All Comments on 'At the Feet of My Mother'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Amazing

Your story was awesome, amazing and everything else great. Thank you, I'm soo into incest romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!!!!

Hi !!!! I believe you built it nicely. The waiting was a bit too long but perhaps that made it more enjoyable. The sex was awesome.

I think this story deserves a Chapter 2.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent! Two lines really make this story!

The first line was Mom saying; "Just don't pull my hair, after all I am your mother!" Absolutely hilarious! made me laugh in the middle of a hot sex scene.

the second line ws even better when they finish and she is holding her son and she simply says: "I can feel your heartbeat"

That one sentence turned a hardcore sex session into a very tender moment. Nice touch and well done. Then again all of your work is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the BEST!!!

I have a foot fetish also and have often fantasized about my Mom's feet.

She used to have me rub them for her when I was young. Nothing more then that ever happened but i'm sure that's where my fetish came from.

Wish I had some sexy feet to play with right now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Prehensile

Just the thing: prehensile toes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too bad I can't fantasize!

At least about my mom's feet (bunions and corns! Yecch!), but my sisters? They have awesome feet! I even give my older sister footrubs (which is what started my fetish in the first place.)

tenbears43tenbears43almost 13 years ago
Good story

Well done, maybe I'll develope a foot fetish!

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

Reading this I think I fractured my wrist......

kplusmckplusmcalmost 13 years ago
great

hope you continue with more chapters, see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

Some of the feelings and emotions are very real. Mom needs to properly train and control her son. Many women have the opportunity to help their sons and themselves. They know but are afraid to take the next step

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best stories I've ever read, despite the occasional typo. A great combination of two of my favourite fetishes!

satinpantyboysatinpantyboyalmost 13 years ago
Loved it !!!

Loved giving mother footrubs when I was growing up. I've fantasized ever since about her catching me sniffing and licking her open-toed slippers. Making me lick and suck her sexy toes as I masturbate for her. Thanks for a wonderful story!

Pilot4029Pilot4029almost 13 years ago
Bravo!!

Excellent story! Wonderful! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing fetish

I've never been into foot fetish, but now that I've read your great story, this has to be something else I've got to try with my girlfriend. Thanks for the training!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 13 years ago
Little indulgence...!!!

Indeed! You "are guilty" as charged "by your own words..." and so am I for feeling like a dirty little voyeur enjoying this couple ravishing each other in this erotic 'piece of tale' and fetish gratification. Well written and thank you for the pleasure of a well presented read.

max052max052almost 13 years ago

Five stars! Hit most of my hot buttons. Very intense emotional drama. Build up was perfect. I thought getting caught with the cum drenched stockings was a bit goofy, but it didn't detract much from the story. I'll make it a point to go back and read some of your other stories as I just discovered you. You are very talented, please give us more. Thanks for the great read, we'll take all you can give us.

Max052

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

great detail and enjoyed the storie. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
once every page.

Great story I got nut off for every page. Very well written.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 13 years ago
great one

big thanks enjoyed it, i love pretty small feets with cute toes. xD

lucky guy to fuck his hot mother

5/5

Roleplay_MomRoleplay_Momalmost 13 years ago
*still panting*

WOWWWW......!!! Loved all the detailed foot/shoe descriptions and the professional writing. I was on the edge of my chair. I would write additional praise, but I'm too far spent (I orgasmed twice while reading the story) for now. Two thumbs...or toes....up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
quality writing

one caveat I would give to all incest / fetish writers is that not all sexual activity has to be reciprocated. In fact the seduction is more intense and mind blowing if the woman just expects to be penetrated without taking her turn for the fellatio as if it's a soldier's sentry duty...

this story would perhaps rate as the top 10 incest ever written if the woman had gone on to feverishly ride her son's dick after cunnilingus and make him eat his own juices with little initial regard for pleasuring him with foreplay / oral etc. (which might certainly come later)...

8 / 10

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 13 years ago
Great build-up, and great payoff....

Awesome story, LC! I almost never read a story that is more than two pages long, but this one just grabbed me by the throat and wouldn't let me go until I'd read all the way to the end. The writing was just so fluid and seductive that I couldn't stop. Of course, it helped that I have a major foot fetish of my own.

Keep up the great work!......Carney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome story

You sire have a very good talent for writing and building suspense.

However, words "there", "they're" and "their" are not interchangeable. That's the only fault I can find in the entire story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The best !!

Incedible, one of the very best i've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mad props

That story was really hot. I have never seen two of my favorite fetishes mixed like this. Hats off to you for writing such an amazing story. Keep up the good work.

Naughty_MistyNaughty_Mistyover 12 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I went into this story not all sure if i would like it, but by the end of it I had enjoyed it mulitple times over!!! once again you prove you're a genius with story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

The passion between the two was just stunning, and I have to admit that it was just plain hot. As somebody else said, I've never really seen my two favourite fetishes mixed like this before, and the way it was written had me fixated until the last lines. Keep up the fantastic work!

TomEastwood1990TomEastwood1990over 12 years ago
Wow

A-fucking-mazing, you did it again. Incredible

Yours truly,

Tom

ShuriwudShuriwudover 12 years ago
As a foot-guy.....

fucking awesome story. Dude, you gotta make this series a priority for us foot-fetish folks. Others are too lame and show no sense of having it ever happening in their world. They just want us to believe that they KNOW what they mean. This one tho, yeah, this one was damn near spiritual. The kind of enticing wonderings of a man who loves feet. Please make this one a series and continue to address that fetishness that only a foot lover can endure. Gotcha on my favorites list. Make us proud. Gary

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Hot damn, LC, you still rock

At your suggestion, I read this story too. Now, I'm not that much on feet - normally. But this is one of the best, and deserves every 5 vote you can get. It's HOT, and the foot action just adds to the heat. I loved the green toe nail polish - that's the colour of my envy at how well you write. Keep it up (so to speak)

SirCarlSirCarlover 12 years ago
Another, Wow!

Very well written. It held my interest all the way through. Thanks.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

I don't have a foot fetish, but this story was indeed very fun to read, and also exciting. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
omegle person

I like ur story and hope for more updates

ps. it was a joke

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
amazing

I didn't think that foot fetish could be this hot.

check PM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Quite a wonderful little tale...

With the very best incest story there is, mother/son. Thank you for writing.

satyrangelsatyrangelalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

I'm not a FF but I really enjoyed the very sexy atmosphere you created. Lovely work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Feet !!! Who Knew They could be so Exciting !!!!

Excellent read, love your detailed scenes, great story as your mind shows pictures of what your reading. Had me hard, I might have to try this, what chick dosen't like to have her feet rubbed ? Hmmmm .....Can't wait for your next story.

Give you a 10 +

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Not a foot fetish type but it turned me on!

Bravo lovercraft68! Well done, and best of all, you left out what most authors insist on putting in at the end of almost every incest story: anal sex! 5/5 (if I could I'd give you 20/5) stars for this excellent piece!

Thanks for sharing the link to this excellent story with me!

topace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FUCKING HOT

Never thought that a story that started off with feet could have bee so hot. I have never written a coment before, but this story just turned me on, OUTSTANDUNG...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

Just... Woah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow!

This is one of the best stories i ever read!!! The foot part turned me really on!!

But i wish there would be a little anal part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MY MOMMY FOOT FETISH

Yeah, incest may be wrong, but the first females in my life were my sister and

mother. I got my foot fetish from my mother and for years, even as an adult,

fantasized about being under her feet. She was a dominant type, and I liked

to imagine doing something she didn't like and becoming under the control of her

size 10's. I still believe Mom has the most beautiful feet I've seen in my life. Al-

though I had so many opportunities to masturbate at her feet as she was always

barefoot and a very very sound sleeper, I just wouldn't take advantage. Being too

much a momma's boy, I realized breaking my attraction to her feet was the best

thing to do. So nice to hear from somebody with similiar likeness. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I've only tried feet a couple of times, neither time was it successful so quit. Sounds like I should have kept looking for the right feet. Good job on the story, 5-7 pages are about the right length for me. Thanks for your time in writing these stories for us.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
At The Feet Of My Mother

Having a fetish is not that so uncommon. In fact, any aspect of an attraction to another person (generally in a sexual connotation) could be classified as a fetish. My attraction to my first sight of my wife was her BEAUTIFUL hands and feet; our daughter inherited the same beautiful hands and feet. In fact, my daughter's husband is a parttime actor in Los Angeles and my daughter had gone with him six or seven years ago; she was hired on the spot to do hand "stand-ins", or "hands doubles", doing many since that time.

This story is tremendously awesome in style, theme and writing. It is unique as many lovers don't display fully their attraction to certain parts of their lover's body. For the most part a fetish leads to tender and thoughtful considerations of the partner, and usually leads to sexual activity that does not involve violence nor hate for the person or gender. Feet and hands, as with all other usual features of a person, gives the indication the individual cares for themselves and their habits and other people.

This story, once the son had convinced himself his love for his mother, was very descriptive and detailed in the exchanges, both verbally and physically, of both participants. The story ending on an excellent high was their love, true love, being consummated and committed to their many future years together. Again, the writer's expertise seems on a higher plane when he writes of incest sex, particular mother and son. Keep on keeping on with this genre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have read about foot fetishes but never indulged...

If I have any fetishes I don't recognize them, just too old-fashioned, I suppose. I have nothing against them and enjoy reading about them. I do prefer hair on women instead of bare if that is a fetish. I have never turned a bare pussy down, though. I just like hair (but not over-abundant, just routine). I grew up with hairy girls and women and remember one named Florence when I was in the seventh grade that had hair that grew straight out for about 6 inches, possible more. WOW! I knew her present husband back then, also, and met them several times since they got married. I though about asking him if her cunt hair still stood out so much but wisely, I did not. One of the few times I have used good judgment. I don't care for hairy assholes, though. We all have our own little perversions, I guess. I did enjoy your story, any Mom/son sex is a treat. Bf

qequsqequsalmost 11 years ago
next part maybe ? :p

i would love to see next part of this story :) very good job ! \o/

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
a slow learner

at each stage she gets him involved, then he becomes reluctant. Next step he starts again getting all excited, then pulls back. Once again she takes it up another level, but once more she has to drag him with her. He keeps saying he finally accepts and understands, but just doesn't seem to get it. I'm afraid he will get to the shower and forget that their reason(s) for going there together was not just for a rinse off.

btw, spell check is not your friend. I hate having to go back and reread to figure out what was meant.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 10 years ago
Good again and very sexy

Thanks for another great sexy read. I loved the story-line, and look forward to a re-read very soon.Regards from London.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbridled love

Wow, your steamy story has it all. The bulid up, seduction, passion, lust , love & a beautiful romantic ending. After reading it once I went back again, this time masturbating into one of my mother's soiled silk stocking while licking & smelling the inner sole of her favorite stiletto heel shoes. Never have I cum so intensely while crying out my love for my mother. Beautiful 5 stars xxxxx.

ZaneDCameronZaneDCameronabout 9 years ago
Wow'ed

You absolutely wow me with all of your stories :) Sequel maybe?

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Foot Fetish???

I can't imagine that! The girl I loved and lost thru my stupidity had big feet and not sexy. I have seen dainty sexy feet, but I still love dearly the one I lost with not very sexy feet. I don't really have a fetish I love a great ass as most anyone would! Tits are good, but I do not like a D. I prefer an A over a D anytime, but A, B or C is ok, just NOT a droopy D. ALL D's are droopy even if erotic stories deny this fact. Heck some A,B, and C's are droopy, but at least they aren't to big to be sloppy! Foot fetish, sorry you got my goat! I just can't imagine that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only garbage here is you dear annony! You're the biggest asshole on earth

This story is very good. And the asshole annony hates everthing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story, hot too

Think it's a great story, like the hot sex underscored with underlying love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hotter

this is so hot and oh so good reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
enjoyable reading

ah yes, mom had nice feet and son had a nice erections

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Turned on.

Damn, I came two times just reading this story, hope you write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mothers fetish of her son's cock....

Talk about using her son's fetish to her advantage! The mother's use of her own son and his fetishes to further her insatiable lust for the delicious incestuous milk of her babies sperm in her sucking cunt! " Mommy's so naughty in her nylons and high heels"! Mommy continued to click around the house in her nylons. ... She needed my hard cock always. Mommy knew I was sniffing her pantyhose and panties too! Soon Mommy screamed at me too get my hard cock deep inside her wet and soaked pussy everyday. She even made me wear her pantyhose and high heels too! We fucked all day in out nylons. Our pantyhose were wet with cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Best Mom-Son Story i've ever read!! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

I came twice while reading it and I'm hard again. I love pretty feet. Tell me where I can read more.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 7 years ago
Fantastic!

You need to add a chapter 2 to describe their lives now as they are not only mother and son but essentially husband and wife.

YSS166YSS166about 6 years ago
Very good

Well plotted. Nice one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Favourite moment

I love the part when she just puts her foot between his legs and right under his balls and starts wiggling them. Fuck, I love this story. Doesn't feel rushed and it feels completely real. The characters are grounded and feel real. The way you describe the sex, the fetish, the incest is completely phenomenal, this story is a massive hard on for me and I can't keep myself from cumming multiple times while reading. Love this story and you're work don't give up.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Feet are not my thing but...

As always the characters felt real, the circumstances are realistic, and the sex is HOT!! You are a true Author wether you publish here for free or your other works you have for sale ( check his BIO for details) you have always managed to capture my imagination and make me apart of your stories. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful pedicure feet

Wonderful story mother son incest.. Feet fetish is the best. Gotta give credit for writing this romantic story. Should have included other fetishes with it.

gemini0257gemini0257over 4 years ago
Absolutely hit the spot!!

I never thought a woman would understand the foot fetish some men have for their pretty little feet. This story was just spot on, like you read my thoughts exactly. Thank you so much.

thewall159thewall159over 4 years ago
2 of my favorite stories combined

WOW! I have read many stories in here. This one is the first to fulfill 2 fantasies at once.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Over the top!

I'm not usually into foot fetish but when Karen had Billy set down and start in on her feet, it got to me so bad. Sure made a mess out of the front of my panties. However, when they went beyond plying footsies, it was over the top. Problem was, when Karen told Billy to stop because she wanted to change to her favorite position, I couldn't stop. Oh well.

The buildup was good and it sure got things rolling to a very hot and sexy story of mother and son incest. Well worth all five stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT, Family love

as a teen ,, mom and i were up at nite watching tv not really watching just chatting

and she would put her feet into my lap for a bit of foot rub

well it wasnt long,,,,,13 years old, my cock developed into wanting and craving

i loved her feet on me, as i hardened,,,,,,,,,,that was it for the moment

and we would turn off the tv,,,,both knowing what was so pleasing

and what was about to transpire,,,she went to bed my to mine

and i masturbated to the feeling of her feet,,,,i have never gotten over my love of

female feet,,licking and sucking came later i love it all, thanks mom, i miss you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, Hot, fucking HOT 🥵

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i wish my mother was like this, fuck i wanted to fuck my mother so bad, and after my father died, all she did was to get drunk every night.

\

al_footman_72980al_footman_72980about 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read and hot as fuck!! Thank you for writing your fantasy story, I really enjoyed this and I love a good footjob story. Also, I love this hot as hell incest story along with it. Please keep up the good work and I hope to read more of your incest fantasy stories in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story. Well written, nicely and evenly paced. Loved the sense of escapism. I have a foot fetish myself and would have given it five stars were the second fetish something other than incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beautiful. so sensual, sexual and loving.

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

I used to rub my mother's feet but that, unfortunately, was as far as it got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff. One of the most sensual stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was a good story. I relly enojed it a lot. I have a foot fetish along others and adore doing pedicure to my wife; I shared this story with her, she reding whilst me at her feet and then we had a hell of a time roleplaying as per yours story.

Thank you very much.

lovebbwmomlovebbwmom10 months ago

One of my favorite stories. I guess we have similar kinks.

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story. Only gave it a 4 because of one aspect that just threw me off... that being the positioning on the couch. Her laying back, him at her feet. Even with her legs bent, how is he playing with her unless his arms are 4 to 5 feet long? Other than that, 5/5.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

I love mom/ son insest stories and this was a very good one. The discovery was rather predictable and the sex progression also in order to get in the verious steps from the foot fetish to the final fucking. But your description was erotic and enjoyable. Glad to see that many of your stories are insest/taboo, so I look forward to more of the same. Only downside were several misspelled words and some misused words such as to instead of too, and vice versa. Also lied instead of lay and their instead of they’re. As someone mentioned, I also would like middle aged women (actually all of them) to have fully hairy or partially hairy pussies. But perhaps that is a sign of my times and not yours. Again, a hot story, as I am finding all of yours to be. Thankks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4chuckssite. It isn't the author with the lied instead of lay its the site itself that miss spells these words. They also miss spell a few other words and have done for years. The words are so obvious that I have come to believe there is some reason for it! . . Anyway lovecraft68 as long as there is real love shown in 'fantasy' mom and son, then it can make for very good reading. You I believe, are one of the best erotic authors on the planet!! Thank you for your stories..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22108 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...