All Comments on 'How Daddy Makes It Better'

by Miyelo Ina

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
interesting story

Same kudasai ka

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really hot and nice job

Wow. You had me going and I loved it. Great story telling ability! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmm.....daddy!

OMG...I sooo wanted that to be me....I was transported and was eager for daddy to play with me in that way....hot erotic and I want more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Daddy more!

I want my daddy!! Didnt even need 2 turn my vibrator on! Fab story-any chance mummy can find out and add 2 punishments?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
god great story

wish tha was me and my daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Making each other cum

I loved how the girl begged her daddy to make her cum. They had everything worked out beautifully between them. Then she made his white stuff come out. What a good girl! I always liked to milk my daddy's cock for him like that...and still do...after he sucks me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

FUKIIN SICKOS BASTARDS HOW COULD U IM REPORTING U FUKSS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid people.

When you go to an adult website you should expect there to be things that are different for different people. I enjoyed your story though I would love to hear he Daddy fuck her as punishment. Don't let peoples narrow minded opinions stop you from what you love and what I enjoy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good little girl

I loved it. This reminds me of my dad. I love how she was eager to please daddy.

SexySerpent13SexySerpent13over 12 years ago
Lacking.

It was a very hot story, but it seems like something is missing, although I am unsure as to what that is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Daddy Daughter Roleplay

If youre into daddy daughter roleplay, please! email me at grimmsfantasy@yahoo.com why? cuz daddys already waiting here in bed for you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

This is such a sexy story

BigDaddyVC68BigDaddyVC68over 11 years ago
Great

Would love more. Wish i was your daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

This Daddy is waiting for any little girl who wants to roleplay or just talk about making Daddy happy. This Daddy wants to make you happy little girl!

d2d299@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As sick as this may sound to some my step father who raised me from birth practically..I was about 12 years old when we had our first encounter..I was in a two piece bathing suit laying in the sun apparently too long and got a sunburn..I asked Daddy to look at it that evening and he told me to shower and then grab some aloe vera gel.

I came to Daddy's room in a robe trying to lift it here and and there discreetly when Daddy asked me to drop the robe and lay on the bed..I explained to him that I had no bra or panties on and he laughed saying I never did when I was a baby and he bathed me..I let the robe fall to the ground as Daddy stood there smiling telling me how beautiful I have become..I lay on my back as Daddy applied the gel to my tummy and I reached out and kissed him then quickly apologized..He then smiled and kissed me back..I told him that I wanted him to be my first and he scooped me up into his arms and told me that our first time would be very special not the spur of the moment thing...To make a long story short we spent many months touching, orally pleasuring one another until my 13th birthday he reserved a hotel room in a very expensive hotel and he was very gentle never forcing himself on me ..I gave my Daddy my cherry with no regrets ...he raised me a single dad after my mom passed away..I watched women use and abuse him but not since that day ..Of course it was kept in private but at 16 I gave birth to a son, his first biological child ...We moved across country so we could raise him together..My Daddy died some years ago and though I am married now NO man will take his place ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
daddys mouth

My daddy would come into the bathroom when I bathed ,he loved to wash my 13 year old pussy with his mouth..I loved feeling that big thick tongue lapping ,sucking,and munching on my pussy

AzrenAzrenalmost 5 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed the story. Keep.it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous