All Comments on 'Chuck Ch. 02'

by Apolo1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oooooooo

I like this story. One more chapter with them deciding to take things further... move in together,,, end up together,,, these two are good together! I really like the story line... meeting in WalMart is truly believable. Nice job.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Love it

Why did you stop I could have read that all night lol

Great story please hurry with the next chapter!! Don't you dare stop... lol

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
LOVE IS WONDERFUL

A very wonderful story so far (want more) HOT HOT HOT HOT!! :)

knarf82077knarf82077over 12 years ago
I want more Chuck!!!!!

Such a beautiful story...... And hot as hell to boot. Please continue the series. I want to see how their relationship progresses!

Apolo1Apolo1over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanx!

Thank you all for your feedback! I'm currently working on the next installment of "Chuck".

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Terrific

Sexy, hot, romantic and gripping. You are a very talented writer. Please keep them.coming.

rainbowmen37rainbowmen37almost 9 years ago
?????

When is the next chapter coming would like to know what happens

Apolo1Apolo1almost 9 years agoAuthor

I actually stepped away from this story for a while but I've been wanting to continue it. Thanks for the interest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!!!

Please! More. i love this shit!

Apolo1Apolo1almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all! More to come...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful Two Part Story

When I really enjoy a story (like this one) it's because I can usually transpose myself with one of the characters. In this case I am totally Sam. The type of passion and emotion that he is experiencing is exactly how I love being with my man. I love giving my body, heart, soul and tears to my lover as Sam has done. But the one difference is I must be 100% bottom. I want to be the girl. I want to be feminine, sexy, girly and I want my lover to come home let me snuggle in his arms until he's ready to pound my boi-pussy to his hearts desire!!

Beautiful story, please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful story

Yes, you need a third chapter, and a fourth, and... A really beautiful love story! They hit it off so well, and are perfectly fit for each other. Love their camaraderie, the great sex they enjoy, and oh my, the descriptions. Chuck's hairy chest and abs, his 9 inch cock, and the way it shoots man cream -- delicious. I'm glad they finally swallow each others' man cream, and actually shoot their cream up each others' love chutes. Would love to find a sexy, muscular, masculine, hairy-chested Chuck for myself. He is kind sexy, talented, and all Sam's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for more chapters! This story is very hot and stimulating. PLEASE give us more!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Chuck Previous Part
Chuck Series Info