All Comments on 'Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend Ch. 02'

by leftout6537

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Loved the part about him being so big. I remember my first cucking and her moaning "So Bigggg" over and over.

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cut and Paste

Why do the nasty ANONS always cut and paste comments. At least come up with something new!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked your story right up to the time that she asked to spend the night alone with her boss.

Now she will be sucking and fucking him at work and hubbie will be none the wiser. I liked that she wasn't called a cunt or whore like some writers do. She just gave the two men what they wanted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tapping the backdoor

Would've liked to hear Rob testing her tight little hole and hear her cry how it stretched her.

machandsomemachandsomealmost 13 years ago
It was a 5 untill

I have to agree with anonymous (and I usually don't) It was a five untill she asked to spend the night. They had already agreed that he would always be present when she fucked another man now she gets a bigger cock and changes the rules! Next she will be having that bigger cock without telling hubby!

I do hope you can fix this in the next chapter. But I have a feeling that this marrage is toast, to bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Another excellent example of how sharing your spouse will screw up a marriage. But then if you have to go to such lengths to put excitement into your marriage then you really don't love one another and are not smart enough to do it without resorting to perversion. A true shining example of why the U.S. is doomed to fail as a country.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
same basic married couple but such a different overview

The title no longer applies, and cuckholding the self when not intended belies the supposed intelligence he expressed in the first chapter. She (Amy) is too sure of herself when it expresses insensitivity to the unknown growth of both her husband and children (not nearly this selfish in chap #1 and also not a logical growth) of course that is in my mind, not the author's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so boss rob

tells hubby he deeply loves his wifeand wouldn't sneak around on her while he is actually sneaking around on her. he's so religious he won't drink wine but will commit adultery by f'ing around on hs wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Cuckold.

1 star enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He got what he wished for

but he has now lost his wife to bigger and better cocks. 1 star

anabullyanabullyalmost 13 years ago
hot

5 stars, thank you

readinggpreadinggpalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

Definately hot! 5 stars!

Wishing I could write something like this from my real life perspective some day about my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
never alone!

I agree with the others that said it was a hot story until she asked to be alone with him. This type of thing is supposed to be about the husband and wife, and the other guy is nothing but a live dildo. Her being alone with the guy allows her to build a level of intimacy that should never be there. And since they're going to have daily contact, it's just a matter of time before she's banging him at work.

Also...the christian/moral element makes me laugh. Just like a bunch of religious fucknuts to pick and choose your sins.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Spending the night . . .

. . . makes it very real and very romantic. I can imagine a situation like this where both will have to struggle with great tension to make sure their work life isn't impacted and they truely keep the night a one time event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story!!!! Had me all hot with Rob's big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an idiotic bullshit.

One of the worst there is,hands down.

jackogjackogalmost 12 years ago
Another great story!

Well done again! I wish I had a wife like Amy (sexually speaking). My wife is like Amy otherwise - very loyal and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the minute the wife shared personal info wiht her boss...

she became a cheating fucking whore. She deceived husband and set the whole thing up... no love, no respect, no marriage. I would have spit in her face and told her I'd be starting the divorce on Monday... I would have laughed at her boss, told him he was a pathetic and stupid loser... to have 50K in cash at my door on Tuesday morning or I'll be filing suit against the company and telling his wife. Oh, that's tight! that's why people don't do this shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A wonderful story

Obviously Amy will soon be divorced. That's the risk having the wife discovering other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife and boss

Great chapter. It's close to one of my secret fantasies. My own wife and her boss seem rather attracted to each other. I've seen them openly flirt during company functions. I've begun fantasizing they're having an affair where he frequently takes my wife to a hotel room and screws her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

My story is very similar. My wife had her boss giving her reasons to accompany him on out of town business trips. She would call me all excited to tell me what they did together as they would fuck every chance they had. One night I met them for a weekend on one of their trips. There were no more rooms, so we slept in his or their room. I pretended to be under the influence after a night of too much alcohol. I was supposedly asleep while i witnessed their their live love making. i ca n still picture him as he lay on his back while as my wife mounted his huge cock and thrust it deep until he rolled her over and they fucked like two matched animals in ultimate heat. I had no idea that she could have multiple organisms, but that night I lost count. It was the most erotic experience in my life. Yes, the next morning I mixed my cum with his in her beautiful cunt.

Their love making only lasted for year or so before he took another job. They continued their weekends of pleasure when ever they could arrange it for several more years. I had what you would call a very loving and satisfied wife. We have now been married for over 40 years and she still turns me on.

freakdp2freakdp2about 9 years ago
oh yeah

I've had my friend make my wife cummmmm like this

he fuked her hard with his big Dick after he tied me up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% =A) In Amy, you've created a wonderful female character

This is a story.

The author is writing down his or her erotic fantasies, which are supposed to spark up readers' imagination.

This story is about one's wife fucking her boss fefore her hubby's eyes!

(Her boss's fick is NOT one foot long nor is it as wide as a beer bottle.)

It was on Amy's husband iniciative that they opened their marriage to other men. This time all Amy did was choose whom she will fuck.

The story is totally REALISTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wanted my wife to fuck her boss, but she flatly refused & gave me a shit for even suggesting something like that. I rated this story 5 stars

I find that a woman's boss is the most logical choice for a married woman to have a fling (or an affair) with.

Amy loves her husband. Her husband loves her. They are happy. I am happy for them.

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 7 years ago
True Story?

I'm reading this for the second time. The writing is skillful. It has the ring of truth. I just wonder why we've not had anything new from this writer in 5 years. Did the marriage survive? The critics can be tough I know, but give us some more.

Reading the comments reminds me of two things. #!. An old proverb says, "Don't dance on the table that holds the wine." #2. Long ago, when I was in the Army, soldiers said, "Don't shit in your mess kit." The translation, as far as this story is concerned, "Don't fuck where you work." Things just get too complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKE THIS CH. VERY VERY MUCH & GAVE IT A 5-

The story-line runs smoothly & logically.

The erotic tension grows until we the readers get ready for the 'grand finale'.

The moment when Amy asks her hubby to let her spend the rest of the night with Rob alone is PRICELESS! Some comments vouced objections as to that, but not me: THAT WAS THE ICING ON THE CAKE!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
A really good story, until ...

she asked to be alone with her boss. I'm pretty sure they had an agreement that they do this together, so he could get something out of it as well. I have to agree with several other commenters that this is out of character for her. If the character truly loved her husband then that level of intimacy would never have been requested by her. If she doesn't want her husband to see what she & her boss do together, then isn't that cheating on him? Otherwise the story was very erotic. You have really good skills. Please write again & share that fertile mind of yours. A 4. Would have been a 5, but for the alone time request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Cuck crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The 1st chapter was good but this screams Loser!

The story just turned into Pathetic sissy crap. Cheating Cunt wife now has no respect for the Wimp Loser husband. Another one for the sewerage of LW.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Playing with fire if the husband loses control

Interesting lead-up to another MFM situation and a hubby willing to share his wife with her Boss, always an act that can lead to the termination of her job. I enjoyed reading this take on a well-trodden path of permissible adultery. Any more follow-ups should be related to the start of this general format and the inevitable breakdown of the marriage. Most successful threesomes are the result of the husband leading the way and keeping some control when the wife does this it leads to divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Like others

Funny another series holds a whole bunch of cuck warnings at the top and is purely swinging. The 1st story was a fully shared event that felt almost spur of the moment.

The wife, so full of remorse and guilt at the end of pt 1 and start of this, goes out and sets up another meeting.

Hubby is manoeuvred into a corner and surprised. Wimps out and is made to eat her after the other has cum in her before he's allowed to fuck her and is finally kicked out of the room. So much for her guilt over adultery!

I thought the hubby would ask for them to meet for dinner the next night, no. Then thought he would call it off as the boss was cheating. Refuse to eat her and refuse to leave her...but oh no. Oh and the comment about the bosses size? Really??

Trope after trope after trope, What do episodes 3 and 4 have in store? Descent into divorce or QoS BBC breeding crap?

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Uh oh

She sending him back to their room is not what they had agreed to in the beginning.

She fucking another man was ok as long as it was done in front of him. He needs to check his bitch,before he knows it she will be fucking with out him and just telling about it to fucking behind his back and NOT telling him about it. She's turning into a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bad, bad, bad. Be a man not a loser.

The first time with the husbands friend was consensual and wanted by both husband and wife even though both parties did feel some sort of way afterwords as to be expected with a 1st time. But his wife in my opinion was secretive, disloyal and was beyond cheating even before her so called first time with her boss. I have much to say about this but will let it be. It just sickens me that this "so called loving wife" would withhold her wedded responsibilities as well as leaving her husband in the dark so far as to make him think she "has" already had an affair before said event took place. Lastly her requesting the husband to leave is breaking the trust agreement that was made in the beginning of the mutually agreed upon affairs. We all know that his un-loyal wife was not going to bed and was going to fuck her boss all night long into the morning hours and wanted her cuckold to fuck right off into oblivion. This short story is in my opinion just unthinkable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE it; ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

Many men have a kinky side (they may or may not be aware of their kink).

Some men have a voyeur side coupled with a wife-sharing fetish (& I am one of them).

"If another man fucks your wife it can be very erotic; if that man is her boss (or your boss) it is next level of erotic.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Poor cuck

His whorewife isn’t so innocent any longer.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Wow

how you feel now Amy switched the role play so she could fuck Rob. Could be wrong

but I'm sure Amy has had sex with Rob before the trip. Amy and Rob has had sex a few times and

sucked his cock swallowing his cum.. do you think Rob or some other man done fucked her tight ass

Now I think Amy and Rob figure away for you to fuck Rebecca in front of them then you take Rebecca to

a room and fuck her brains out. Amy fucked Rob all that night many times filling her full of his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

What a gay little butt sucking leprechaun you are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I genuinely hated this. The wife is a total whore and not in a good way. I’d dump her ass as soon as possible. She actually seems emotionally unstable as she is written. All over the place emotionally. That’s someone you can’t trust and is scary cuz you don’t know for certain what they are thinking or what they will do.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 1 month ago

Awesome! Been there done that. Tell me you didn't stroke your cock whale reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous