All Comments on 'Locked in with a Succubus Ch. 09'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Intriguing

Only question I have now - Will our young male friend survive? Other than that small uncertainty, this story is shaping to be something epic.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 13 years ago
More wine please

I am enjoying your serial. It is well written and compelling. You probably already know that, but it is still nice to hear from someone else.

I was curious why all your male main characters need to die. This is not true to the historic ideas about Succubi although your story appears to follow several ideas expressed in video games about them. If you want to express more horror, maybe the males would live, but be very tired afterwards. They are so tired that they give up almost everything else in their life. Of course they come back even though they know that pleasure with a succubus will be the only pleasure they get for the rest of their life.

For this particular story, I wondered why Nicole said, “Oh crap.” It was not explained and it was not apparent from context. I was also curious about the wine. Was this like a meat tenderizer to improve his taste and digestibility, or was it something to help him live longer and extend the pleasure?

Thanks for writing. I look forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Make it like succubus summoning and try to continue 201

Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh crap

It's the only thing stuck in my head. what didn't she want to happen? Is this guy different then all her other meals? i hope answers this lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

What a read! How arousingly well put!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous