All Comments on 'Becoming a Slut!'

by tsjenny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Double sexy.

Double sexy story with both transsexual and voyeur treats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

please keep posting more

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
good start

You write well. I can't say I'm normally interested in this subject, but I am going to watch for the second chapter.

Lord PhoenixLord Phoenixover 12 years ago

Lovely story hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Start

I hope there is more to come.

toni49toni49over 12 years ago
real good start

and yes keep it cumming sounds like its just going to get hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Horny Bitch

liked the story although it was too short. Looking forward to more. I grew up living with my sister and Mother. Mom was also a whore and just like in your story I enjoyed watching her getting fucked and giving head. I got to a point where I needed to try sex with a female so I began fucking and eating my sister. The feelings lacked something and it dawned on me that what I needed was to be the bitch being fucked. I shortly began my career as a crossdressing cum slut whore. I would bring guys home with me and give them head and my ass while my sister fingered herself. Eventually, I timed it to where my mother would walk in on me with a cock up my ass while dressed as a cunt. We talked about everything related to being a queer bitch. I agreed to fuck her for awhile to make sure of my desires and while she had a very nice pussy it wasn't for me. What I did enjoy was sucking the cocks she brought home to get them ready to pound her cunt and cleaning up the cock and her pussy once they shot off. It didn't take long before both mom and I were being fucked at the same time. We got into gangbanging and found that to satisfy our needs. We still provide all the pussy and ass we can to any and every cock that wants it.We are definitely sluts and love it. I now have a nice set of large tits to go with my hot ass. I still eat mom out and suck the cocks for her, in addition to those cocks for my own use. I dress full time as a woman and with the hormones I take I'm much more of a woman than i could have ever been as a man.

ravbobravbobalmost 11 years ago

keep writing jenny your story is captivating

UncleJimUncleJimabout 10 years ago
MORE!

I hope this isn't all! My preference in erotic reading is for more graphic detail, but this is an awfully sexy intro. I'm going to feel awfully cheated if I can't find the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I transform into a cock hungry whore as soon as I slip my sexy pantys and fishnet stockings on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real turn on.

I want to keep my cock, but wearing lace panties while sucking off another cock and getting fucked up the ass is close to ideal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Jenny, you are a sexy slut.....my cock is throbbing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous