All Comments on 'Everything Will Change Ch. 03'

by DreamMaker12

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please write more!

your writing is pretty good so please dont stop!

you could still carry on with the story with andre being kinky in bed but just taking it slow with jess cos he wants it to work with her and not scare her since shes a virgin.

its just an idea xx

nikki xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I think it would help if you explained more! I find it unrealistic for 2 people to be thrown together the way they have and profess their love for each other so SOON after meeting and please don't be like so many other writers and insist the hymen is inside the vagina, it's at the entrance, and as you are a female, you should know that.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 12 years ago
i like it

you could still have so many twists it aint funny, you could have her new mother in law actually be her biological mum, the shock comes out at there public wedding.

you can have andre still be kinky in the bedroom just not the first time round you can introduce it when for instance if he asks what possible positions she'd like to try.

have her gay ex actually be part of a different crime sydicate an when he finds out she married andre he is royally pissed kidnaps her before the big redo wedding, which is when they are holed up in some log cabin on the outskirts of the city; she gets morning sickness while there, finds out she is pregnant from her first time.

or put in a coniving manipulative ex gf who wanted andres money/power to put out a contract on jasmines head.

but anyway thats just some of the ideas that thought might help ya. love ya work keep it up hope to read more from you soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous