All Comments on 'Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 07'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
CryptictatCryptictatalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I love all your stories but this one is one of my top favorites. i hope that you will do at least on of just Brandon and Lonnie. i would love to know what happens between lonnie and his dad, the trip to meet Lonnies mom and if they get married or not. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful!!

The whole story was a wonderful read!

I love that you're going back and writing more for some of your couples. All of your stories are fabulously written and they're just fantastic reads!!!

I can't wait for what you have next for us!!! :)

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
LOVE IT

It´s a greate love every chapter... but I agree with Cryptictat, about a story to find out if Brandon and Lonnie get merrid...

I´m a big fan and can´t wait for your next story and still hopefull you´ll make a scuol of lisint to your hard (or something like that it´s call..jijiij)...

best wishes and post soon....

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125almost 13 years ago
MAKE MORE

U R VERY GIFTED AND ON THAT U MUST MAKE MORE CH. LIKE WILL B&L GET MARRY AND GO TO JAP TO C L'S MOM PLZ E-MAIL ME AT SQCSQCSQCSQC@YAHOO.COM

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
worth the wait!

Thank you Rob, It was most excellent! your best so far and my favorite.

Thank you again.

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
Truly Amazing!

A wonderful end to a wonderful story. I truly cannot wait for the next story your delicious mind cooks up! Cheers :D

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Perfect

That was the best ending and a lovely ending can't wait to see what is up next from you...

juci_lucijuci_lucialmost 13 years ago
perfect!!!

The perfect love story between the four!! I love all ur stories and they are all so romantic! u r so talented cant wait for more stories to come our way!!! luci x

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Wonderful....

ending!! I loved it! Awwww....it was so nice for for their mom to be there too. Gosh, that was a hallmark scene when they said grace. Truly wonderful!!

I can't wait to read what else you come up with. Great work, Rob!!

Cheers! (:

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 13 years ago

What an awesome happily ever after.

I've been reading your stories since you began posting last year, and the evolution in your writing style has been wonderful to experience. For me this series is now your golden standard. Thanks for sharing!

deelvsguysdeelvsguysalmost 13 years ago
The End

Such a sweet ending. You are one of my fav authors and loved this story.

RahtidRahtidalmost 13 years ago

I have read all you stories many, many times and this if one of my favorite…..i can’t wait for your next story….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy shit!

Absolutely ~ freakin' ~ awesome!! I totally loved it! I can picture so much when I read what you write ~ but this was the be all, end all... best ever.

GweallGweallalmost 13 years ago
Aw man

This was an awesome story, I cant wait to read more from you! You are definitly one of my favorite authors. Keep up the great work!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Oh wow!

This was possibly the best thing you have written so far... and you have done some great stuff! Loved how you described what was done to the house. The details were superb. Man, this was just great! Hehe, can't wait to see what you got next!

~M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YAY

it took forever and a half to get all seven chapters out, but it was well worth it. i love this story and I can't wait to read more from you. Keep up the excellent work!

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Ditto...

I know... unoriginal, and of no use other than to say I second all of the praise in the other comments. This was a great series. I can't wait to read what you post next.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome Story

This story was so great, I hate to see it end. However the way that you ended it you could write another part to it which is great. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories in the future. You are by far my favorite author.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome story! I can't wait till you write another. Enjoyed all of your other stories also.....keep up the good work!!!

NightGirl359NightGirl359almost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Another hott story with a fabulous ending - don't dissappear on us this time, keep writing!

strmy1959strmy1959almost 13 years ago
Another great story and ending

You are my favorite writer here. Reread your stories all the time. Your stories are always so good, I can always picture the scene in my head, the back yards, the decks...all of it. Please keep writing

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
OH HAPPY DAYS......AMAZING

Big Ben & Coming Home has been one of the best stories I have read. I know you have to end Coming Home but I wasn't quite ready for the ending. I could never tire reading about these two brothers, hope you might write more about them in the future. :)

CarelessLoveCarelessLovealmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Loved this story. Excellent job.^_^

WittePietWittePietalmost 13 years ago
What can I add?

I just want to echo and endorse all that your previous fans have written. You have finally slain the legend that all good gay romances must end tragically.

You have found the perfect balance between story and sex, and you vividly demonstrate in your partnerships the diverse characteristics that are to be found in all men, and you do not shy away from human problems and disabilities. We readers may read your stories as (for us) escapism, but they are so much more real than romantic fairytales. Please keep on writing.

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

Awesome, like everything else you write. I'm sad this is the last in this series. I sincerely hope you keep on writing, I have read all of your stories and I feel a bit empty without anything new.

ReadandEnjoyReadandEnjoyalmost 13 years ago

I'm so sad this is over. I can't wait to see and read what's next, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More, more

I think it would be really awesome if they somehow had kids. They would be so cute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I have read all of your stories over the past week. I saved the The Davis Bros. for last. It is your best writing yet. :) This story had a lot more emotion behind the words. I can tell you are a hopeless romantic :)

Do you have any WIPs?

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Just One Thing to Say

All of your stories are awesome, but none can compare to what I call "The Bo Series" - not even the so great "Davis Bros. Saga."

If y'all've missed "The Bo Series," it consists of "Bobby & the Jock," "Bobby & the Cop," and "The Jock & the Therapist" in that reading order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your writing!

You are my absolute favorite writer on this site. I had read all your submissions except this series. I was hesitant to read it, because I thought it was an incest story, which frankly turn my stomach to read. I am very happy that you had the disclaimer at the beginning of Chap. 1 stating that it was a continuation of "Big Ben", because that gave me the incentive to read the series. I have fallen in love with these men, all four of them!

Stevie619Stevie619over 12 years ago
WOW!

This should be made into a movie!!!!! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE YOU!!! YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING AND IT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT ABOUT LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS AND GROWING AND KNOWING YOURSELF EVEN WHEN THAT GROWTH IS IN A DIRECTION THAT YOU DID NOT KNOW. YOU ROCK AS A STORY TELLER!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR AMAZING TALENT. SORRY FOR SHOUTING, BUT I AM EXCITED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Amazing! But I wanted to read about Benji and Ben's phone sex scene! Lol!!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

What an awesome story!! Your characters can easily be identified with and the story flows so well. I can't wait to read more if your work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

I thought that Timber Pack was my favorite of your stories but this one definitely wins hands down! Such an amazing story! Would love to read a sequel with Brandon meeting Lonnie's mom and asking for his hand in marriage!! *hint, hint*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're an amazing author!

I love everything and wish for more. I spent the whole day and night reading this series. It was incredibly sweet and many times made me teary eyed. Benji and Ben's and Lonnie and Brandon's love filled my heart with such happiness I love this story! You should just quit whatever job you have and work hard to be a published author. I'd definitely buy your books! You are so good at portraying emotion that I enjoy the lovey dovey scenes equally if not more than the passion filled sex scenes. I hope you write more about the lives of the Davis brothers and their loves.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

WOW!!

I thought your stories couldn't get any better but WOW!!

Keep it up RC,

Thanks for the wonderful stories.

:)

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

An amazing series.

I can't believe your stories were better than the one before in this series.

Loved this series please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Loved this just as much if not a tiny bit more as the Timber Pack Chronicles (because Coming Home: Davis Brothers is realistic) . Love your writing you are my favoirite Gay author on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Chapters Please!

I'm in love with this series! Big Ben is my favorite of your writings, I was so glad that his and Benji's story continued. Lonnie and Brandon makes the story line even better with the interaction of family and friendships. I really liked Brandon's Daddy role, so hot! I can definitely see more possibilitie with these four characters.....I'm dieing for Ben and Benji's phone sex scene! I'd like to see what the future has in store for both Davis brothers, please don't end their story yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A book

Let me tell ya u need to write a novel. U r easy to read and a joy to gemt into. Thanx for the awesome stories.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Kids?

How about the next installment in the lives of the wonderful brothers is having them finding surrogates, so they can both have kids.

mochakinkmochakinkover 11 years ago
I can't stop re-reading this.

I always start with "Big Ben"... Then I move to this series and then eventually back again. It's a never ending cycle once I get started. I love them all. I would like to see more from this family also. Keep writing... You've gotten me hooked.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Love the Davis family..but

Why must the smaller guy always wear glasses,have a small dick and be constantly crying? Don't get me wrong I still love the stories and I have read ALL of your stories several times but the constant weepy smaller guy does tend to annoy. How about writing a story about Ace next time and making the smaller guy a bit less weepy and not wear glasses for a change and make him a bit buff instead of always being a nerdy IT guy. Just sayin'

arisamorakarisamorakover 11 years ago
adoption could work to

cause it would be awesome if the brothers got themselves children

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree!

I totally agree with mochakink... I always seem too start with Big Ben also. Absolutely LOVE all of your stories! Please keep up the great work!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
Ditto

Goodness knows how many I have read Big Ben and this story but everytime it gets better and better. Love all your stories too

SexualAtheistSexualAtheistabout 11 years ago
i want one

I want me one of your Bears. WOOF anyway i love your stories they are all fantastic. Im tall 6 foot 5 inches but i am not hairy. but your bears are so hot i want one for myself.

BillwBillwalmost 11 years ago
Davis hot brothers

It is hard to think those guys could cum so many times in a day. It's a wonder they can walk. Benji seems to cry a little too often. But a good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Well, if there is such a thing as too much praise, you will simply have to cope with it. Each chapter is great, the sum is heartwarming, and crotch-warming too. Mighty fine writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

THis has to be one of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes, but ...

I very seldom offer comments about stories on Lit., but for you I'm going to make an exception. Let me start on a positive note: there is much to enjoy about your stories. You are in many ways a talented writer with a fine eye for detail, description and dialogue; there is a distinctive quality of tenderness to your work, and you are profoundly kind to the characters you like most. And it's obvious from other comments here and elsewhere that you have attracted an enthusiastic (if largely uncritical) readership.

But unqualified praise, however gratifying, isn't always what is needed. Okay, so this is Literotica and not the shortlist for a Pulitzer Prize, but even here good authorship stands out, and supportive criticism has its place. For me, you are an able writer but not always a disciplined one; my suggestion would be that you work at being critical of what you enjoy and, importantly, of what you like most about your own writing. What may seem good in the context of a Private Moment doesn't always translate to the page. Many of your stories follow a predictable pattern, and it's not hard to see where your preferences lie. So far so Lit., but you are, I think, capable of better. To my mind, the 'clingy needy twink meets gruff but kind-hearted and lonely redneck / trucker / cowboy' genre is one which you have by now thoroughly exhausted. Time to move on, perhaps?

Stereotypes: the likes of Ben, Brandon, Andy, Butch, Mitchell and Dominic are in many ways much of a muchness, and that is a pitfall you are too good a writer not to seek to avoid. Every conceivable cliché is used to emphasise the hypermasculinity of these characters; their counterparts, however, are equally stereotypically feminine. So Ben and Brandon drive big vehicles, drink beer, watch the game, beat up guys who disrespect their partners and generally do Man Stuff; Lonnie and Benji on the other hand keep house, giggle, squirm, pout, gossip, go shopping and give their men plenty of what they want. (The reader does at times have to remind him- or herself that what is being described are, in fact, relationships between individuals who are both men: 'Lonnie rolled his eyes. "Men are such pigs"'. Ironic humour, for sure; but isn't Lonnie himself a man?) While these characters can on occasion be sassy, essentially what we have here are well-behaved little girlfriends who know their place and are lovingly but firmly kept in it by their "men".

As these are stories written for a certain type of readership, the expectation is, of course, that the protagonists will have inordinate amounts of improbable sex every other paragraph; that the climaxes are more explosive than Krakatoa; and the ejaculate can be measured in gallons. On occasion, delayed gratification would, one feels, not go amiss; and believable sex is of course not easy to describe convincingly. Also, there is something of the Damsel in Distress about many of the twinks in your stories: they need rescuing, they are clingy, needy, and they cry a lot. But tears, like declarations of love, are a literary device that should be used sparingly: sometimes less is more.

Does any of this really matter? Probably not; after all, this is Lit., and people don't come here expecting to read the likes of Proust. But it should in my view matter to you, because you are an able writer, and because good writing is both a skill and a discipline worth developing.

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamover 10 years ago

I am so glad that I finally got a chance to finish this. great work as all of stories are. waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow...

Absolutely amazing... damn... so goooood!!!

But I wish there would be a sequel though

I really want to know if Lonnie met his mom and introduced her to Brandon

And and his future brothers in-law... and it would be just perfect if we had another

Wedding coming up!! This time it would be Brandon and Lonnie's wedding bells ringing :-) :-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Huge fan!

Since I started reading your work I have been a huge fan. This one was something special as I loved Big Ben. This added more to fill out the characters and brought in so much that could even be brought together in a sequel. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
End of The Story

This story is written so well you almost feel these guys are alive and living in your town. I hope these guys grow old together. Good written story.

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Outstanding!!

You never disappoint! I am working my way through your list of stories. I love your work. Your characters come alive. I feel like I know each one. It is wonderful. And omg the sex scenes are soooo hot. It makes me want a bear of my own. Keep up the great work.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
I have now read all your stories ... I just want to cry !! :((

I couldn't be happier - everyday I knew I had a story by robcub32 that I wanted to finish or another that I wanted to start reading. Now it's over !! It's really sad !

Dear Rob thank you. With your stories, I have loved, cried, smiled, got mad, got hot and bothered, got excited ... and so much more ... I hope you never stop writing, you have a true calling and I have voted you my favourite author in this site and made your stories all faves of mine (except for the one where I accidentally clicked on the wrong star). ><

I totally AGREE WITH @ANONYMOUS (09/12/14) - the characters in this story feel so real, they are so well written, you feel they're alive and living in your town.

This is true for all your characters, I find: they are so well developed, their personalities with their flaws and their good points - I can relate to most of them.

Thank you dear Rob, for giving me such joy. I know I will be re-reading all your stories over and over ! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect as usual

I have read all your stories over and over again.. you're one of the most talented authors in this website, you know the true meaning of romance

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I have read each of your stories at twice. I find comfort in the different characters. Thank you. Keep writing.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
No matter what

This is always one of my favourite stories on here. I can't even count the amount of times I have read it

devilsxkeeperdevilsxkeeperalmost 9 years ago
LOVE IT

I love all your stories this was the only one i didn't read yet and now I did. I want more your really are a great writer I love all your stories. I look forward to more.

Luv Ya!

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 9 years ago
Wrong Title

Should have been titled "cumming home." It's a really good story but it lacks an ending. 1) The chapter where Brandon and Lonnie go to Japan is glaringly missing. 2) Do Lonnie and Benji's fathers ever get the humanity to forgive, forget, accept and rekindle any love for their sons?

Japan could be a great place for a honeymoon.

avidreadravidreadralmost 9 years ago
o2byoung

The story ends with both couples happy and together. All stories have to end sometime. When do you want the story to end, when they're old and ready to go? I often like to imagine what happens after HEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unparalleled!!! As usual ☺️☺️

One of the best stories ever written!!! I've read "Big Ben" and this story and all the rest of your stories for who knows how many times and every time I'm catching myself longing for at least a tenth of that kind of that happiness... Simply amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need more

I love all your stories. I have read all of them multiple times. I am curious though, like many I am sure. Did Lonnie and Brandon ever go to Japan? Did Lonnie and his dad connect?? And did Brandon and Lonnie ever get married???

blastwizardblastwizardabout 8 years ago
I Love Your Work!!!

Anytime I feel down I come back and re-read your stories. They make me feel good. I can't believe that I still cry and laugh even though I know what's going to happen. Thank you for brightening my day.

subject28subject28over 7 years ago
LOVE IT!

I'm so in live with Ben and Benji (Big Ben is my favorite story of yours) and now I feel complete knowing that they got their well deserved happy ending and Brandon found his own happiness. THANKS for creating truly awesome romance and not just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In love

I swear I'm about ready to get a four leaf clover tattoo like Lonnie. Seriously need one bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tears

Loved this one. Brought a tear or two, when I read about Lonnie and Brendan, the hard ship that the poor kid went through, and felt that he had found Mr. Right , just to get the verbal slap in the face. Glad it worked out between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I laughed, cried, got angry, cheered, and stayed on the edge until the very end. I'm jealous too that my family couldn't be close like this. Thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel, PLEASE

Loved the entire story. Like everyone of your admirers I'm hoping for the rest of Lonnie and his man's story.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Housewarming!

Wonderful, wonderful story.

Although I have never had a gay relationship, I can empathize with the two Davis brothers and their wonderful young partners, as I certainly have been attracted to certain other men over the years.

Your stories, robcub32, are so tugging at the heartstrings.

Sometimes, when they are having sex together, your vivid "blow by blow" descriptions can tug at more than heartstrings. (Down, Boy!!!)

Surely, there must be more stories to come of the Davis brothers and Benji and Lonnie. We must all be in suspense about the potential reconciliation between Lonnie and his dad, and his acceptance of Lonnie's gayness, and acceptance of Brandon as Lonnie's life partner.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Family Together

I love the developing love and relationship between the two Davis brothers and their younger/smaller partners, particularly Ben and Benji's marriage.

Now that same-sex marriage is officially legal in Australia, I am more accepting of the concept, even though I was in a heterosexual marriage for 56 years, and sometimes had to quell my own gay leanings and remain faithful to my wife. But, as a widower of nearly 4 years, there seems to be different motivations coming into my subconsciousness.

But your portrayal of these couples, robcub32, is so realistic that they almost feel like family friends who may live just down the street. Thank you for your wonderful stories.

Love to you from Patrick (Spadger2)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful Story

This story is beautiful. I love the care and love. Some of the story was harsh, but the issues were resolved beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing with everyone.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
So Much Love!

The amount of love shared in this story is amazing and almost overwhelming, even though I am still trying to come to terms with the 'gay' thing.

But it is obvious that the Davis brothers and their respective partners have a deep and sincere affection for each other.- Ben and Benji; Brandon and Lonnie.

The story really played on the emotions, and I seemed to be moved to tears and laughter at the appropriate times.

You have a magic way of pulling at the heart strings, robcub32.

Much love to you always from Patrick X.

I only hope that we hear more about the lives of the Davis Brothers and their respective partners.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
The Importance of Family!

I was so disappointed when I read "THE END'' at the end of Ch. 7, hoping that there would be a continuation of the story of the Davis Brothers and their young partners and the Love they had for each other.

As for their sexual copulations, even though it sometimes gave me a "hard-on", I was almost exhausted reading about the detailed love-lives of the brothers and their younger men.

But what I really enjoyed was the fact that there was so much Love, and not just sex, in each of the relationships, going right back to the time when Ben stood up for Benji when he was abused by Joe Boothe (What an asshole!)

Thank you again, robcub32.

Love always from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Hosewarming

Robcub32, I really pray that you can find an eraser to delete the words "THE END'', and that there could be a continuation of the Davis Brothers' and their partners' stories.

I am so emotionally affected by the love displayed between Ben and Benji and between Brandon and Lonnie.

Of course, true love doesn't always run smoothly, and there will always be ups and downs, but compromise is always possible.

Rather than start a new story, which your fans would love, why not develop the characters which we have come to love.

Love and Blessings from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The End?

Are you sure? I want more, I was so hoping Brandon was gonna propose to Lonnie at the housewarming dinner. I was so hoping for the trip to Japan to meet Lonnies Mom.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
THE END???

Surely not "THE END"!

There must be more to hear about the Davis Brothers and their young partners? although their sexual encounters sometimes seem to be a bit overwhelming at times. But the Love and care between them is so wonderful.

With your inventiveness, robcub32, I am sure you can look further into the lives of these wonderful couples, and give us a further insight into their lives. Please?

Love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Can there be a Future?

Having read through the Davis Brothers' story for the umpteenth time, i am still as emotionally turned on as I was the first time.

What a wonderful way you have with words, robcub32, with all the power to play on the emotions, particularly the Love between the couples, disregarding the torrid sex scenes which, of course, help cement the relationships.

Thank you again for your wonderful stories and these characters who seem to be so real, as though one could reach out and hug them.

Love and blessings to you from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad

He's not writing on this site anymore guys if you go to his bio the link to his blogs with new stories are there

Spadger2Spadger2almost 6 years ago
The End???

More tears! So moving! And now they tell us that Rob Colton is not writing for this site anymore. It would have been wonderful to hear about the developing relationships of the Davis Brothers and their younger/smaller partners.

So, I suppose, we shall just have to put up with stories about sex, without all the Love shown in robcub32's wonderful stories.???

How I shall miss you, robcub32, but then I shall continue re-reading these great stories.

Much Love from Patrick. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep. It's all about being happy, and with those making it real.

Telling a story about men being really happy, is a tasking event. Especially when they are gay oriented. Because people often forget that these men are human before they are gay.

Whatever their sexuality, they are men who individually differ. But the need of being happy doesn't.

Everyone deserves a fulfilling life, no matter what. Everyone does.

That is why your stories are so important for your readers.

Most stories about homosexual are filled with stereotypes and sadness. Violence and addictions are constantly presented. It's like some of those writers don't think people would be interested into reading about positive life development.

Even though the gay community is marginalized, there is no reason to believe that all homosexuals behave socially irresponsibly. Homosexuals are human, therefore they behave and live accordingly, like humans. The same is true for heterosexuals.

Hence, the need to present our brothers and sisters in a human way.

You did, and continue to do just that with your storytelling.

For example, I thought there was going to be an altercation between Brandon and Lonnie's dad. The first time Brandon saw him at the restaurant, he was rilled up. And, it was surprising to see him introcing himself as Lonnie's boyfriend and giving that father a chance to become a dad to his son.

Brandon surprises me a lot. You bring out his humanity. Once he realised he has never been happy, and that he had to shed this "macho" shell, society has conditioned him with, he seized it and made life easier for all concerned.

I am waiting for the continuation of the story.

The same way Benny never envisioned being married, other family life events can occur.

Thanks and God bless.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Happy Families

It's so hard to believe that it's "The END" of the Davis Brothers and their partners. It has been enthralling and fascinating to follow the fortunes of Ben and Brandon and the two younger men.

It's hard to accept that Rob Colton is no longer writing for Literotica, although he can be found elsewhere if one takes the trouble to look for him.

Thank you, Robcub32 for your great stories of caring love between two men. (And that's from a man in a heterosexual marriage for 56 years - now a widower).

Much love to you from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Families matter!

How wonderful that Ben thought to bring his and Brandon's Mother to join in the celebration, and how great that she was lucid for the day, and could really take the event in, even if she was a little mixed up about Thanksgiving!

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
"The End!"

How sad that the stories of the Davis Brothers and their young partners have come to and end. You are the one author who shows so much compassion and humanity, even if I have had to come to terms with the "gay" thing.

Love to you from Patrick X

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sigh

There is one thing in this story that I hate and is a real turn of and that is the daddy or big daddy references.

The only person that should ever say the word daddy is a small child to their father, not adults. Adult women who still call their fathers daddy instead if dad is also a pet hate of mine.

To use it the way you did turns my stomach, there are other words he could have called him.

This is one of my favourite stories though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvelous!

I just love this story and how it connects with Ben and Benji’s story. It’s warm and sweet in many ways while being funny at times. The family aspect is so relatable. Top notch writing. So enjoyable.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

I love how you continued Benji and Ben’s story and intertwined it with Brandon and Lonnie’s. So sweet.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Aww I love this story so much. There's a lot of things that happened and I feel like I got to be a memeber of the family❤

TastyHoneyTastyHoneyover 1 year ago

Love love loved this story! 💓💓

LadyA03LadyA03about 1 year ago

I didnt think I was gonna like the long story, but it surpassed my expectations royally. I love the fact that you carried on the story of Ben and Benji while giving Brandon his own story. It was really great that you allowed his love to grow and flourish on its on while also letting us see Ben's own love grow as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous