls love u asian guys to however yall males have been raised to not date us and not all of us are getto & u should date someone because u love then not based off revenge & u made that white girl sound stank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL @ all the butthurt racist white boys hating on asians

White boys always act like this and reveal their truly pathetic nature by going outta their way to hate on asian dick sizes because all the white women are leaving white boys for BIG BLACK COCKS and the white boys have to settle for flying overseas for jap pussy cuz all the white women fucking BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BAC

the white women wants the Big Asian Cock now and trashed the white and black dicks

mykellmmykellmover 8 years ago
you dont have to mention everyone's race at every opportunity.

When the entire story has four characters and is entirely about race relations, we're not going to forget each character's race. You don't need to be so repetitive. Also, you don't need to use the full name of every location every time. "Canada" is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just stop writing now. Please

Your stories are consistently awful and badly written to boot. You really need to get a life outside posting total crap on Literotica. However, I suspect you're actually doing this as a bad joke - nobody in their right mind could consistently write stuff that's this bad without really working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Asian men rock

As a great looking white woman who now only dates Asian men, don't pay attention to the haters. I find most of the Asian men I've met to be highly intelligent, polite, well groomed, educated and great cooks. With their coal black sexy eyes, silky thick hair and golden tan, smooth skin, these guys rock in bed, and are talented, imaginative lovers that are still pumping iron well into their 80's when other men are popping Viagra hoping for a miracle.

You men are lions and tigers. Don't let the raging insecurity of European men thwart you from asking a pale princess out for a date and more. We are juicy peaches waiting for your touch-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Big Asian Cock

There are definetly asian dudes who got dicks that are 9 inches and bigger even. Just look it up on the internet, big asian cock tumbler or some shit theres probably a page dedicated to it. I also got a 9.5 inch dick so :) fuck all them racist haters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mature white wife for young asians

My mature wife of 59 years of age just loves young hung uncut asian cock. Just loves it. She claims that they cum a gallon. And she loves to swallow it all. And it is hot to watch as well. We enjoy the company of a couple of young studs she entertains on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon when they can get away from their family commitments. They love being sucked and swallowed and my horny wife loves to worship their 8 and 9 inch uncut meat and swallow her reward for an exceptional job well done. Their wives are not into giving head but my wife is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dick Sizes

Really, idk what half these people are going off about. I’ve always found that Asian men have amazing muscular bodies that are extremely toned and sharp. I’ve found that often I’ll ignore cocks for their impressive physique. Also Asian dick size isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be. Often Asian men have around six inches on them which is good. Some do have larger dicks and others have smaller, but we can’t just stereotype them all into a specific category. Furthermore, I’ve found that many actually fuck better than white guys. Ngl, if they lack size, which many don’t, they’ll make it up with skill. Also they cum often large loads with really white cum. White guys often have more clear semen, but I find that opaque cum is so much more hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Double standard? This story is a good try

I've seen stories with white men and Asian women raceplay, and people seem totally fine with that. And I'm abused by the comment that this story 'mentions everyone's race at every opportunity'. LMFAO no, this story is moderate at best, and is not comparable to stuff like 'Asian mouth' and 'Asian hands'. Equality and diversity mean we need more Asian men white women raceplay stories like this one. This is not the best-written one, but at least is a good try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2121 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...