All Comments on 'Fun Fun Fun Fun'

by 08abbey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
THE BEACH BOYS

INSTEAD OF A TBIRD, HE SHOULD TAKE THE CUCUMBER AWAY AND REDEFINE THEIR RELATIONSHIP. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why are these people married?

The bitch wife cares nothing for her cuckboy. Only sad braindead little cucks will enjoy this pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
another person

another person who writes to piss people off, they give no information on their bio because they know how sick there are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yep, writes just to piss people off.

No sane person would write such crap unless 1) they are seriously sick themselves, or 2) just wants to piss people off. Well, maybe there is a 3): 3) is sick AND writes to piss people off.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
No comment . . .

. . . on the behavior that sounds very '60's, just on the two narrator technique. I thought you carried it well for the first two thirds of the story. It helped you build and maintain a sense of pace and movement, maybe flow is a better term here, but I think you gave up on the sense of movement when momma was off in the dark corner doing the sex dance with stranger. Since the story makes clear that hubby watched the back and forth would fit here too.

In the whole a well told tale, lots told and lots left to the imagination of readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice read

Great tale and well written. Would enjoy another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it ! 5*****

been there, done that - so I can relate, but I'm no cum-eater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get Serous!!

People don't act or say the things you have your characters do and say.

What woman/wife is going to sit and wait IN THE CAR in the parking lot while her hubby goes shopping in Walmart?!?! NEVER FUCKING HAPPENS!!!

A guy doesn't walk up to another guy he has just seen fondling his wife's breasts thru the car window and ask "Are you all right?". No, much more likely would be "Get lost/fuck off/go away/I've called the police/I'm going to kill you!/Get your fucking hands off my wife!". And if wifey isn't ready to press charges for sexual assault, out of the car she goes - the nig can have her!

NO MAN leaves his wife/girlfriend alone (especially one wearing a crotchless body stocking and no panties) in the MIDDLE OF A ROCK CONCERT to get "drinks"!!! NEVER HAS HAPPENED and NEVER WILL HAPPEN!!

At this point, I stopped reading this TOO STUPID for words "story". I recommend you take up a hobby more suited to your intelligence and abilities - have you ever tried finger-painting?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Fun for a whore

Great fun for the whore wife, and poor Sean discovers that he is a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous