All Comments on 'Adriana Love'

by kara_love

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
kitkat_166kitkat_166almost 13 years ago
Best

The very best story I've read so far<3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First Story

I'm impressed. You did a really great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

More adventures for Adriana the whore, I hope?!

curious_slutcurious_slutalmost 13 years ago
Love it!

Not perfect as far as grammar and such but it included so many of my fetishes that I had to give it 5 stars anyway!

I hope to hear more from you as an author and more about Adriana!

cowboy109cowboy109over 12 years ago
Nice idea

I liked the idea of cheerleader girls having to use their assets and flirts to get sponsored. Especially, the idea that some of the girls may not be that willing, yet do it out of peer pressure.

However, I couldn't get into the fantasy with the boss. It seemed to unreal; doesn't trading sex for avoiding firing and telling the daughter first make for a very obvious asshole? Everything moved rather linear and without details that make it come alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slut

I love cheerleaders having sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please make more!

If you ever get the time to make a sequel of this, please do! Us girls need porno to and this is as good as it gets! Best story I've ever used BY FAR, including novels. Thank yous soooo much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

This is an amazing story! Got me off 3 times and ive only read it once! Pleeease make more. This was perfect.

Ps my name is adrianne and i just imagined this was me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Brilliant. She walks the line between cock craving slut and innocent reluctant cheerleader so nice. Got me off before page 2

DrellerDrelleralmost 11 years ago

This is one of the most wonderful BDSM stories I have ever read. Absolutely HOT!. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good at the beginning but then the boss kept calling her a "whore" and a "slut" over and over again. It got repetitive. What turned me off was when the guy kept insulting/ degrading her. A few times is okay, but the insults kept dragging on. It seems like the only thing this guy does is insult her and call her a slut. Story would be better if he wasn't such an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmmm,

This isnt the original version

The original is more taboo

The author has some excellent reads on an other site

Kik ?

New_me123

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One dimensional characters

Including the girl. I don't expect fine literature on this site, but some care with characters: the bruised damaged girl who is bruised and damaged because she was raped is subjected to even more pain and abuse. It is gratuitous abuse and serves no real reason other than it allows you, the writer, to repetitively use language to denigrate the female.

This isn't sex for enjoyment but sex as punishment - a view of sex found among those who are sexually repressed. Makes sense that all it takes for some readers to get off are words like "slut" and "whore"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Regarding "One dimensional characters"....

Everything stated in that comment goes double for me. Non-consentual is not the same as BDSM, at least not for me. I like sex, and a little pain is ok, but sex is always more important than degradation. Abusing someone sexually is not the same as verbal abuse, and pissing in their mouth is not sex. You obviously have some supporters, but not me. Gave it a 1.

sslarivio1sslarivio1almost 3 years ago

Interesting story. She lost her will so quickly. Will read chapter 2 next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Original is better

Kik : just.jae321

Kara message me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Abusive

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story could be worse but I don't know how. I like sex. Humiliation isn't sex. Neither is calling a girl a whore or slut. Rather limited vocabulary, even for BDSM,. Oh well, if the author will send me a thousand dollars it will be worth what I'm paying for it.

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 1 year ago

perfect masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The piss reduced your score to one star. Pity I can't make it less.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just abuse by weak pathetic fragile egoed, and likely inwardly insecure self loathing, male characters.

It is weak not dominant to rape and try and get the person to say they like it and "your big cock".

Some have kink of being abused, however that still doesn't excuse these pathetic "alpha" males in their next attempts at faux dominance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous