All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 07'

by nem0

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ahhhh!!!

I'm SO happy that you continued this story. Please, please don't wait too long to post another chapter. I'm absolutely dying to know what happens next. Mark and Deacon deserve their happy ending and I really hope that they get it.

Thanks so for much for your writing. You rock!

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago

Thanks for sharing this story, I don't know if this base on true experience or not but you describe their feelings and emotions very strong. I really hope you can post next chapter soon, since we've wait so long for this.. xoxo :)

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

Man these boys are stupid, they are cleary in love....wake up and smell the (insert term of choice here)! But I love this story and i'm really glad you continued. Next chapter please. Cheers :D

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 13 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Ow COME ON nem0! How long do we have to wait for the next chapter this time? huh?

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago

OK, that wasn't to painfull (LOL)..... when do we get to read the really good stuff??? GREAT WRITING!!!! :)

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Ok....

time for more happy times with the guys. I'm driving myself nuts thinking of how it'll end since you're not writing fast enough for my liking. PLEASE, write faster!!!

Anyway, reading this chapter made me really sad for Mark & Deac but you know what, I like Sam...now...that's truly a great co-worker and a friend. I'm glad he's there for Deac.

*sighed* I can't wait for the next chapter but when will it post? Cheers! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YES!

I'm so happy you updated this.

Ahh, three pages of Mark/Deacon goodness.

I'm going to save it for later. AHH, so excited!

geseendgeseendalmost 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!

this is my most favourite of all stories on lit. please please please don't stop. I WAANNTT MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally! Yay!

I thought I'd die before I got to this next chapter! I can't wait for the next one! You're incredible! You're story is incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FINALLY!!

glad to have this chapter, and am looking forward to the next. please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

liked this chapter...cant wait for the next one...but I think you should take in consideration that you gave us 6 chapters of amazing stuff and all of a sudden its..... im not saying boring because i liked this chapter.. it seems like its missing an element or something... and its good in a way cuz it leaves like a cliffhanger and its exiting and all but from the looks of it, theres a long time between the posting of your chapters and that leaves the readers all bored and frustrated to know what happens next

But all in all I find that you really write good stories and i cant wait for the next one (hoping it'll be posted soon)

LanaLove93LanaLove93almost 13 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well it's ABOUT TIME!!

Been waiting for these two to come back!

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Thanks

I was glad to see the update to this great story. You are breaking my heart with these two. Thank you for continuing and I look forward to your next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I was thrilled when I saw that you posted another chapter. I absolutely love this story!

I like that you're showing us the turmoil that they're going through. The way you describe their emotions is amazing, it's almost like I can feel what they're feeling. Even though I enjoy reading about their sexual relationship I really like that this chapter was about the emotional involvement, I mean relationships are about more than just sex. These two were freinds before they were lovers, and it's important to know how their friendship was affected. So once again Thank You and can't wait for the next chapter.

squeakisqueakialmost 13 years ago
awesomeness

good to see an update on this. Man don't I just feel for them.Please post the next chapter soon.

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
stops here?

Nooooooooooooo..... pls don't stop it hurts. Seriously ur writing is drawing me in so much. Thanks for the fun :) x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm so happy right now! Honestly this is my favorite story ever. I love Mark and Deacon please I beg you, give them a happy ending lol and post the next chapetr soon :)

spyderflyspyderflyalmost 13 years ago
more, more, more

I love these two guys and this story - I was really excited for this update, and I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait for more...

I loved the interaction between Mark and Deacon.

I have noticed it's been Deac who has to watch Mark be with someone else; making out with Marie at the airport, hearing them have sex. I hope Marl gets a taste of that too.

So happy about this update, can't wait for the next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Glad to see you back. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long for the next update. More, more, more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
?!?!??

Are you done? It's been a year!!! No! You NEED to finish this story!!! Please please please please!

WickedLovelyAngelWickedLovelyAngelalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

It has a good story line and suffice to say I am hooked. Very well thought out and very hot. Nice to keep everyone suspended with the hint of returning passion? Or are the boys done for good...I hope to see an update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

Please finish it!

Love your story :)

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
damn

Please post soon.

Darby4186Darby4186over 12 years ago
Why is it...?

Why is it men are make it so damn hard to talk and say what they really feel. We really are assholes sometimes. You gave captured the true essence of every man - battling within against what we truly feel and how we think we have to respond just to please everyone else except ourselves. Why can't the world just accept us as we are and let us be? Excellent story line , character development , and honest emotions. Keep up the great work!

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Ok, so really. How long will it take to post another?

Dead serious here. Sometimes you just have to knuckle down, sacrifice some free time and finish something—no distractions (says the writer who has dozens of unfinished stories).

The suspense is killing me!

FlamingHailsFlamingHailsover 12 years ago
More

Cant wait to read more of this story. Please post more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

WAITING iMPATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

I love this story. One of the best that I have read on this site. Can't wait to read the rest. Please, please post more soon!!!!!

LucinLucinover 12 years ago
I love this story.

Great storyline and love the intensity of the situations as well as the character's struggle to be true to themselves and their fear of hurting others. I would just like to know an approximated date the next chapter will be available - I understand writing takes time. I am ADDICTED. I have now read chapter's one thru seven about three to four times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is why reading is a love/hate thing...

I absolutely love reading, but I hate that I get so engrossed, especially when it just ends...

I can not wait until the next installation. I love this story, I need more! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tired of waiting :(

When will you finish this story? Every time I come on this site I check to see if you have returned to your story, but you keep making us wait. We're in agony. Your story is so wonderful - why are you doing this to us? PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE take us out of our misery and write some more.

WickedLovelyAngelWickedLovelyAngelover 12 years ago
Not to sound whiney but...

I check this every time I get on the site! Updates?!! Are they getting back together?! Hurry please!

Grimm00Grimm00over 12 years ago
This is such great story so far

I'm completely in love with these two. I cannot wait until the next chapter is up.

Thanks :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Continue

you have to keep going!! the wait is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perhaps help us a little?

Could you simply post in the comment box if you will be continuing your story or not? I love the storyline, and would hate to think that you've abandoned Lit like so many other talented authors!

Hayla86Hayla86over 12 years ago
Great story!!!

Love the storyline and really hope u can upload more soon!!

<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please...

Please, please, pretty please. I am on my knees here begging for more. I have to say that this is quite possibly the best story I have read. It would be a crime to leave.it unfinished! Ok ok, hope all that begging worked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!

I've re-read this story several times - it's that good. We really need for you to finish it. We are all waiting. Please don't make us wait much longer :( Can you at least post when you will write the next chapter(s) - to give us some hope?!

wndus63wndus63over 12 years ago
can't wait to see the next chapter

Now that the real drama gets started with their girl friends, I'm dying to see the next ch. Please write soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

As much as I'd like for this story to have more chapters, I'm hoping for the next chapter to be the last one. I'm loving the story, I just wish we could make you post chapters little faster. I've been rereading too much.

Please post again soon! Peace out

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hello?

Hmmmmm just wondering if there was more. I check back every once in a while. Until then, just waiting oh so patiently! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christmas is around the corner and...

I would love it if you would post another chapter or two or maybe even four. I understand you cant rush perfection but the waiting is killing me! I wanna see how our boys are doing. Ill understand if it doesnt happen, I just hope you havent forgotten us

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Joy!!!

Finding extra pages to this gripping story is like finding extra cash in a pocket of jeans ud long forgotten! The wait is intense but always, always worth it!! Thanks for carrying on with the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gentle Reminder!!!!

Hey how about some more chapters? We all (your faithful followers) are waiting

patiently for what comes next. This is starting to be frustrating! Was really enjoying the

story, but want to find out how it all ends...Please don't continue to leave us hanging.

Grimm00Grimm00over 12 years ago
I cannot wait

Until there's more. I hope that the next chapter would not be the last. It would seem a too abrupt in my opinion. I absolutely love this story and would love to see it continue a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Continue

I love your story, but seriously, continue writing it! If you don't have it all done, then don't publish any of it. I hate reading a great story and then kept indefinitely hanging while you decide what you are doing. All you are doing is losing an interested audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!!!

I just happened upon this story by accident and I'm totally hooked!!! This series is EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Updates, maybe?

I've loved this series all the way; I happened upon it a few days after chapter 1 was up, so I know how infrequent you are with the updates. Please, (we're begging) give updates. Maybe something on your bio to let us know you're working on it? It's been months since Ch. 07; a little suspense is good, but this is just too much. Please, please. We all love what you've done - don't leave us hanging. Don't leave Mark and Deacon like this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love the Story

I would really love u to continue the story, dying to know what happens next. Please, please, please update soon.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

Great Series!!

But Its unfinished and I see you havnt updated in quite some time.

Give us something sooon please!!!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I came across your series last year sometime!! Its a great series... please finish!! I check everyday to see if something has been uploaded.. please don't keep leaving us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's been nearly a year now

Guess we're not getting a conclusion :'(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please please don't leave it here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Help

Next chapter. Pplllllleeeaaassseeee. Good god. Lol

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
one of these days!!

One of these days I will learn to check the dates before I start reading!!

NO update since last summer!!!!

Please?????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please! - Please! - Please!...

Need I say more. Please give us a HEA!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One Year - One Word

disappointed

Definition

dis·ap·point·ed[ dìssə póyntəd ]ADJECTIVE

1. not satisfied: unhappy because something was not as good, attractive, or satisfactory as expected, or because something hoped for or expected did not happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty please

We need closure and so do the boys!!!!!

sweetallissweetallisalmost 12 years ago

Noooooo....PLEASE tell me your not going to leave us all hanging....

It's a GREAT story, please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where are you?!

Yes! I still check for this story haha. I refuse to give up.

Please, please, please at least throw us an update. Are you giving up on Mark and Deacon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hopefull

I just stumbled across this story yesterday and have been on the edge of my seat to find out what happens between Mark and Deacon. I know you get tired of people begging for updates, so all I'll say is, i hope you finish their story. I'll keep checking :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply the best

I have been a fan of this story since its inception and I finally decided to leave a comment in the desperate hope that yet another voice praising your talent might miraculously persuade you to complete it. This is probably my favourite on Literotica and definitely the best "straight-friends-gone-gay" story I have ever read. Characterization, pace, plot, sex, all superb. Every single time I read the series through I feel every emotion with these boys. Real fear, pain, embarrasment, hope. And inevitably I am left wanting and wet as an oil slick.

For the love of your god, please don't leave a masterpiece like this unfinished.

Yours sincerely,

Admiring Anon

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

there is no excuse for making people wait this long for you to finish your story , i think lit should stop writers from putting stories up that are not finished , i also think that unfinished works that are not up dated after three months should be REMOVED from the site... i am fuming that ive been reading this story for hours only to find it is not complete and has not had an update FOR SEVERAL MONTHS is a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A pattern forming

HotLover69 - your comments seem full of anger and bitterness, and oddly similar to another commenter on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL

Hotlover69, when you try PAYING for the stories you read, then you can demand for regular updates and rant when you don't get them. Otherwise, be thankful for whatever you get!

Jeez, people are trying to enjoy stories in peace and you're carrying on and pissing off the writers!

If you can't simply appreciate the good story please pleaseeeee go away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A YEAR!!!! A WHOLE FREAKING YEAR AND YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE STORY!!!!!!!!????

WTF *pssh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Well...

As annoying as it is when you read through an amazing story and discover that there's no ending, please try to relax. Every one of you DEMANDING that this author (among many others) finish what they've started will only become more frustrated if you don't. Remember that every single submission on this site is FREE, and the individuals doing the submitting actually DO have a life outside of writing. A life that sometimes takes a hard turn to either side (good and bad) and what suffers is usually some personal aspiration of theirs (like finishing a great story). These writers all have their personal reasons for stopping; sometimes by choice, but most likely not. So, unless you personally know what happened (to any of them) that they're unable to finish, please cut them some slack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anxiously waiting

ill admit im a bit sad bc its been awhile since the last chapter, and I really want the next one soon, but the way i see it is...you can't rush perfection :) sometimes i wish this was happening in my life right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please!!!

I have had this story on my mind the past year and I can't shake it. I have to know how this ends. Please Nem0, write the end of this beautiful story, I need closure (I'm sure I'm not the only one) one way or the other.

It's a great story, it deserves an ending. Don't leave us hanging :(

Or are there any writers out there who could take over and give us some peace of mind?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

HELLO, Is Anybody out There?

dramatardramatarabout 11 years ago
hey...

I'm having doubts that you'll ever come back and finish this thing but I want to thank you for writing the seven chapters. I have no regrets reading them even if there was no closure. Thanks! :) and I still wish you'd come back and make this superlong chapter eight with closure that leaves nothing out :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hello

HELLO))))))))))))), Is anybody out there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I, too,

Wish there was more. I do love this story and I do hope you return to it.

I've read it several times over as it is, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting

I NEED the ending to this story pls ... AWESOME story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wonderful writing and story. Please continue. I love the angst. I hope there's a happy ending for mark and deacon...together!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Please tell me there is more to come?

I am loving this story, and really want to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sniff, i keep hoping.

I jst re-read this story for the 'I've lost count' times. I should let go, but I keep checking and hoping:-) . Alas still one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
request

Please write more/the ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

I just read the series and I seriously need a conclusion :( it's been like 2 years. Pleaseeeeee I'm begging you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please come back

I'm completely obsessed with this story and I need an ending!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
:( Wish there was an ending for this

I love this story and it still upsets me there is no ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm

He must have died.

TLittle19TLittle19about 10 years ago
This story

I read this the first time over a year ago and I'm still thinking about it. This story is wonderful. You put in so much love and depth to the characters that it completely bypasses just being a story on a porn lit site. Great job.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 10 years ago
Oh My God

Please we need chapter 8, these guys needs to say they love each other...... In this world you can't choose who you love, you love, who you love.

Please please can we have the next chapter,

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 10 years ago

nem0! Seriously, you're killing me here. Pls pls pls finish that story. It was actually your story that inspired me to start writing on Lit. Now you don't wanna finish that great story. Do you have any idea how loud I screamed when I realized you'd favourited my story? Come on make my week...or month...or something darlin. Drop chapter 8of No Regret.Pleeeeaaaaassssseeee! Adjoaq.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't Act Like It's A Bad Thin (To Fall in Love WIth Me)

Every time that Justin Timberlake song comes on the radio, this is what I am thinking about. You really need to just get this thing published. I am full-on obsessed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.? your replies to me since i have no account are 01484717173 my name is christiaan this story is appalling

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
To annoying annon...

If you don't like the series STOP READING IT! God every chapter posting how much you hate it is driving me nuts! It's a good story so let us enjoy it without your constant bitching!

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
Hey Christian?

You are fool.

if you hate it so much why keep reading it? mmmm cause you like to be a douche i think

nem0 this is one of my favs and i come back to it all the time to read it

AndracarlezAndracarlezabout 8 years ago
ive said dis before

Only now I have a name..christain?please with sugar on top... Go stick something up ur ass. I'm sure that's ur real problem. Pity no one can help u there

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
1. Hope more coming soon 2. Anon a.k.a. Christian

Awesome job nem0! Characters and readers need the story to continue.

As for "Christian", seems yet another troll has decided to visit lit. My thought is this Anon is some bible thumping, fanatic with nothing better to do than sit in the closet, reading gay erotic literature and then lash out because of his own messed up beliefs. Like the others have said, if you don't like the story, don't read it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous