All Comments on 'I Hate Queers'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
forfun44forfun44almost 13 years ago
Great Story!!

please write another part or 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very interesting

Interesting story. The end, even though expected, was a nice touch.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

A great read to get off to.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago

Interesting take on what motivates some of the male commenters in the loving wives category. I don't doubt that there is some truth here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great!!

Even after i shot my load i still read it just for the suspence please add on more to this please!!!!! it was great i loved it!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
this a comment that i rarely give cause there are no words

Wow...one of a kind genius story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Nailed It

You got a bead on some of these angry gay-baiters on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's Part 2?

Gotta hear about the hot sex Ken and George have once they both admit to their bisexial tendencies...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh yeah!

Damn all those queers and gays and bi's and straights :)

Loved it!

honestsoulhonestsoulalmost 12 years ago
i'm sorry, dis is just too much..

ken's a bigot n an idiot.. But what kind of friend is george.. And what kind of wife is marilyn... Al relashionships are based on trust.. Be it friendship or marriage... If they can't b honest with each other, i dont think even for just d sex they can go back to the other person.. I don't believe dat d biggest cock or sweetest pussy can make up for broken trust...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
holy shit

Man i've got to got read one of robcubs heart warming tales i don't really like after this. I hate the big sociopath and the bigoted fuck and his wife both, hard to relate to anyone.

Yet, i go off crossed but very fucking aroused ,gotta go wank now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved the story!

Really liked it, but a little split on how I feel about the wife cheating thing. Part of me thinks it's great, while the other part doesn't like that it kind of takes away George's moral high ground (the rape notwithstanding lol).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Of course what really happened?

Is that he got his gun and killed him. The end to a load of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Becoming gay

I was just like George at one time now I want cock all the time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Doing this to a straight guy is cruel because he's forced to go back to his rapist to experience that level of sex again. I'm straight too but in all honesty I've cum over this story several times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgusting

This kind of filth only appeals to the very most sick and disturbed psychopaths out there. Rape is bad, and the fact that, for some ill individuals, it is actually erotic is nothing short of terrifying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Id let him post the video

Once I was standing at the door and wouan get away Id tell him to go ahead and post the videos of my wife and him raping me and that I would be coming back to kill him and that id be sure to get a cipy to his wife. And people would remember him as a vile cheating rapist. There are few things that piss me off more than bigotry but this is disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I so wish this happens to me one day. Just like the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the fact that the guy being raped doesn't turn out by the guy doesn't beg for more. Very real.. but so is the fact that he goes back for more.. The guy doing the fucking should at some point offer his ass up.. but that sould be yet another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous