All Comments on 'Airstream Dreams'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Really Good Thank you

A really good read, well up to your usual standard. Ill Give it 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Kept looking for more of story

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Doing the right thing while being a man.

As strange as it may seem, I was very happy with the way Sharise was treated. She was kicked to the curbing, wasn't 'paid' to fuck around after the divorce AND she seemed to become a better person after the CS was put on her. All in all I liked that Carl was a good man who wanted a fair outcome with his divorce but wasn't cruel or nasty about it with his ex. Do the right thing while being a man. That was Carl's way.

mtoldman33mtoldman33almost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

Another winner. Keep them coming; please!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Yet another good read Coaster!

I so enjoy your stories and hope you never run out of inspiration! Thanks!!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Very Enjoyable Story

That full of dangerous things. Thank goodness that the relation started by third party compulsion worked out well in at least two cases and the cream did not fall in the hands of pimps... Yes we can enjoy what Coaster2 wrote as long as we don't think about the dark side..

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Another fine read written by a master......

Thanks for an interesting story of recovery.

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
What a great tale!

This story is very well written and I loved every word. Coaster2 is a very fine author and expresses his thoughts & ideas extremely well.An author well worth watching,Keep'em comin & I'll keep readin'em

buttercup79buttercup79over 12 years ago
Another winner!!

I have never been much of a reader but now that I have read a couple of your publications I can't seem to stop! Please keep them coming I really enjoy reading your work!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Another winner!

I enjoyed it and gave it the Five Stars it deserved!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pompous and arogant diatribe,inept and difficult to read.

Low writing skills and inability to develop the story. Is this writer a Brit?? Well deserved "1"* !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun Story

Generally speaking I found the story to be pleasant and enjoyable. Grammar was appropriate and I didn't find spelling errors. I also thought that the story could have been misplaced in "Loving Wives". In addition it seemed it could have been two stories instead of one without much change. However, again, I found it to be an enjoyable read. Good work coaster!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
God knows

What the Anonymous was expecting: pompous & diatribe are words that do NOT apply to this story. It was a tasteful, mildly erotic story, that was well written. Keep up the good work.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY

with unknown quanity of love, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The Riverside in Umatilla is a nudie bar, there is no Cresent Ave, street or road in Hermistion. There is a Cresent in Pendleton, 30 miles to the east. But UP does have a yard in Hinkle, just outside Hermiston.

Other than that, a good story where the good guys come out ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredible story of hard work, ambition, and a stroke of luck. Also a very nice romance story.

By far, this was one of the best stories I've come upon (on this site). I thank the author for doing an incredible job. This just goes to prove that hard work and ambition will pay off in the end. Also, good things will always appear from what seems like bad situations. That's how we stay human. Good story.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
good one

but the story would have worked even without the pheromone part....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aphrodesiac aspects

I was expecting some negative

circumstances caused by the aphrodesiac

effect of the product to be explored by the

author. Unexpected consequences of such

things ala King Midas is usually seen when

this type of plot device is used

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Left hanging...

I really enjoyed this story, it was written well but I am wondering what happened to the last jar of loving hands? The one that you gave to your girlfriends uncle...jar #64? Maybe another story down the line?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Left Hanging?

He SAID he was going to get it. Was it really necessary to describe him doing that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He didn't get the kids?

The boys were old enough to decide who they wanted to be with!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"Sharise didn't want to work since she was pregnant" - She can certainly work for a few months, granted not many employers will hire her knowing it's only temporary.

"I knew right off that it was going to be a couple of thousand more than I wanted to spend," - If she wants to spend more than he does on her car, then she should get a part-time job to help pay for it!

"If Sharise heard about that, she'd be down to the courthouse quick like a bunny looking to get her alimony increased" - Since "Merlin's Magic" came after the divorce, Sharise has no claim on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey dummy

The boy were old enough to chose who they lived with. Why did they live with her? If they Coe to live with him he would get the house then too.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
It is still up to the court

His son's were minors. Even though they mght prefer one parent over another it is still the courts decision regarding which parent get custody of them or possibly shared custody until they reach legal adult status.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Chief3Blanket

True, but for boys in the mid-teens their wishes would carry a LOT of weight!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Idle Thought

I thought that he might confess the aphrodisiac effect to Karen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Circumstantially Convenient

It's extremely helpful the magic ingredient effects Only women and only in a heterosexual relationship. Other combinations could be catastrophic or humourous depending on your point of view. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x

I thought he might skim a few ounces from each of the 64 jars ans use it for special occasions, like anniverseries and birthdays. Or maybe let his sons use it when they propose to their girlfriends. Or when Bonnie comes to visit!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bad plot!

His boys are mid teens. In the divorce, the boys are old enough to choose which parent they want to live with! Since they were so tight with their dad why did end up living with their slut mother.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerover 5 years ago
How in the heck

Did this get a 4.66?

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
tie ins

good stories several tie ins to other ones . Georgie-girl & 1 other so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF is with these crappy comments ??

Soldier on Coaster2, or rather Coast Guard on. You write pleasant stories, easy reads.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Good story enjoyed

Just nice and pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A truly enjoyable piece of fantasy.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great story, love how it flowed and especially the happily ever after for Carl and Karen. Was interesting and kept me involved from start to finished. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dirt bad abandoned his boys. Fuck em.

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

And some people say you can't have a "CLEAN" story unless you have some "DIRT". "5"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
not able to have kids?

that loses 2 stars instanly. 3 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ASSHOLE MC SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HIS KIDS AND RUN....HE HAD NO BALLS TO GET EVEN WITH GYMBOY....HIS LAWYER MUST BE ANOTHER CUNT FOR NOT TELLING HIM TO GO FOR INFIDELITY!!

JUST AN ASSHOLE DEADBEAT FATHER WHO ABANDONED HIS SONS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Catnip in the hand lotion -- now, THERE's an idea for "pussy" lovers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Meh. Waste of time reading this. Crappy dad bailing on his kids. Then lame "magic".

Waldteufel61Waldteufel61about 2 months ago

Magic hand cream? WTF it was a nice story story up to that point then I quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stupid asshole spoilt the cunt wife Sharice. Cunt couldn't cook, hardly looked after the boys, didn't want to work but expected the good things in life. Husband was a loser. Run wimp run

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous