All Comments on 'Under Lock And Key Ch. 02'

by mmurrells

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cellestercellesteralmost 13 years ago
awesome

loved it can't wait for more you have a real talent for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up!

No pun intended in the title.. but please keep going. This is a really good start (this one and the last) to a nicely paced series.

TXanyTXanyalmost 13 years ago
Not long enough

Not fair...you should have finished the night at least!

mmurrellsmmurrellsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for tbe feedback!

Encouragement is awesome, so is the criticism. Keep it up, I take it all seriously and will continue the series, hopefully getting better as it progresses

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot!

My cock was straining in its cage as i read. Please continue.

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Voted 5 ***** plus! Gabrielle was too quick to profit from your secret fetish, no doubt! She should keep you caged, shaved & totally naked, 24/7!

Evey seemed well prepared for cunilingus, obviously keen to share inner charms with close lady friends, permitting mutually agreed uses of your talented tongue! Beware of actively encouraging her 'CFNM' household rules, especially after Gabrielle insists that you experience painful anal invasions, with some of these well-hung macho-male friends of Evey's? Perhaps enforced fellatio may appeal to you as well? -This cuckold story sure works for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Part 3?

I love the pace of your stories. When will part 3 be coming out?

mmurrellsmmurrellsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Thanks again for the comments, parts 3 and 4 have been pending approval for a few days...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The cows are loose in the pasture

And they left their manure here. Unimaginative telling of a common tale. Nothing new or interesting about any of the characters.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I think their right where you want them.?

More Tequila, por fa vor. What a great start to getting unlocked........right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous