All Comments on 'How His Mom Changed His Life'

by Axteuffel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

shit grammer, but not bad storyline..........

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 13 years ago

That was wicked hot, but the please use

an editor from now one the grammar and

spelling errors nearly killed it for me.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: shit grammer

The word is spelled "grammar."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
difficult word

storyline was good but you cant workout. sentence is hard to understand. you must take care on next.

in my 17th birthday mom(47) and me shower together but she dont allow her nudity, she showerd in a violet bra and panty that not quite a thong. but i saw enjoy her butt curve like she wore nothing. i hugged her a chance, kiss her chick just a mother son kiss and touch her butt curve which made her some little anger. she then later calm and told me not to do this again because she is my mother, its enough that hersef bath with me in bra panty.

that was the birthday present i ever get.

AxteuffelAxteuffelalmost 13 years agoAuthor
From the author

Sorry, but I'm not a native English speaker. So there aren't many chances for me to improve my grammar. For spelling I used Microsoft Office to check my text and this is the result...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story some truth

Very interesting story. A lot of good ideas and honesty. Many mom's would help sons out to satisfy unusual needs but would be strict and in control. Keep writing, you have good feelings..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A hot storyline and concept

Having his hot sexy mother showing him all about sex is a good theme, and I hope that there is more to come.

There were a few rough spots that distracted me while reading, but I got through the text and understood the root of the story.

It would make the reading of the story a little more pleasant if those rough spots were cleaned up.

Thanks for the read.

Cessna675Cessna675over 12 years ago
More Please

Do continue on with your story, this is a good start tosomething that can only get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I had a similar experience.

We were on some new, very well padded carpeting. We were watching a porno together, and my mom took of her shirt and bra. She undid my pants and started sucking my cock. She's so sexy the way she looks at me, and I love to watch her mouth work me. I told her I couldn't take it any more and pushed her back on the floor. I pulled off her shorts and panties, and got completely naked myself. I entered her missionary position, and started pumping her hard. Something about the hardness of the floor, but the cushion of the carpet, seemed to give me more leverage. It was an incredible fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Beer

Did the mother grab the son the beer she offered him a couple of times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is an excellent story!

I was struck by the subtitle, "A son is initiated by his mother into sex." If you think about it, that makes perfect sense. All along his mother taught him new things, from how to use the bathroom to how to tie his shoes. It's natural that mom is the one to teach her boy what his penis is for besides peeing. Also to open his young mind to the wonders of that hairy hole between her thighs that the kid came out of. Mothers will always find that their sons are eager learners--they discover that the very sight of their own mother's cunt gets them so hard their young cock is practically busting of their pants and they're about to blow their young balls right in their shorts. Moms are flattered by the reaction of their darling baby boys, and as females their luscious hairy cunts start leaking like a faucet. The solution is obvious. Baby boy sticks his fat young cock up his mommy's legs, pumps away like mad, and splatters a huge helping of semen up the twat of all his dreams. Now mom understands the wise old saying, "a son-fucked twat is a happy twat."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous