All Comments on 'Under Lock And Key Ch. 04'

by mmurrells

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Going down hill fast!

Going down hill fast!

What started off as an interesting adventure, this story has turned into a typical cuckold format. Very little character development, no outward or expressed love by his wife, great humiliation, and an “instant love” for an another’s mans cum in his wife’s pussy.

cellestercellesteralmost 13 years ago
i dont know man

I liked it at the beginning and now it seems that its heading toward her not loving or wanting to have sex with her husband anymore. I like it more when she shows some genuine affection for the guy.

mmurrellsmmurrellsalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Ya

Im starting to hate it too. How do I delete this shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your sick dude...

So is your bitch wife and Evey. Nothing more to say about that, but I've got all sorts of revenge scenarios in my head. Force Gabby to duct tape Evey to a chair, then tell Gabby she has to throw a glass of battery acid in Evey's face. Ball gagged Evey is trying to scream, but you put a gun to Gabby 's head and tell her you'll shoot her if she doesn't do it. She does it, but it's only a glass of your piss. You make both bitches drink it. Then maybe a little video taped scat.... You threaten to post the video on line. You have a bunch of disgusting guys come over and gangbang them. Video taping it of course. You then tell them you'll post be video on the Internet and email a link to all their friends and family... You use them both for porn shoots and you never touch your wife again, never kiss or even hug her. You fuck all the porn starlets while Gabby watches.... Yeah, now that would be a good ending... If this was real life story what a total loser whimp.... How could a woman love that? And you send the porn tapes to Gabby's and Evey's parents and family anyway, totally humilating the sluts. Eventually the sluts jump off a bridge together and end it all while you've found new love with a sweet 20 years old hottie.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Well, now

Well, that's deep, probably as deep as he hit Gabby

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
How's the home cooking.

Is your wife a better server than Evey ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous