All Comments on 'Mandingo Row'

by scatwoman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
NymphSaysNymphSaysover 12 years ago
Perfect story, perfect illustration

Scatwoman,

This story is, of course, the logical extreme of the absurd sexual fantasies for which so many readers like "Anonymous" actually come to this site. However, this "Anonymous" -- multiple "Anonymous"es or in fact just one "Anonymous", who knows? -- has missed the irony. So when he/she reads about drinking piss and eating shit, he/she responds with juvenile anger. However, this same "Anonymous" probably masturbates himself/herself silly when reading about some hapless yet ridiculously ecstatic character swallowing quarts of someone's cum (ugh!) and then begging for more. (Double ugh!)

As for "Anonymous"'s comments that you just must be "racist" for writing this way, my guess is that it never occurred to "Anonymous" to write an outraged note to any literotica.com authors that their work was sexist against women -- or against men, in many instances? Really, "Anonymous" is clearly himself/herself just some racist whose nerve you stung with your well-drawn illustrations and well-chosen words.

"Anonymous" -- remember, it's just a story. A fantasy. :-)

You know, Scatwoman, you must have really offended the literary sensibilities of "Anonymous", who I'm sure, came to this site in search of only the highest-minded writing available. Shame on you. LOL. ;-)

passionfever2passionfever2over 12 years ago
Not my cup of tea, but...........

I am not into the scat but have had a golden shower, it was kind of a turn on.

Wow, are the "anons" out in brutal force on here. My question to any of them. Why are u reading these kind of stories if you can't stand the content.

To me that is masochism. I will bet that most of the vile remarks are from guys that are sitting there jacking off with one hand and one finger typing with the other.

Go read something else or quit bitching.

Like I say I am not into this kind of thing but would invite you anons to visit my sight and see what kind of vile and nasty things you have to say about me and my stories. They are based on our life experiences. And we really enjoy it.

scatwomanscatwomanover 12 years agoAuthor
Anonymous is mad!

Hehe, I actually find all the comments by "anonymous" pretty funny. It says more about them then about me! I'm fine with what I write about - they're the ones that are obviously very disturbed individuals. While these aren't my best written stories (mostly because they're captions for illustrations and not full stories of their own), they're all along the same lines as my other work - none of which drew the ire that I apparently brought out in "Anonymous". What's funny is how he sought out all the stories I posted so he could say how bad they all are! The funny thing is, this has no effect on me and I'll forget about it by tomorrow. Whoever "anonymous" is, he's subjected himself to such obvious trauma that his psychic scars may never heal, poor guy... :)

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 12 years ago
Delicious

Please give more more!!! I came so hard I readit twice! Love this filth!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hey Scatwoman? You have a very strange view of the world. Most readers that hate a story stop reading read to the end and then vote 1 star. The only readers that read to the end are like minded people like you who enjoy this fetish Passionfever should hook up with you and you could write a story about how you feed her your shit and vice versa. Try putting your stories in the Fetish section where other likeminded people hang out you will get much better scores and your stories will be praised to the hilt. you should really know your readership your recent stories are in the wrong place. Your fetish for eating shit and drinking piss and humiliating white men is not generally accepted by most passer by readers on this site.

scatwomanscatwomanover 12 years agoAuthor
Fetish section?

interesting - i didn't know that the fetish section was for scat, etc. It's such a broad generic term (fetish)that it could mean anything. I wonder if i can reclassify my stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's simple. Resubmit your story typeing the title(Mandingo Row) and the word EDIT before it and then place the story in the section you want to. To make sure tell the site editors what section you want the story in by writing it in the Monderators box in the story posting section. Ask any writers or ask the webmasters they will tell you what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good work

Not a big fan of cuckold but this one was pretty good.

clem45clem45almost 12 years ago
Another great story.

This is one lucky white couple. Very hot illustration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Being USED, YAH!!!!!!!!

Great beginning,. More description if the "using" phase would be great!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

although a bit extreme. she is supposed to be his wife right? no sex with hubby, no respect, no love, why are they married? the story is definitely jerk off material. my first wife entertained a lot of what happened to a point, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, am I sick, I guess in some peoples eyes. if there was a second chapter to this story, I would hope that the wife talks to hubby and reinforces her love for him, and at least ask him to go along with some of her desires. at least then he has a choice as what to do with his future, their future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Sounds like my ideal life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was in until shitting in his mouth! So you have accomplshed something I now know I am a cocksucker and at least a crossdresser and I love to swallow other men's cum but. I draw the line at eating shit, phooey!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscatwoman@scatwoman
611 Followers
First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning! A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES