All Comments on 'Swimming with my Brother's Friends'

by MemberX

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

the friends should come back keep this story going

SayNoSayNoalmost 13 years ago
this is not put in the right place

this should be in the incest group not the non consent/reluctance

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 13 years ago
Good Read

Nice story. A little short, but nice.

nomennescionomennescioalmost 13 years ago

Steve needs to get some new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

How was Mickey able to hold Stevie back? Was he bigger, stronger?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would of chose karl not my brother!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Nice ! Innocent yet guilty.

Brother & sister need to train in martial arts or get a gun. Karl & his stooge got some payback coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
maybe it was the changes you made...

But I hated this story the first time I read it. But since I love your other stuff (when arr you finishing The Trophy Wife???), I re-read it today and really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Add a second part it's great, but this time have Stevies sister find out that Mickey really loves his siter also and the two couple get together to hide the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really liked this, but it felt a little short. Especially the part at the pool, I would've liked to have seen more detail for that part there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Karl Should Die

Or get castrated. Maybe they could catch him, force gay sex with his sick f*** of an accomplice, and then (REST OF COMMENT HAS BEEN DELETED DUE TO INSANELY HIGH LEVEL OF GRAPHIC VIOLENCE-THE ANONYMOUS COMMENTER HAS NO SYMPATHY FOR SICK FREAKS LIKE KARL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Woot woot

Sexy i love romantic thing in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow wow

i like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need More

It is a good story line, but the sex parts were a short and without detail.

WesafftonWesafftonover 7 years ago

Great story , More with these two would be nice

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Hated that there was no payback for the assholes. For doing something so awful there should be serious consequences, otherwise the setup just feels like a lazy plot device.

MemberXMemberXabout 6 years agoAuthor
The epilogue (PLEASE READ)

A WEEK LATER...

Steve and I knocked on Mickey's door early in the morning. His mother answered and told us Mickey was still asleep. We told her our names and said it was very important. She went upstairs, and a few minutes later came downstairs with a bleary-eyed Mickey.

When his mother left us, we told him that Karl needed to be punished. "You're going to have him arrested?" Mickey asked. We could see he was frightened, but also wondering why it was us in his house and not the police.

"Having Karl arrested would be embarrassing for us, obviously, and he could just deny everything. Even if you testify against him." I wondered whether he would. I could see him wondering also whether that could be his best option. "BUT," I went on, "he can't do this to other people. Ever."

"I see that," Mickey said quietly.

"He's going to pay and it won't be pretty, so you have a choice: help us, or be punished alongside him."

It didn't take him more than a moment: "Whatever you need me to do."

#

Patti's my best friend, and the only person I'd told about what Karl had done. It was no secret Karl had always had the hots for her. He'd even tried hitting on her while we were dating, but managed to convince me he'd only been kidding (because obviously, while we were dating, I was blind to a lot of signs).

Patti called him and asked him if he wanted to hang out that night in the bleachers at the high school football field, a popular make-out spot. (Yes, I'm afraid I'd been there a couple of time with Karl myself). Patti said she'd bring the booze.

There was much drinking, though all of Patti's ended up poured under the bleachers. When Karl began to slur his words, she asked him whether he wanted to go down onto the field by the goal posts and make out. He agreed without hesitation, though by then there was some question whether he'd be able to make it down on his own power. As a last resort Steve and Mickey could have helped him, I guess, since they'd never been very far away (nobody wanted Patti to be in any danger, of course).

By the time Patti and Karl were lying under the goal posts, it was easy work for Steve and Mickey to come up behind him, lift him to his feet, and tie him to one of the goal posts.

It seemed somehow unsporting for me to kick him in the balls while he was bound and helpless, but he'd done worse to me when I'D been bound. My kick would have done the football team's place kicker proud, and Karl vomited down the front of his shirt.

After Patti and I left the area, Steve used his pen knife to cut away all of Karl's clothing.

And that's how the student body found him the following afternoon when they arrived for the first pre-season pep rally: naked, tied to the post, and having pissed and soiled himself.

Nobody ever found out who was responsible, but most people suspected it was punishment for some reprehensible act.

kade435kade435over 3 years ago
good but short

it was good but the sex scene was too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Especially liked Karl getting justice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous