All Comments on 'The Awakening of Kristen Ch. 06'

by ReggaeMan

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Mystery is the story abut betrayal or group sex?

I usually don’t like stories of betrayal but unlike most this one isn’t east to determine which women is going to betray who or who they are trying to steal.

Starting with Kristen what married women would go to another women’s home with the express intent of having sex with them if they loved and was as grateful to her husband for what he did to rid her of her demons unless she was lying about her feelings or just plain stupid? This question is even more appropriate since she admits in submission 3 that she knows she may have destroyed her marriage to Jason. I would also why she was willing to talk with Rachel about including Mark in their sexual relations before knowing what would happen once Jason was told about the situation between her and Rachel? My last question is why would Kristen engage in rough sex with Rachel just before Jason comes home which is going to deny him vaginal sex with Kristen? I think Kirsten is a deceptive, a liar and cares about no one but herself.

Rachel was she cyber stalking Kirsten or she on the online chat site by coincidence? When she made plans with Kristen for Kristen to come over for dinner knowing she was sexually frustrated was her plan to try and seduce Kristen that would explain why she dressed for seduction instead of comfort. We know from the story that Rachel and Mike, Kristen and Jason double dated so from those encounters did Rachel decide she wanted Jason for her own and will use the sex games to steal Jason from Kristen? The other side of that question is since Rachel has had close contact with Kristen because of their business dealings she has developed strong feelings for Kristen and wants her for her own? Both of these questions can be true because I don’t believe Rachel is being truthful with Kristen about not wanting to break up Kristen’s and Jason’s Marriage and she did not express verbally when Kristen told said to Jason "Baby, I love you. I can't wait for you to get home" and Rachel thought but did not express verbally "Me too," this could mean 3 things: I can’t wait to start our group sex sessions or I can’t wait to show Jason I am a better sex partner than Kristen and steal him from her or I can’t wait to have Jason there to show Kristen I am the better sex partner and steal her from Jason.

The other possibility is it is going to end as nothing more than a story about group sex with no harm no foul.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Why

Why wouldn’t a cuck be delighted with the whore’s adventures?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous