All Comments on 'Lisa's Suggestions for Happy Swinging'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next:How to contract STD

Go to a slum with hubby each with a vial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Moors?

Moors are Arabic people from North Africa or " a type of habitat found in upland areas that is characterized by low growing vegetation on acidic soils".

The first may be erotic; the second unlikely to be.

Perhaps you meant "mores"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sound Advice!

Having been in open (and healthy, no STDs, silly fearful trolls) relationships most of my life, I found your suggestions to be familiar advice, written clearly and backed up with solid observations about women, from a woman. A real view of the inside of a lifestyle many fantasize about, but rarely have the faith in love to experience. Probably why scared men gotta be haters... And yeah, the morals of a society is spelled "mores", yet I understood what you were talking about, as would most people who'd understand the word in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"Since I started posting stories of my playtime adventures I have received numerous requests asking how to get wives involved in this lifestyle."

BULLSHIT.

blueslkblueslkalmost 13 years ago
Classy, classy!

The ATs (Anonymous Taliban) strike again. What must their lives be like?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The last comment mentioned the "Anon Taliban" so what is your REAL name? mr or mrs blueslk? of course you are a "Anon Taliban" as well that hates other peoples opinions. That sounds just like the REAL Taliban. He or she should join the real Taliban and join the Nazi party as well they hate free speech too.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Issues with your How-To

After reading your posting I found several problems with your story. First problem is your posting really does not go into any great length about the issue women face about the message they receive about being a good wife and being a good girl. You suggest that porn and going to swinger's club is the solution. However you forget to recognize that the process to help a woman get comfortable with the idea can take years, it may not always be possible to over come that hurdle, and it requires her husband to be supportive.

Second problem, you neglect that not every couple that may read this article lives near a swingers club. Those who live in rural states for example Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, parts of Nebraska and Kansas may live live literally hundreds of miles from the nearest club. How do these couples who want to try swinging participate? Since they do not live near a club does that mean they are excluded from the experience?

Third problem, is you equate swinging to an open relationship. Personally, I disagree with that comparison. From my experience only a small percentage of couples that try group sex (e.g. threesome, foursome, orgy, greedy girls / bukkake, gang bang) actually make it a part of their sexual repertoire. In addition, I do feel there are qualitative differences between swinging and an open relationship. My feeling, the difference lies in the degree to which emotional monogamy exists in the couple's relationship. This means not all swingers have open relationships and not all couples that have an open relationship are swingers.

Fourth problem, is your logical structure of this opinion piece. For example, about 2/3 of the way down you state, "If you follow these suggestions you just might succeed in convincing her to give it a try." To me this seems out of place and should come at the end. This gives, me as the reader, confusion as why you continue on and do not properly conclude your article.

Fifth problem, you talk about issues that males can have even though this article is written for males to help their female partner over come some common issues that are encountered or for females to guide them in taking their first step. To me this is something that should come in another piece, I find it is irrelevant, and I find it serves as a distraction.

Sixth problem, I find that you neglect the issues that women can face, such as wanting to preserve the relationship and investing time in building the relationship. Along that line, you neglect to mention that compromise is needed but not at the cost giving up core beliefs. Finally along this line, you neglect to mention that using pressure, using this type of activity to fix a relationship, or using it to add spice to a relationship can lead to problems. Such problems that can be encountered may included feeling guilty, depression, anger, or it can bring forward underlying relationship issues.

Seventh problem, you neglect to mention that this activity is not suited for every couple, especially those that have relationship issues or issues of jealousy. Also you do not mention that it is risky and the decision needs to be carefully considered.

Finally, I will agree with other posters about the amount of advice you are asked for on how to get a wife into this is not a lot and the advice you has posted in this article, I feel, is severely lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
moors ?

Mores is the Latin plural of mor/mos and means "acquired customs and manners"; social and moral conventions

seawardsailorseawardsailoralmost 13 years ago
Nice

Thanks, Good artical, Hope to hear more advice when you have time. Any and all is good. Please keep it up

BillH27284BillH27284almost 13 years ago
Nailed it

Hey guys,

Been a swinging couple since we met, and you nailed it. Know your rules, don't violate, change them as you feel comforatable. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"In today's society some of the old moors have been toned down"

Are you referring to heathland or 16th Century black people? Or do you mean "mores"?

insincereinsincereover 10 years ago
Hi Lisa,

Can you please give me ideas on how to hold an erotic masquerade party? It needs to 'unfold' delicately as my husband isn't as broad minded as me. I'd love to surprise him with this but not go over the top

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous