All Comments on 'Cindy's Journey to a Lesbian Life Ch. 01'

by SplitLicker69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FISTING CLIMAX

Well Cindy and Claire certainly came up trumps and what a journey for Cindy

Bring on Part 2 when she joins in with her Mum and Claire and is tought first how to fist Claeire and ultimately her mUm without an enema and then an enema

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucking wonderful

Juice my brains out, my girl friend loved it too and ate my cunt most of the night, more and more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow that made me cum . Just liking my fingers.bring on the next journey x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me

First and foremost, your lack of command, of the basic fundamental use of the English language is incredibly embarrassing. Have you not heard of a basic tool in technology, referred to by countless millions, as spell check.

Are you so caught up in your own world of fantasy, that you, could not see, or understand the many grammatical errors as well as the countless misspelled words.

If you are going to pour all of your time and effort in some feeble attempt to write out your sexual fantasies and then have the audacity to share them on line, take the time to track down an editor to help you, construct your feeble thoughts, as to present them in an organized manner, as well as, a comprehensive manner.

I could not make my way through the first two paragraphs, of your pathetic attempt.

You are the quintessential example, of the erosion and lack of intelligence, due to the lack of formal education.

Go back to school and finish Jr. High, at the very least.

How do you get up and get dressed by yourself and then exist in the mainstream of public life.

The words Dumb ass, would best describe you and your pathetic efforts. Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Pot Calling Kettle

Anonymous, if you're going to rant about an author's grammar, you might want to check your own first!

"If you are going to pour all of your time and effort in some feeble attempt to write out your sexual fantasies and then have the audacity to share them on line, take the time to track down an editor to help you, construct your feeble thoughts, as to present them in an organized manner, as well as, a comprehensive manner."

There are at least two excess commas (you can tell by reading out loud and pause at each comma and see how unnatural it sounds). And I may be wrong, but I believe the more correct phrasing is "so as to present them".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't write or spell;

very poor story and add in inability to spell makes this a quick move on to another story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous