All Comments on 'Stepdaughter Watches Ch. 05'

by Jeanluc4you

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
imharmless69imharmless69almost 13 years ago
Sad to see it end!

Loved this story from beginning to end. Hope you have more adventures to share with us again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Marvelous!

Thanks for a wonderful, erotic story. I enjoyed each and every chapter. Hopefully you'll have more to share about younger daughter. Or maybe all three of your women and Ashley's boy friend...............After all, doesn't your wife deserve a taste of something new?

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Absolutely Fabulous

This series has been great and it's a shame that it has come to an end. I do hope that the younger sister is taught the niceties of sex by her stepfather and that the stories continue.

beguiled999beguiled999over 10 years ago
Very entertaining

I enjoyed all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Step Daughter Watches

That is an awesome series. I loved and reminisced as I read it. Except in my experiences. Please share if you progress with your other stepdaughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damnn

Absolutely an incredible series. I can honestly say that your story was the first one that I read from start to finish in a series. I normally just read the short stories that are only 1-2 pages but I was intreged from the first sentence to the very last. Very well done. By far the best story I have ever read on Literotica. Here's hoping I can live out your story with my stepdaughters. Thanks for the great read.

Charlie85016Charlie85016about 8 years ago
A family affair

With any luck you might be able to get all three of your beautiful women into bed at the same time. Now that would be a story worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stepdaughters bras and panties

I'm an older CD and as such love wearing women's lingerie. For several years now I have had a desire to obtain and wear my stepdaughters panties and one of her bras. First of all both she and I are over 60 but that hasn't deterred me from this strong feeling of wanting her lingerie and jerking off while wearing her bras and panties. At first I considered taking her lingerie as most of us do but my access to her lingerie is very limited so I decided to just come right out and ask her.

Her first response to my request was that this was a sexual overtone and that she didn't want anything like that and if I would reassure her that this was not the case, she would agree to my request. So, today is the day she will let me have her bra and panties to wear. Of course her lingerie will be the basis for me to think of her and jerk off repeatedly. Her lingerie is a large size and will fit me perfectly.

I'm now hoping that she will now allow me to have other clothes of hers.

wehavnfunyetwehavnfunyetover 6 years ago
Gotta love a step daughter

I am amazed how real life this story was and how much of a resemblance it was to a true life experience I had with my step daughters and their mother about 4 yrs ago. I thought I had only experienced something of this magnitude, but its great reading someone else has experienced this same scenario, its not a story that could be made up from scratch. I really enjoyed reading about you and your family and how it brought back so many memories for me.

Fisherman612Fisherman612almost 5 years ago
Fantastic series

Great job, just got done with your series and i want more. It took longer than i thought bc i had to take care of myself in each one, so very erotic. Im starting a similar circumstance, my stepdaughter is 16 and starting to enjoy parading around the house showing herself off and rubbing agsinst me. I dont plan on anything ever happening, but the release your stories gives me helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You said ,”Thank you for letting me share my beautiful family with you”, I just wish you were !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much, done with class. Thank you

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

fantastic series of stories. I love the stepdaughter sex and reading this really turned me on.

hornydad4uhornydad4uabout 1 year ago

How I wish one of my stepdaughters Pam or Beckie were on this site and would read these stories

I would love to have this kind of relationship with one or both of them

cdCindy1cdCindy15 months ago

Read this series again and it turned me on as much as it did the first time. I would love to hear about what may have happened with the younger stepdaughter. Also, more of what happened with the 3 of you (wife & Ashley) including whether they licked each other's pussies before they took turns sucking your cock. I can't wait to hear all about your continuing adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanluc4you@Jeanluc4you
181 Followers
Simple Alpha Male who enjoys simple intimate pleasures, as I desire them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES