All Comments on 'The Waiting'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This was great, how about a second part? maybe some time in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How...pathetic...and hypocritical

You can't "make" someone love you. They either choose to or they choose not to and if they are forced...it is meaningless, it isn't love, it's control

and his arguements of ethics? This from the guy who's brainwashing someone? Puh-lease! The only person he loves is himself...maybe he should use the nanites on himself to alter his apperance, his mannerisms and his thougts, then tell us how "ethical" he really is.

IF she is unable to say no to him, then she is a slave with no free will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Of course you can't "make" someone love you. I think that's the whole point of the story. The story is about obsession, not love. He just thinks that it's love. Just because a character in a story has a certain point of view that doesn't mean the author is advocating for that point of view. The author is just presenting something that they hope the reader will find interesting. Which I did.

wotsextonwotsextonover 7 years ago
These kinds of stories make my day

Love is a fucked-up emotion, sometimes people confuse it with obsession. But, really, ten years? Wouldn't it be quicker if he just... talked and chatted with her without any nanobots? (But then that would take it out of the mind control category so yeah)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perso j'adore mais 10 ans c'est un peu trop long genre 3 ans à la limite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJukeboxEMCSA@JukeboxEMCSA
3784 Followers
Author of several hundred stories for this site.