All Comments on 'A Family Affair'

by bamboomoon

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Who's Peter?

'Laying my head down next to Peter's pumping action'

'We have a lot of loving ahead of us today and for Peter to climax now would spoil the rest of the festivities.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong section

put this in the queer section where it belongs.

GeminiKnightGeminiKnightalmost 13 years ago
This is the correct section, Anon2

The premise of the story is incest. It doesn't matter if it is hetero sex or gay sex because it is still between two family members. If a son sucks his father's cock that is still considered incest even if it is homosexual. But read also that he was eating and fucking his mother's pussy and got his cock sucked by his sister and mother. Anyone with half a brain would recognize that as being bisexual. Granted, I'm not into guy on guy sex but I don't hide behind an anonymous posting being a ranting homophobe. To each their own I always say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Start

I really enjoyed this story.

I love that you have the bi theme coming into the mix too. Please take your time and do this series right. Let them all share in the lovemaking and taste as much cum as they can by the time you call this one quits!

Perhaps have the parents more in a coaching role, guiding their new lovers in their direction, the right one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing!

This story was amazing.

it had incest, bisexual , and it was a great story.

Continue to write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow!

Hot! What a great premise, you can continue this family's story with endless possibilities! Please, please write longer stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AHH-MAZING

best story ive masturbated to so far . Keep up the good work !

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
love family incest tales!!!

and this is definitely one,,,,but, waaaaayyyyyyy too short!! more and longer stories,,,,lots and lots of details!!! please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sharing

Never had the pleasure of sharing family. Did manage a cousin many years ago but her husband was out of town so didn't get to have them both. Am bi myself loving both men and women. Especially when a man gives me all he has to offer. Do also love the taste of a woman. Would love more stories like this. Anyone out there needing help?

timagiotimagioalmost 11 years ago
i realize this is an older story but i thouroly enjoyed it

Why rich people ij the tropics. Almost everynincest story I read is rich peopl. Whynno average families. Whyncant the lower class have some fun. Sory im ranting bjtnit was good. But get rid of the money

montywingermontywingerabout 10 years ago
Family

Such a loving and natural lifestyle,,after all who better to teach the kids the rights and wrongs of sex if not the parents,,,it's safe,,it's loving,,and it's total pleasure and satisfaction,,the world needs more families like this

goodguysamgoodguysamover 9 years ago
family fuck is best

I and my mom love these stories.

Every day we read or watch porn.

mom is best cock sucker

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
too short to be that messed up

It is almost half way in before we learn the name of the mother/wife is Linda. Paul, the husband and father is making love to his daughter Kate. Linda is paired with their son James, but some how is in bed next to a Peter. And at various times, with all of them together in one bed, they manage to sample each other in sundry positions and combinations. Yet, we know almost nothing about these people, who they are, where they are, what they do, and have no certainty what their names are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just had an orgasm reading this

time to seduce my family. feeling like a horny bitch...well I am

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, Please

I love Bi-sexual incest stories. Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ohhh nice story , I am all hot and bothered , so wet

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
sexy story

i liked the story and gave it 5 stars. i thought the dialogue was a little stiff and could use more of a tease and family development at the opening- but a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, it's impressive that you've managed to write one of the worst things I've ever read, and I've read a lot. Kudos to you for developing a new low in shitty self-insertion wish-fulfillment, not everyone can limbo under the bar of quality prose quite as well as you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

I was extremely receptive of this story until the father/son sexual activity. For me, this killed the story. I have no trouble bisexual females. Likewise, I have no problem with male bisexuality; however, I do not want to see it or read about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous