All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders Ch. 04'

by The_Dreamscaper

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ridiculous

Absurd, childish, totally non-believable, uh, "dialogue". Utter crap.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Story OK

Your story is ok, it's true it needs work in places, but I don't think us readers really have that much a say in it (especially cowardly anonymous) , except what feel we like, that's all. I have always thought if your going to complain leave a name. Writing books and stories isn't easy and if your going to be that critical you had better be a writer. Sorry

don't mean to ramble. Please continue write more and you'll be great, and I'm not afraid to leave my name.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I seems as if it is taking a long time for him to get to fuck his mom

Not too much forward progress, I would have thought he would be stuffing his mom full of cock by now.

Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
chapter 4...not 6

Interesting how you released CH 4 after 5. I remembered these when they first came out. Super thrilled.

Looking forward to seeing 6 if you ever do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey, grandma?

In 35 years living with or near my mom, she never called me 'son'. I had a name and she never forgot it, oddly enough.

I always wonder about the authors that put foreplay at the forefront of their plot, as if that is the apogee of any sex, especially one so fraught with tension and drama as mother/son. When you take the big step into that world, it is emotional and not just something you'd do with the girl down the street...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A rip off

No where near as good as the story you ripped it off from..... Measuring My Cum. by palacechief

The_DreamscaperThe_Dreamscaperalmost 13 years agoAuthor

I actually wrote a part 4 before but lost all my work, I haven't been on this site for a while and I saw that part 4 wasn't on it. So this is a rewrite of that. No I'm not copying off of "Measuring My Cum" or "Six Times a Day" or whatever the fuck you want to say I am. I thought this story up long before I read any of those stories. Also Measuring My Cum is a bit pretentious and Six Times a Day is a big waste of time. I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just writing porn.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 13 years ago
Variations on a Theme

Claiming that any story is truly original would be pretty bold. There are similar themes among almost all of the stories on this site and that is perfectly ok. Each author hopefully brings their own flare to a story and that is what I believe we see here.

It's good work, keep it up. And I disagree with the folks telling you to hurry up and have them fuck. Far too many authors fall into that trap and it sells the story short. Take your time...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
It still needs some fucking to make the story complete

She has went about as far as she can with out fucking her son, and I think It's about time for that.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
It's Getting Hotter****

Lot of sex no love making. It's still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"all I want to do is fuck, I mean make love to you. You're just too hot! But you're my mom! It just can't happen, there's no way."

This is the great problem and the terrible obstacle to mutually satisfying motherfucking. It is heartbreaking that so many sons feel this way. Don't they realize that their mother is a woman, with a woman's needs between her legs? Don't they understand that they have the perfect solution to their mother's cuntal needs--it's right there, between their own legs, their big young cock and their loaded young balls. Look, guys--what your mom needs is to have her warm wet twat reamed out by a big stiff prick--your prick. Your mom needs to have her twat flooded by huge doses of creamy semen--the semen you've got sloshing around in your hot young balls. What the fuck are you waiting for? You've got the cock your mom desperately needs, your mom's got the cunt of all your boyish dreams. Just go and make that special cunt yours. Your mother's wet twat and your big stiff prick--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I like this story but the kid is a fucking pussy. If I had a beautiful older woman who wanted to fuck me I'd do it in a hart beat, I wouldn't give a shit if she was my Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too much.

You have a couple of great ideas that are pretty popular with incest stories, but you ruin these by having too much action without enough character development. There should be more care in setting up the scenes and explaining how fucking a family member is a big deal to all involved. This back-and-forth, I think my mom is hot, but this is wrong, BS on the part of the son isn't very convincing, in fact, it is annoying. Such conflict needs to occur before the sex takes place not during and after. The more realism there is, the hotter the story is. I know criticism is tough, but that is how we grow as writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NO NO NO

As his dad I say the only way he gets to eat her is if I can suck his cock while he licks her cunt. 4yourpleasureiam I want to jack off as they fuck jack off at their feet knowing I will get to eat all his cum from her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well

I was trying to give it a chance but the fact that the MC is such a pathetic whinny little bitch ruined it. The huge dick, big breasted mom and doctor I let slide and suspended belief due to it being an incest story but after four fucking pages of nothing but hand jobs and him crying and ruining away like a bitch was just too much. You had potential with this high school porno script but dragged on too much and missed out on bringing in his sisters and the mom and Dr, which I didn't bother with the last part you wrote because it would probably be just a double hand job from the Dr and mom ending in him running to his room crying into his teddy bear like a sissy. I see why you don't write any more because you never could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

dud you made me nut thanks 100% HOT

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

The things we must do to preserve our testicles! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous