All Comments on 'Holly's Night Out Ch. 02'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Delicious and Quite Sexy

This gorgeous tall leggy goddess is just way too much for her little hubby to handle. Mike sees a ripe opportunity to take control and as a dominant stud moves forward. Hubby realizes that he cannot totally satisfy his gorgeous hot bride and finds himself relegated to a lesser role. Hubby begins to accomodate his very sexy wife & her aggressive lover in his reduced position. He is being cuckolded and finds it wildly exciting to be told that he will no longer have access to his beautiful wife. Hubby is turned into a voyeur and sees his bride as more exotic with each passing day.

Thank you for a very decent job and, of course, pay no attention to the naysayers. They have no clue what they are missing. Great beginning to an erotic series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Read Your Bio and upped your score to a Four

We have to admit though, you originally described this guy as an intelligent, down to earth, outgoing and loving husband who was totally infatuated with his wife.

On the other hand, while they are both adventerous in their fantasies, she has no qualms about going ahead with setting up a 3way with a stud. Her only uncertainty was for a few seconds at the restaurant, she had already set the whole thing up.

Husband, bewildered, loves her, is excited and confused and now you have him willingly going along with everything (she's in total control and hot/horny) and he is questioning not doubts but is she really doing this.

Okay, he's a voyeur and a closet cuck.

Those of us who read loving wives expect and look for twists and surprises and good stories that resemble real possibilities. Interesting, this guy goes from a Man to a wuss in seconds...wow!

Thanks for the story. Oh, does he come fully out of the closet in Chapter three or shall we just use our imagination and help him prepare the guest room?

Thanks!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 13 years ago
Why do I

feel that all the anonymous comments are made by the same sick guy? Pay them no mind. Nicely written. Clear action and the scenes are realistic (for Literotica sex scenes). Hot!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Score has dropped compared to first chapter

This gets a "2" because the plot had holes, there was no originality, and there were errors that even a little editing would have caught. For example: "I grabbed my brief case and went left for the office." Or, "Imagines of last night . . . " (should be 'images,' I believe). Jim is obviously gay and there was nothing to suggest this at the beginning of the story. It just came on suddenly, along with her dominance, her decision to fuck another guy, and so on. Obviously this is the author's fantasy, (or one of many), but I really think this is in the wrong category. I guess there should be a "bisexuality" category (although we see bisexual scenes involving males in 'group sex'). Again, she really just put this whole cuckolding thing on him and out of the blue, he accepts it. Not very manly. Are a chastity belt and cream pie eating next on his agenda? I hope he is taking part of a vacation day, or leave without pay -- not fair for his employer to compensate him for just daydreaming at his desk . . . .

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago

why do these creatures stay married is beyond logic?? isn't it better if they are able to fuck to their hearts content outside the sanctity of marriage??

why no loving husband stories is baffling!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
and Why I didn;t like it much

It's a Technical thing. The Story, on my screen anyway, was All in Italics.

Even the "submit Bug Report".

And the "In this Series" and " similar Tales" entries and well, in fact pretty well nearly Everything.

I am typing this in NON-Italics, so i am going to see how it comes out in the webpage. What's the betting, anyone?

Yours at an angle,

Kilroy

in the editing page, it's Italics... alas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This should have been in the fetish section

Please be respectful of the readers here and stop spamming the Loving Wives section.

duncm1duncm1almost 13 years ago
Incredibly hot

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THIS IS NOT THE WRONG CATEGORY

Thank you, jeninflorida. I thought this was a lot better than the first (don't like gay stories)

Why are people saying this doesn't belong in the Loving Wives category? If you don't like "hotwife" or "cuckold" stories...DON'T FUCKING READ THEM! I spend 99.9% of my time on this site reading from this category. I NEVER read stories from "Mature", "NonHuman" or any other category. And I NEVER read stories in "Loving Wives" that don't pique my interest, let alone do I waste my time talking shit in the comments for stories I don't like.

If you haven't noticed adulterous stories dominate this category. Maybe you should stop spamming comments for correctly categorized stories.

anabullyanabullyalmost 13 years ago
"LOVING WIVES"

Are you guys serious? Read the description:

"Loving Wives - Tales of adventurous married women & their mates."

If you want to read stories of literal "loving" wives, try Romance category. Adventurous married women = cheating wives. Figure it out and quit spamming the comments of stories in the category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It's curious that all these readers telling the writer that this story is in the right category must get off on letting their wife/girlfriend by watching someone or listening to someone fuck their partners far better than they ever could that is really sad. And their partners fuck other people with no regard for thier feelings. These same people seem to confuse "Cuckqueens" with "Loving wives" Wives that humiliate or force their husbands into acts they had not previously done(E.g GAY SEX) these are not "loving wives" they are not "Adventurous wives" they are just whores/slut/bitchs that should not be married. But as many readers have stated this Loving wife category is a mixed up fucked up category that has a "Faithful" wife story alongside a "Cuckqueen" wife story and anything and everything in between so if the cucks want their own categroy then go lobby the webmasters otherwise STFU and play with their chastity prick holder and lick the cum of others from their cuckqueens over used and crusty cunt and live the nightmare.

anabullyanabullyalmost 13 years ago
GET THE FUCK OVER IT

What the fuck are you even talking about? Obviously the idea intrigues you or you wouldn't even bother commenting. Kind of like how homophobic guys are most likely fags. Romance is where you should look for actual stories of "loving" wives. I have been reading stories on this site regularly since '98, almost exclusively stories in this category. Like it or not, for at least 13 years the large majority of stories in the category are about adulterous wives.

And really why the fuck do you care. I would guess the 90-98% of the stories found on this site are fiction or at least embellished stories of little truth. That is why this site is so great, you can explore fantasies you may or may not ever act out. People get off on all sorts of weird shit. Do you really have nothing better to do than try to pass judgment on someone for sharing their stories, real or fake, with other people who enjoy them. Why the fuck do you care if some dude you will never meet gets off on his wife cheating on him.

I'm 29 years old, good looking, always have been popular and confident, never have had issues getting pussy. But for some reason I really get off on my girlfriends fucking other guys. So since its been established Loving Wives category is not just for "loving" wives, stop leaving the "wimp husband" "cuckqueen" fucking bitch comments and go read or write about whatever you are into...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE: Analbully.

Let me understand something you have been reading stories on this site for 13 years? you really need to get out more. And maybe find another hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gooooood

please keep writing more stories like these ones.

johnaver

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 12 years ago
The Best

Jenn I loved it. This topic is so sexy. I would really love to have a Holly in my life. Your best yet....What fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More useless bullshit!

2 gay guys with the closeted guy's wife? how cute.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 7 years ago
Disappointing not to have story be completed

Finish your stories or at least warn the reader that you have decided to submit an incomplete effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Nobody

No one writes whore wives any better than this author. She has plenty of practice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
90% of what gets written in LW

reflects the interests of about .01% of men and probably a very small percentage of women, too. The weak/cuck husband trope needs to be retired

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES THIS SHIT IS DERANGED!!!!!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

This is one seriously ill shit writer. There is dumber than shit and then there is DUMBER THAN SHIT! And this was the latter.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Not a bad 2nd chapter, but pretty short. Not a fan of the wife having sex at work while hubby is at home, even though he can hear it all. But, hey, it’s not my story. You need an editor. Too many errors and omissions that derail the train of thought and ruin the mood. Sorry you weren’t able to create a part 3. Would be a nice project for you. 4-😊😊😊😊’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous