All Comments on 'Star Trek: Starjumper Episode 01'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaitreNuitMaitreNuitalmost 13 years ago
Star Treck isn't my field of interest

But sure enough a Star Treck fic written by you is worth reading it.

I'm impressed by the story's quality and style. You've taken your time to really compose characters and prepare the story to be big.

I'm looking forward to see, what the story will be like...

Count me in as an interested reader, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mass Effect

So how much of this story did you take from Mass Effect 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting But...

Last time I checked lying about your health to get someone in the sack was still legal. A sign of poor character, true, but not a crime. And if the ship headed for the Gamma Quadrant is at DS9, why not use the wormhole already there?

gotranegotraneabout 9 years ago
Interesting, But What Happened To The Sex?!

Technically sound, but a lot more details about the uniforms would be appreciated. Speaking of which, I was hoping for a throwback to the original uniform from the original series. Also, and getting back to the subject at hand, they were so much sexier!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
761 Followers
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES