All Comments on 'The Blushing Bride'

by twofacedmask2

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
shykitteshykittealmost 13 years ago

Beautifully written! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good stuff

it was a very very well written story.

sblazer227sblazer227almost 13 years ago
beautiful

lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the best story i've read in weeks

I love this! more in this story line or anyother, your writing is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

Nice sexy stuff.

I kept getting confused as to why in a Medieval village a blacksmith could afford the luxury of a private room, and a woman was wearing a corset and bloomers (which are rather Victorian). Other than that, it's quite lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nicely Done...

hope you write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Please continue! Your story seems so promising, and one can hope that they are going to be head over heels for one another by the end. I have habitually checked your page over the past months hoping for your next installment :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

I agree with the first commenter, I would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is so well written that I pop in for a visit every once in a while hoping you have either added another chapter or started something new. I really hope you do. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

You have a good man and a true dom for a character. Very very nice. Thank you!

angie19angie19over 11 years ago
Aw damn!

How is she going to give him a blowjob this quickly? I think a few more fucks would be a better way of convincing her since even though she's curious she's still a bit angry and afraid (not to mention she doesn't know how) Unless I understood wrong and he was about to fuck her, not make her give him a blowjob lol.

5 stars, I thoroughly enjoyed it, well written as well. Please update soon (and if you are going to go for the blowjob I hope you make it work because I don't see it happening yet lol)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She's annoying.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 11 years ago
More chapters....

I enjoyed the story so far. Can you finish it plz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unreal

and I don't mean good !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please update this and add more!

BadCittyLadyBadCittyLadyover 10 years ago
Great beginning!

I really hope that you get this review and will post more to this story! It is great! also if you dont post more to this story at least write more stories you have great potential. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love love love this

I will never get tired of reading this story over and over because it's kinda sweet. This is probably the only non-consent story i truly like on this site. Can you please make a whole story of this? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I love the powerful man taking his wife,

knowing how to use his power to win her over....love it can't wait for more....:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

beautiful. I love how he did it. though love. it was nice to read. I really had the feeling he was in love and lusted after his beautiful headstrong wife. two thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Actually; he's an egotistical pig

he doesn't really care about her,Similar to Gaston & Belle (Beauty & the Beast); they are not suitable. He's a brute; any man who truly cares for his wife would want to be loving first, then over zealous and passionate. He only cares about himself, his wants, his needs, doesn't give a rats ass about her. IF he truly cared he'd have been more romantic, more seductive. Met yesterday, married tomorrow; she doesn't have any reason to love or respect him and he just brutalized her; that is very traumatic for women. IF he's as big as implied; her could do a lot of physical damage when she wasn't prepared and ready for his size.

I made the mistake of clicking on the name because I was jumping between ROMANCE stories; unfortunately this is BS Non. Rel / Non Cons, Grrrrrr

Name should have been THE BRUTALIZED BRIDE

Day1i1yDay1i1yabout 10 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I really enjoyed this story. It held my interest all the way to the end. The characters' feelings were easy for me to believe. I think a lot of understanding about the groom was conveyed with very few words.... (I like to have a little bit left to my imagination.) I liked the way the story was written. There were only a few sentences that I would have tweaked to make them flow better (for me). Over all, I'd say "Well done!" And Thank you for this pleasant little escape :)

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 10 years ago
Want more

I know groom is a little brutish but i think the bride can turn him into big cuddly teddy bear r hav fun trying, right? Not ready for it too end. How about couple more chapters r epilogue?

TwilightfanTwilightfanalmost 10 years ago
From The Start

After seeing just how scared she was, he could have showed that loving/caring/gentle side from the start...

lilah_roselilah_rosealmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved this story. Perfect claiming of his woman.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
IS THE BLUSHING CAUSED BY

guilt or enamored. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible

stopped reading with the constant "stop!" "stop it!" and the "Gah!"

give it up now or learn to put yourself better in the positions of the people you write about, feel what they are feeling and if your responses in real life are like those you wrote about then you have not lived enough to write something with passion

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No wonder they call them the Dark Ages.

This was simply terrible.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Works for me

Works really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
morons! only ignorant historically illiterate airheads (80% of the "educated" which means "partied through college" populace) and the "educated by Hollywood" call "them" the "Dark Ages"!

No actual, self-respecting, knowledgeable historian still pretends to acknowledge that a period referred to as "the Dark Ages" ever existed. Hell, even fucking Wikipedia acknowledges that much! Or it used to...god knows what that page says now given the editing quality of current wikimedia pages. Point being...you are imbeciles. Educated by television. News anchors use the same fucking term sometimes, like the morons they are...but the internet can be a smarter place, no? The Middle Ages were not, in fact, a period of scientific illiteracy. In fact, many of the most vital scientific discoveries in the history of humanity were made in that time period. But we denounce it today as...the Dark Ages. Because every time period looks down on the past and thinks it is better. It's called chronological snobbery. Seriously. There's a name for what George Santayana is always quoted warning against. And every. Single. Individual. That utilizes the term "Dark Ages". Is indulging in it. Which, surprise, surprise, means 90% of humanity that knows of the terms existence. We are a species of ignoramuses. Take comfort in your shared foolishness. ;)

PS: loved the story! Nicely romantic and affectionate, which is and was not always the case in arranged marriages. Hell, having him give her oral made me simultaneously cheer and laugh! What a guy! How many fellows, given license to ignore "no" would give a damn about the gals happiness? Especially in a culture where saying no after a wedding is a massive slap in the face? I know I would, but I loved that he did too! Just truly a fun handling of a normally distasteful topic; something which a historian can appreciate. Arranged marriage portrayed as not evil. Nice. Even if the brain-impaired don't understand. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the comment below me:

I salute you!

As for the story, I love it. Two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
he grabbed her by her 'waste"?

ill conceived, poorly written and not proofed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Haters gonna hate

Love the mix of non-consent and developing romance--sexy yet sweet.

Glanced through the other comments and I'm thoroughly convinced you should ignore the flack from people who should take less time talking smack and more time reading the history and women's lit textbooks that they were apparently looking for when they found your story.

cupcake_923cupcake_923almost 9 years ago
MORE please

Like to have this continued...

Erika281Erika281almost 9 years ago
continue please

I would love read more about this couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

I think the story is great don't listen to the haters and I hope you continue it. Its your story don't let people tell you how to write it if they didn't like it they shouldn't have read it. That's their problem not yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're amazing

I loved the story! You should continue writing stories like this. You're the best🙌🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was stupid

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
I was looking for morivation

And here it is!

Awesome story but I am heart broken that there's only one story.

Please write more . You have a good sense of what to touch and what not to push (pardon the pun)

Hungry for more....

Keep writing !

AllyLarkAllyLarkover 8 years ago
needs to be a scene in a movie

If this gets made into a film I propose the lead guy from 300 to play him and she will be played by...me of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
aaaaaargh

When will the girls in Never-Neverland learn --

1. You don't look at the Neanderthal.

2. You don't speak to the Neanderthal.

3. If any of the above occurs by accident, don't wait till the next day to run away and disguise yourself as a gladiator or astronaut.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

StriderJohnStriderJohnover 8 years ago
Rape

Not keen on stories about girls being forced into marriage and subsequently raped, regardless of whether the girl eventually realises she enjoys sex, it should be her choice.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Never in my life have I heard anyone yell nor scream "GAH!" during sex

Nor in the beginning. What sounds do you make? GAH?

Just a brief example:

Gasping, writhing, moaning with pleasure her whimpers of fear becoming pleasurable little squeaks and groans as her body shook with orgasmic tremors...

Never did anyone moan, whimper, cry out or scream, "GAH!"

Maybe a bit of a search into descriptive words and really listening to yourself when you pleasure your own body will help you.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
GAH - KATE-E-DID-4-LIFE

Tis the story from days-of-yor and GAH was likely said over and over. Oh yes, there was no supreme court to say same sex marriage was okay. I remember blacksmiths and perhaps you are the reason some were born to late. This was a delight to read and showed the tender side of a large man who worked by his hands and brains. Not like some of the males and females of today who only know how to stroke a key on a computer of Iphone. Gawd, what have we become to find fault in everything in print or real life? Those who found fault with this story and other presentations on these pages should stop reading the minute you find something not to your liking. Get a life and watch Oral Roberts' reruns or his son or money grubbing religious shows. - - - they will love you sending money to them. Hope you catch my drift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, because sex is super flowery and all rose colored. Because it's perfect the first time, not awkward at all, and Virgins aren't at all afraid of taking that bridge into full-fledged maturity. So what if she said "Gah!"? So what? That's literally the most realistic thing I've ever read in a sex scene, so stop trying to be Shakespeare and just enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GAH and minion speak

I wish to state for the record that I have said GAhhhh during sex. It's a cross between God and ahhhhhhhh! My amazing hubby calls this and some of my other strange garbled words my sexy minion speak. I loved this story. Very well written and more realistic in it's descriptive words then some other stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At least learn English.

It's a "waist" not a waste

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Just had to read it again. This is a real gem. It just keeps getting better. He's still a Neanderthal though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

I loved it. 😊

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Exactly!!!

What they all said and more. There are numerous unintelligible words spoken and half spoken during sex and a virgin that isn't sure what to do, so much more. I remember. Loved this one and have read and reread this again. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

no matter how many times i read this it never gets old. i just keep coming back to it, I love it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Add more, , going all through the night. Hes,very loving and kind. Like how she is falling in love with him because of it, and how is makes sure she enjoys more and more.

Tell how their love grows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn!

This was so much more than I expected! I recommend, to anyone, take a few minutes and enjoy this super sexy wedding night.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

I thought I'd never find this rare gem again. So glad I did. Amazing story. We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happily Ever After

I want more of their story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely!!

Please continue this story it's that amazing💗

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

awesome please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please Continue

Please please please continue. It’s amazing! The story is at as perfect place that nicely builds the characters and perfectly describes Aria’s feelings and Bodwyn’s love for her. So....please continue. 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A wonderful start if you choose to continue!

Literotica has some hidden gems and this is one of them. I'd love to read more! Your story has potential to be as equally sweet as it is erotic with Aria slowly falling for Bodwyn, and Bodwyn getting to truly know and admire her as a person.

Would love to see it pick up the next morning. Would their interactions be awkward? Would Aria still feel "sold out?" Conflicted? Maybe she puts her best foot forward?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A lot of passion

It’s a shame you didn’t get around to writing anymore of this it’s really rather good.

In reality his surname would probably have been Smith instead of Fletcher. As a blacksmith he would be involved in the pointy end of arrows, the fletching would more than likely have been added by someone else.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Not particularly erotic or well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this is rape

this is rape and only rapists, the low of the low beastly filth, find this erotic and praiseworthy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

SKSKSKS I LOVE THIS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF is wrong with you people

Stop searching and reading noncon and then scream that it's noncon. Do you go to a restaurant, order chicken, eat the entire meal, then suit the place for selling you chicken?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WAITING FOR pt2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This shit is noncon crap and I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this is how i want my first night to be ahh

Icarus6Icarus6almost 3 years ago

Love it!!! Part 2 please!

DarkCoco69DarkCoco69almost 3 years ago

So yeah....

This was just rape, married or not, whether or not her body reacted, this is still just rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The category is nonconsensual / reluctance, which are to completely different things. They should be separated into separate categories not one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's set in medieval times, DarkCoco69. May be more than a little fucking stupid to try and apply 2021 social norms to the activities carried out quite a few centuries in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, you are an amazing writer. Pay no mind to anyone critiquing grammatical errors. You have a gift to help reader's connect and feel what the characters are experiencing. Bravo

rhumba969rhumba969over 2 years ago

So realistic, hot and sensual at the same time. I like your raw style. If you'd like, I can help proofread your stories. Let your creativity flow... Looking forward to more

EroticAarielEroticAarielover 2 years ago

Short, sweet and sexy. Loved it 👏🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well thats was forceful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, a nice sexy short story. There were some spelling errors that were a bit glaring but overall it was intense and realistic.

Eg: legitimate = something is legal, legitimise = making something legal. Consummate would have worked as well. Another was: waste = rubbish, waist = narrowest part of torso.

Thanks for sharing the story Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm, so hot and erotic! I'm sure Aria will soon be a very willing participant in their bed ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh I loved the story. I can understand her fear, especially in this, an arranged marriage. I understand the blacksmith's developing love for his new wife -- I additionally appreciate his brawn which o doubt t comes from his craft as a blacksmith. He has all the marks of a sexually exciting man -- the size, the muscles, the hairy chest and abs, the cock that "frightens" her. And in the end, I think they can grown into their love. How many other couples entered love in much the same way. I would love to see this story continued!

DreamerByTheDiamondsDreamerByTheDiamondsalmost 2 years ago

Corsets and bloomers didn't exist in the Medieval Era. You're centuries off. A woman might wear braes if she was cold, and perhaps a kirtle. Also, arranged marriages were mostly an upper class thing, unless you were a rich merchant or something. Working class people had more freedom. It's not like they had political alliances to seal with a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastically hot! I hope you continue the story!

I’m rubbing my clit thinking of how he would introduce her to sodomy next - rough and deep with a lot of grunting and balls slapping against her dripping pussy! That’s how I like to be arse fucked anyway! 😉

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzalmost 2 years ago

This was so hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story I’ve read in a while. Hoping for a part 2!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Please either learn to spell or make friends with someone than can.

BreezybetaBreezybetaover 1 year ago

I'm hoping for a part 2 please give us a part 2 I really enjoyed this story I need more!!

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THE BLUSHING BRIDE Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a shame that the gross number of homophones & incorrectly used words detracted from the story so much. The author had a different idea for his story which is getting harder to do.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pls make more partsss cmonnnn!!! loved thiss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One story wonder, you should continue to write more about them

BreezybetaBreezybetaabout 1 year ago

I need a part 2 I love this story PLEASE PART 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please make a part 2!

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27about 1 year ago

pls pls make this a whole ass series... so hott!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why isn’t there a part 2? Please make more!!! I love this plot.

BreezybetaBreezybeta7 months ago

I need more this is my 3rd time reading this I need more of them please! PLEASE I'll give you my first born if I have too lol

LitstoriesloverLitstorieslover7 months ago

veni, vidi, vici comes to mind. Loved it and hope to see more of this please and without anal stuff :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best story I've ever read. Wedding night. Monogamous marriage. I wish my future husband would take care of me too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He grabbed her waste... Lmao what

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous