All Comments on 'Command and Control Ch. 03'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Chapter 3 is a bit of a let down. After having to wait 6 months, I would have expected more than 2700 words.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment, Anonymous

I do feel badly about so long between the first chapter and these last two. I'm trying to balance between getting stories posted more quickly vs. developing more of the story first, and sometimes I end up leaning too far toward one end or the other. But I do appreciate your views.

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Better late than never, Bob! No Matter; we Voted 4 stars for this 'BDSM' submission..

Depth of depravity depicted, is directly related to the writer's experience undergone! No doubt disgusting female demands take more time, firstly to reconcile with her anal actions demanded, then to put into appropriate words to describe a humiliating 'erection' occurence! At least your poor penis & outer genitalia were left in suitable working order, for next time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

So dirty... I love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why is this done with only 3 chapters?

Bob the asshole is a great character and clearly the hypnotism is powerful, why can't we hear more fun tales of retribution and domination? Love the symbolism too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Part 4?

Love this story line so far! When will you get to writing part 4 and more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
disgusting

Fat girls getting anallingus? It was good up to this chapter too. Disgusting.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous, 5/7/13

Why do you find analingus on fat girls disgusting? Is it analingus or fat girls that you find disgusting? Many other readers enjoyed this aspect of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent..hope you have plans to do more..I find stories better with less

characters like that..last part of any sequels you do may consider him ending up

as total toilet slave to a woman..anyway I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments. I've been in a bit of a dry spell recently, but do hope to get back to my writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
411 Followers
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES