All Comments on 'Dominant vs. Submissive'

by tow2b

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
EdgarJames34EdgarJames34almost 13 years ago
you are not alone

I am sure WE are not alone in this...

we have a need to secure our own submissiveness within a culture that demands our dominance...

you need to remember that our culture is primarily dominant...while our/your personal nature is submissive...

perhaps a professional dominant for you will help relieve your tension...

your signifigant other will not have to perform at such a high level in meeting your needs...

This is not easy for either of you, but she has shown great courage in giving you this option...

perhaps you should take a submissive approach and accept...

JMO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, yes, I think....

I agree with you on several points, although you may/might be oversimplifying the issues. There may be more to it than you state.

And yet I am in the same boat, with regards to work/home life. We differ on some points, but they are small differences, on the whole I think you nailed the subject on the head. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Talk

This is a wonderful article! You should talk to your wife ...she should go to counseling with you and even a Dom..she should not just let you go get this taken care of by a professional. That's like taking a child to a toy store once you start having your needs fulfilled you won't want to leave the Dom.. I really think you should explore but if you want to keep your marriage do the exploring together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous