All Comments on 'Father and Son Campout'

by spicylatina1991

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very hot, very queer

what more can I say? Excellent!

sonnyboy99sonnyboy99almost 13 years ago
Hot and Loving

Loved the story! It reminds of when my bi-sexual dad took my anal cherry when I was 15, Ay Dios Mio! It was great! I am so glad that my dad and I had this great loving and sexual relationship because he would die a few years later. I am bi too, and I owe him and my mom so much...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ew

Just disturbing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoyed the story. I thought it ended suddenly though. You have a great way of telling stories and I hope you write more like this.

I like the way they talked with each other and how the father convinced him it was ok to do all of that.

I will likely read your other storeis.

As always, gay stories won't be for everyone. Don't let negative stories from straight people upset you. If the comment is indeed from a bisexual or gay person, then maybe put some stock into what they are saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awsome

That was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a dad's dick belongs in his boy's mouth--or up his ass!

A great story of lust and love between a father and his cute son. Plenty of boys are drawn to their daddy's big veiny prick, just like lots of dads are real interested in getting sucked off by their boy and getting their big stiff prick up the boy's tight twat. The best father-son bonding there is!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

If I could have a man love me and enjoy each others male bodies and sex I would worship the sex and the mans body. I can feel my as orgasm as I read these stories and lust for the power of my flesh to lust even harder. I would love to find a man to love me and that I could love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eeww

Eeww

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh yes

I so want to suck my father's big cock, and have him buttfuck me forever. It would be so wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this

Love this story I want to find a real life dad and son to watch and have fun with! Call me if this is u!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
^^^^^^

^^^^^^

bcallinvbcallinvover 10 years ago
great story

Love how u write

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I had this only when I was 14. My Dad was my first, and then he let two of his friends have me. It was my initiation. Then had sex with the other two mens sons. We had a wild weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reminds me of being 15, too

My father and I would wrestle around as a teen. He would grope me and I would grope him in the process of "having fun." I had noticed that when he would shower that he had a very long and thick cock. I became interested in seeing it. I would peek in and see him shower or dry off. Then when wrestling, I just wanted to have it near me and feel it. One time my shorts started to come down. I tugged at his as well. At one point I slid my hand into his shorts through the pant leg and my hand DF88rested on his cock. As we tumbled around on the floor, I held on and he did not resist. Finally he pinned me with his full body on mine and I could feel his hard cock on mine. As I moved he seemed to slowly hump my cock too. I could feel my own cock throbbing next to his. He rolled off and lay there and I looked down to see his cock sticking out of the top of his shorts. I reached over and felt it. He did not resist...I laid my head on his belly and stared at it. I rubbed it and finally it shot a load of hot white cum towards my face. I could feel his hand on the back of my head pushing me towards it. My natural reaction was to part my lips as it slid into my mouth a little. I closed my lips as he gave a thrust into my mouth. He tasted sweet and salty at the same time. I lay there a few minutes running my tongue over the cock head in my mouth. I suddenly realized I had my left hand on my cock and I had shot on my belly as well.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Oooooh yeeesss !!

Sooo sexy ! Got me super hot and bothered !!

I am sorry though, for the story's sudden death - it was too quick and could maybe be more developed at the end ...

lustfulreader69lustfulreader69almost 9 years ago
beautiful story

I am so glad I found your story please wright more n you other guys who had sex with your dads I am so jealous so wish I had a male friend to have sex with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

omg this story was amazing to read

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 7 years ago
Good but Ending Too Abrupt

Well written story with good description of characters, situation and sex.

The ending was rushed as if the author ran out of time or interest.

Too bad, as the family triangle could lead to interesting story lines in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I want to make out with my Dad like this and have sex all day and night with him until we can’t shoot anymore cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot....based on Daddys size, would mind feeling him thrust in and out of me.

tomdenver1946tomdenver19466 months ago

That was a great story. After I started having sex with my father figure, I couldn't get enough. I have been bi sexual all my life. I love picking up men and letting them fuck may mouth or ass until they cum. I hung out in hotel bars and whored out to anyone who wanted a hole to cum in. I love kissing and holding nude men in my arms and wrapping my legs around them. I love sucking their cocks until they began to throb and it was so beautiful to hear them tell me to open my legs because they were going to fuck me. I have tight ass and really get off by a big cock, whether its black or white, fucking me bareback until I feel their load squirt deep in my ass. I am always very clean so after they are drained and don't think they can cum again, I take then in my mouth and suck them until they are hard again and shoot another load down my throat. I love being a whore and taking all cummers, whether one on one or multiple guys using me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved it. Captivating. Reminded of my youth and boys I had sex with. Only one though brought me to a screaming orgasim. I will never forget that day. I shot gobs of cum into the air, squealing with each burst. Sex with Daddy? I was an orphan. I can only imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous