All Comments on 'Shy Wife's First Date'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another

another half man and half woman who has to write their garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Is anyone a virgin on their wedding night anymore? I don't know ANY woman that hasn't fucked a man or woman for that matter before they got married. Even the Catholic girls don't stay virgins past the age of consent or earlier in most cases. So from there on the story was the usual bullshit from this swinger/open marriage/cuckold promoter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It is interesting the point of view

of reader/comments... I suggest they look at the tale from the characters' view and activity...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A sweet story

I like the way she called her husband and asked for permission to have sex with another man.

It seems as her having sex with a lover has excited their sex life, and she shared everything with her husband. In that respect, it wasn't cheating, but gaining experence in sex, in order to satisfy her husband better.

Thanks for the read.

kyron99kyron99almost 13 years ago
nice

thanks for sharing.

tho one thing - if the other fellow had the snip, then his sperm wasnt inside you.

funny about the anonymous hater -- he clicks on a shared wife story, ignores the warning, reads two pages, then leaves a comment that he hates the idea! riiiight. denial runs strong!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

Nice read but you can tell a man wrote it. Women never use the "C" word regarding themselves.

sigafoossigafoosalmost 13 years ago
Good Read

Nice descriptions of some hot sex. Realistically, she doesn't cum when Mike does her the first time. Surprised hubby didn't insist on watching!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
when the 1st sentance in a story contradicts the plot ..well its NOT a good sign

"I was a virgin when I met my husband Paul and throughout our twenty nine year marriage .."

yet she has this 1 night stand...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yet another idiot author who will never be in a real relationship

Better Hope your right hands stays healthy, it's the only way anyone as messed up as this store shows will actually experience sex.

Well you pleased the brain dead cuck crowd, not that the bar there is set very high.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story, since it is written from the female's perspective, it is not the typical wife sharing story that I come across on Literotica.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
SAD, VERY SAD

another story of an old married slut and a pathetic husband

sirhugssirhugsalmost 13 years ago
Paul needs to watch

You set this up off the top... so it must happen... like Chekov's cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it's true

I believe the story is true. I too have been married 29 years and that is just what I want to happen to me...........and I will do it. I will wear my kinky boots too!

macman_49macman_49almost 13 years ago
Sick of people leaving negative comments yet they seem to love these stories?

I get so tired of reading all the negative comments o these type stories, yet these same complainers love them and continue to read as many as they can?

When did you decide you didn't like the story? Before or after your hand got you off? some men say they hate these cheating wives and pathetic husband's....yet they'd give their left nut to be part of such a situation! You had a damn good idea where this story would lead before you read it yet you read it anyway and then break out your macho shit?

The "I wouldn't put up with this slut" facade!

quinn roganquinn roganalmost 13 years ago
Fuck the begrudgers!

Great story, Tony. I don't know whether it's true or not, but it's very, very credible. My wife had a similar encounter with a stranger and, while, in the end, she didn't take up his invitation to join him in his hotel room, the temptation was huge, and she did ocasionally subsequently regret it. Her thought processes were very much along the same lines as your wife's and I have to say I now wish she had yielded to temptation - then told me about it afterwards. I can't understand these wierdos who read stories like these, then abuse the authors for putting into words what the abusers secretly want, but can't even admit to themselves. Keep them coming - five-star effort!

Quinn Rogan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love the comments from the haters....

Like "Checkocoot" or what ever. Do these people ever figure out that they are saying far more about themselves than the story. I view them as the gay hating guys that are caught giving blowjobs...and try to keep saying..."I'm not gay"...maybe they are not gay but I'd think spending a bunch of time with a lot of other guys' cocks in your mouth on a one-on-one basis might make you at least "bi".

I know that my own feelings on these twits range from pity...what kind of masochist reads stories they claim to "hate" to disgust...as in man up and admit it turns you on... But overall most the time I have to admit I think they are really, really stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
There is a warning at the beginning of this story, if you dont like Cuckold theme, skip it.

So, you morons, if you don't like this theme then, DON'T READ IT.

Is that so hard to understand ?

magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years ago
Well handled

This is a difficult subject and not an easy one to write about well. This tale is one of the better efforts.

Like others who post, I will never understand the comments from those who may dislike the subject matter, yet well warned choose to continue?

Sexual experimentation is so common in real life as be more the norm than not.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

One of the best I have read, thanks Tony...

To those who are not convinced by the content, let me share my previous experiment. I was 'Mike' twelve years when I met a petite asian girl who was 29 and I was 46. We went to bed a day after we met and when we finished our first love making and about twenty minutes later while still lying on the bed, she called her husband on her cell phone and described the whole session to him. While still talking to him, I went behind her, lifted her panties aside and penetrated her the second time and that cut her off from the conversation. We make love three times on the this first encounter but unlike shy wife's first date, we continued our activities for the next 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
✩✩✩✩✩ 

Kim liked the idea of being discretely promiscuous. I believe married women as a whole adore the idea... it is in their very nature as a womanly need. If men and women were to share their inner thoughts and recognize how our human DNA is programmed, there would be far fewer divorces. For the writer to transcribe this tale is a style that clearly flows and titillates merits ✩✩✩✩✩ .

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Nicely told tale of an adventurous wife

Not exactly a 'date!' it's a drop-in. The Bull didn't even buy her coffee! Or invest in a condom! Or kiss her on her porch after taking her home! No date. Too bad!

I have a feeling more guys will get evaluated as 'seriously handsome' now that the ice has been broken! Or more scrutiny of guys will result - maybe with some Hubby-help on scouting! He seems to be the primary beneficiary ... Well, maybe after Sweetie!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Very good and I enjoyed it, but...

You appear to have virtually rewritten it as 'Kay's Story' a few months later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ah! The Memories!

My first wife often had affairs that I prompted and approved. In our 13 years of marriage, she had sunk at least a dozen cocks in her pussy, some of them repeatedly. I never disapproved and we had a fine sexual relationship. As a matter of fact, if our marriage had only depended on sex, we'd still be inseparable. She would often describe her encounters in intimate details and I often ended up fucking her, sometimes only hours after. This story may be true or false (doesn't really matter), but I can assure you that it describes a definite reality in some peoples lives. Well written, and thanks for the memories it brought me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another fucking American

who can't even spell diarrhoea.

wylderoswylderosover 11 years ago
Kudos!

I love these kinds of stories and this one far above the general run of this particular genre. Very arousing and erotic; in part because the relationship of wife and husband is so wonderful as co-conspirators to each other's erotic life! They truly love each other, the act is without thought of revenge or malice or humiliation; the act brings them both joy and pleasure. The writing is excellent, including the dialogue, excellent, excellent; I look forward to any work by this author. Thank you!

fevermanfevermanabout 11 years ago
Very well done

Excellent story, paced well and presented the shy wife's values in a realistic and very believable way. I thoroughly enjoy this fine, short work. 5 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tallentless drivel.

Boring and predictable. 1 star.

screwherscrewherover 10 years ago
My wife

Very exciting story and probably a lot of husband's secret fantasy. A part of me kind of likes the idea of another man taking my wife to a hotel room and screwing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

good story will there be a continued version

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed it

dldysartdldysartover 9 years ago
great story.

i have read several of your stories so far and really get aroused.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet, Loving Story!

We really liked this story because there was a warmth between the couple, this was a shared fantasy, and she called the husband at the last minute to let him call it off if he wanted to. The story was even better because it was narrated from the wife´s perspective and she was originally shy.

My wife was not a virgin when we married however, she certainly want not sexually experienced either. After a decade and a half of marriage we started having the same discussion as the couple in this story. We agreed she could take a lover if, in her words “…she accidentally ran into someone that she had good chemistry with..” Well wouldn´t you know it, in the the last few years she has had about half a dozen one night stands with business men.

This lifestyle, when open and thoughtfully shared is wonderful. Thank you for the great story!

andyshandleandyshandlealmost 9 years ago
Nicely written and would like it to be true, enjoyed it a lot 😉😀

Hi Tony

Really enjoyed that and will definitely be sending to my partners email for her to read too, well written and thoughtfully presented, looking forward to more of the same from you 😊.

Also a nice scenario as both of them were aware and agreeable to the activities and benefited from the recounting of the encounter afterwards.

Oh and to all the haters and negative comment writers, if you don't like this genre of story find something you do like and if you ain't got nowt nice to say say nowt !!!.

Thanks for sharing

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 8 years ago
Masterfu

I enjoyed this immensely. You're a fine author that creates believable characters, dialogue, and story plots. You write from the position of experience and not fantasy. Well done! Well done indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good

This is authentic and I have to say my wife was reluctant and very shy but when after a few years of my continually asking her to be shared and she finally enjoyed another man and me sharing her she wanted more.

Now she goes on dates with a few regulars and as a married couple we are blissfully happy.

So great story or maybe account

SloppyLSloppyLover 6 years ago
She's not the only one

My wife is a very discreet slut. After her first time she said she enjoyed it so much she wanted to do it again. For five years now she has been having sex about once every six weeks with strangers. I am happy that she is open about it with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Surprised?

I was at work, got a call from the wife. 20 years married, just us, not even a clue about any illicit desires. She told me she had met a guy at the store, they were talking, and he was interested.

"Interested? In what?" I drew a blank for a moment.

"In.. me, honey." She said.

I was floored, didn't say anything.

"Can I? Just this once?" She asked me. Now it was in my head to say no, but I told her she could if she really wanted to. (A bit of guilt on my part, I admit I strayed twice myself but it had been years) For nearly 6 hours, I heard nothing and was getting concerned. She came home at about 8 PM that night. We just looked at each other, then she told me she loved me and started crying. Said she felt dirty, because she enjoyed it and wasn't supposed to. She said she needed to, because she had been feeling not attractive as she got older, and the guy was very young. She said he wasn't very big but he was very hard, and managed two times. No oral or any of that although he did lick her breasts.

I didn't say anything as she told me everything that happened.

Then, "Please?" she said, and I knew what to do so I reclaimed her.

We did talk it out, it all worked out OK and there have been no repeats.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
@ Surprised

Very hot and I hope you reassured her that everything was ok. No, not just ok but great! I'd love to hear more of the story. I love impromptu meetings and hookups in normal everyday situations. "Flash Fucks" are so much hotter than planned events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lovely, Sweet, Erotic Story

My wife and I really liked this story, especially this shy wife's decision to be "discreetly promiscuous", in the future, if the right opportunity presented itself again. Also, the wife's requiring a seriously" attractive lover, was realistic. In fact, most women do occasionally meet men that are "seriously" attractive to them. It is a shame that monogamy is so ingrained in our culture that they cannot simply do what would come naturally to them.

Even when I first met my wife, as a young woman, she dressed elegantly and with class. She knew how to coordinate, accessorize, and wore a minimal amount of makeup and jewelry. I think because her way of dressing was so understated, it actually allowed her sexuality to just shine through. Men were definitely attracted to her and she found that very exciting.

She is Argentinian and, after we married, I always made sure to send her back there two or three times a year to keep in touch with her family. She liked to go out to coffee shops and art galleries where the people were well dressed. And, when we Skyped, I would tease her "Well how many guys hit on you today?" She would always blush, but, in an excited voice say "Oh, only five or six today!"

Our Skype talks became more racy, and fairly soon we were jerking off together on-line as she described this or that guy that she found attractive. She would describe how elegantly the man, or men, were dressed, which she really liked. Once, I said, "Well would you like to see them undressed?" Shocked, she looked at me and simply, honestly said, "Yes."

That was 15 years ago and now, after more than three dozen trips back home, she has spread her legs for about 20 different men. All of which were extremely sharp dressers.

Women are just like men, they get bored and they like variety. Why should I deny her the opportunity to be "discreetly promiscuous" occasionally?

Again, we really liked your story because it just flowed naturally, all of the characters were decent people, and it was all up front.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

What a great story, I've never wanked or cummed as hard as I have imagining it was me who your wife was fucking, I only wish I could meet her and spend a few hours alone with her,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10 stars

The anonymous family are a bunch of inbred morons. We had the experience and loved it. Our friend cared about my wife being satisfied. She loves her pussy gone down on and our friend was very accommodating. We all came.. My wife for the first time in her life had the cum of two men in her. What a feeling to slide my dick into my wife with his cum as our lube. Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. If you don't like the thought go away and quit your bitching here... Great story. Been there.

dukeofearl@gmx.com

OldgalukOldgalukover 4 years ago
Excellent

A couple of points on a terrific story. Women authors do use the word cunt. This reminds me of my first experience when I first fucked a stranger, see my story "My first strange cock. " It was an incredible experience for both of us. I too got kicked by the tossers who read these stories and then rubbish them but I put it down to their shame at the fantasies they have. Please continue to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 1st time

I ran into a guy I had a crush on in high school at the grocery store. We chatted, he was married now, and the crush was still there, he was very nice looking. Up until then all my hubby and I had done was some mild flashing and a few trips to a nude beach but he had suggested a few times that if..? Then it was up to me.

So I asked the guy, he had given me his phone number, I just asked him straight out to do me, and maybe even let my hubby watch. He was up for it, that night we had sex twice and from then on once or twice a month. I like it, he isn't huge but wow does he get hard!!

After my hubby always fills me up, he is huge. It's lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Something strange about your husband...

I skim read this for the second time, the long beginning build up. Everything your husband said for those first years before you 'acted out' his fantasies indicated that he WANTED TO BE THERE WITH YOU, AND SEE ANYTHING YOU DID with another man. Then, when you finally say you are going to bed with a stranger, he all of a sudden is willing to allow you to go it alone.

Doesn't jibe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED this story, gave you a 5.0 = 100%.

Kim is a keeper. Full stop.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Dang Hot story! 10 stars for Tony! O looked the story cause it seems so real. Plausible and exciting. Sending your wife out to a bar to get picked up bas gone on forever. So Hot!!!

QuantockQuantockalmost 2 years ago

Yet another hot story, yet if I had the skill to write it, it would almost be recounting experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""Laid together afterwards Paul asked me if I would take a lover again.' LAID?? What is the meaning here? Maybe it was supposed to read: " Lying together"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plausible, but what if the stranger was lying and had an std.

wantstowatch19wantstowatch19over 1 year ago

So wanted my wife to do this, it is so horny,I'd love to fuck her after another guy

dallasdandydallasdandyover 1 year ago

Great in every respect; no long, drawn-out descriptions of ANYTHING, no meaningless conversation, no pretentiousness, no exaggerations to impress the reader. Pretty damn good!

dallasdandydallasdandyover 1 year ago

The story war great, but it's a STORY ! All the hyper-critical people who thought this or that about how the story SHOULD have been written should realize that fact This was the product of the writers mind, expressed her way with her choice of words. I read all the comments and some people need to get a life and some need NOT to make a "comment" into a short story. Write your own fuckin' story and submit it. Final word from me; at least two people wrote and shared their opinion about the character's use of the word cunt. You are of limited experience, learn something rather than being critical 'cause women DO use the term. Readily, and not just when excited.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is how stories like this should be

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

This is a Wonderful Hot Erotic story! I’ve just discovered your stories. Their fulfillment of a long term fantasy that has played in their relationship is wonderful. Looking forward to reading more of “The Shy Wife” stories/series. Thank You!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

A short, well-written erotic gem of Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She is soon gone. Husband needs to walk away at earliest opportunity.

DoubleduttyDoubledutty14 days ago

Good story. The best part was the trust, communication and the passion. People get bored in a relationship. Being able to clearly communicate with your partner is a beautiful thing. Eroticism had by all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1512 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...