All Comments on 'The Seductive Sitter Ch. 01'

by thedaysrunaway

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was...

...Very good! Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Alrighty First Timer

I totally dug it, sexy, believable, flowed well. You're definitely on to something. Hey, guess what? You're a writer! :-)

Kat0511Kat0511almost 13 years ago
Hot

Well done. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I agree with the others. Very nice and keep it going. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1ST?

Great first effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Look out

She sounds hot....but crazy.

solvsupersolvsuperalmost 13 years ago
Love it.

That girl is really something! Nice twist with the testing of how far he'll go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Number One.

My friend I think you are onto something with this story so far. We're hoping for number two to be just as thrilling. Good luck on your first sub. ciao

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 13 years ago
Awesome start!

My faith in college girls has been restored! Red hair on a woman has always stood out to me. Got my fingers burned a few times, but it was fun. I can see this story going a few different directions and I'm interested to see where it all ends up. Great effort on your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

She is reading about a widower falling for the nanny, is fantasizing about having a "husband and son with none of the responsibilities", calls him "hubby"...sounds a bit nutty to me. And if that didn't send all warning bells off "Well, I wanted to know you wanted me that badly. Bad enough to give everything up. I wanted you to have to choose to risk your whole life for one chance to fuck me" would have done the trick.

This guy has got himself a nutjob babysitter who he just fucked up his entire life for.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendalmost 13 years ago
Liar, Liar. Pants on fire.

Surely you don't expect anyone to believe that this is your first story. No way! It is a splendid piece of work and I certainly will be watching for subsequent submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
liar!

I agree with !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really

Very excellent piece!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Now that was.........HOT.....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

wow, that story was scorchingly hot! please please please write more! :D

gingergiggingergigalmost 13 years ago
Amazing debut!

Congratulations on a remarkable 1st story. You're obviously an experienced writer, but even the best struggle with this genre. This is the1st time I've been inspired to vote on this website - I gave you a 5! When are you writing more?

LustHoseLustHosealmost 13 years ago

ThermoNuclear...racy, the agony of trying to control the most primal of urges. Well done.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Believe

I can't believe this is your first story. And what a hot story it is. I'm looking forward to the next installment of "The Seductive Sitter".

thedaysrunawaythedaysrunawayalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Comment from the author

Thanks so much for the readings, ratings, and feedback. To quickly answer a few comments/questions: yes, this honestly is my first attempt at writing out a story, but I've had many in my mind for years, and have read not only from Literotica, but Susie Bright and other authors for years. Still, I appreciate the skepticism that this was my first effort, and take the compliment.

On the flip side, I do realize that my one attempt to proofread wasn't enough and that some small typos have made it into the published version. To be honest, when I was done I was very excited to post it, and couldn't wait (even though I should have). Future efforts will be better, I promise. And I do promise future efforts, although I will have to fit the writing into an already full life. I just finished a brainstorming session that can take this several episodes into the future. So, if you're interested, subscribe to me as an author and have some patience, I'll be back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

That was Deliciously HOT!!! Well done! I'm looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Un-fucking believable!

What a awesome story. This was like reading one of my fantasies. Well written, great story, and just the right length to tease us. I can't wait for your next chapter!

CalvinHolmesCalvinHolmesalmost 13 years ago
Now THIS is a story...

I think I just read that this is your first story--if it is, I can't wait to see the second!! You wrote a hell of a tale, here--drew me in right away, got me rock-hard, and kept me that way all the way through. Keep it up!!

bookstore manbookstore manalmost 13 years ago
Babysitter

Always - wanted a babysitter, and a redhead at that with freckles - WOW! This being your 1st story I can't wait for more - Thanks for sharing your creative talent!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
nice!

I love sitter stories and this one did not disappoint! can't wait for the next installment.

qwikguyqwikguyabout 12 years ago
Very Hot Dont Stop

That was a very good short story. Keep it up, it has been May since this was written! Develop more ideas or stories. I will check back again to see if you have written more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hot Stuff! Nice reading bout a hot redhead, keep it up can't wait for part 2...

horny2play69horny2play69about 12 years ago

WOW - that story is so HOT, you feel like you're there doing it with Jill. I hope you write another Chapter and let Jill do him again. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Seriously can't wait for 2nd part to this!

mBrowmBrowabout 11 years ago
Very good!

Hot, nicely written, naughtiness adding to the eroticism. Thanks! (& hoping for more ...)

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Other than FIL and DIL stories

Sitter stories are my favorite and this one is one of my top 5! Love the Jill plays with him and takes control! That would be me with this red haired beauty!

I hope you intend on following up with further chapters, because Jill sounds like fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would love a part 2 or even 3...

Either way one of the best stories on literotica !!

Thanks "Daysrunaway". Keep up the great work !

-Chris in mn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

This is off to a great start, I too really enjoy FIL and MIL stories. But a hot sitter story is always a turn on. This has the makings of being a quality story along the lines of "The Busty Babysitter". I hope you decide to continue this tale, as there are so many interesting ways that this could go.

Keep up the great work and look forward to reading more from you soon, Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story plz do a part 2 or more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Develop

As good as your character is you should slow down

Point of physical contact and let story dev slower

Far more likely scenario ... In real life it might happen

Right before she goes off to college or graduates so last two three visits

Get crazy ... Great start.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 9 years ago
MMMMMM deep

This is a bit deeper than normal on here, well written and paced lots of thought gone into it, good story , I'm always looking for them to be longer than they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Editor!

Your vs You're

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

She is such a tease! Next chapter she gets a defective batch of pills. She gets pregnant before the recall notice goes out. Moves in with her lover & his wife. Poly relation ship develops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous