All Comments on 'My Boss and Master Ch. 02'

by MitchCapslock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Wow

very nice, the panties almost matching the wifes , I loved that part.

next please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Please keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

This had a good flow, it got me stiff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anxious

Please keep the story going. I like it.

lacydresserlacydresseralmost 13 years ago
Oh Baby!!!

You really got this "gurl" all "horned up." My smooth "little clitty" just spewed my essence into the pretty pink lace panties in which "she" now rests. Thank you for encapsulating a lifetime of sexual misadventures and leaving me in the afterglow of orgasmic bliss. May the chapters cum and cum and cum......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My Boss and Master - 2

Hi,

I am a mature bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much, I wish I had a boss I could satisfy sexually.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just finished playing to this story!!

I have just finished playing with my gorgeous cock reading your story. I am covered in my own cum & would love someone to lick it all off me. I smell of sex!!

I love wearing little undies & love posing in the gym when getting dressed knowing that lads are getting hard. I excuse myself & have a quick play before I go home.

I would love this story to happen to me.

Thanks for the memories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

I loved this 2nd chapter. I too would love to suck my boss' cock. I've seen it in the gym shower and it's huge. I'm a cocksucker and crossdresser too. I can't wait to read the next chapter, when your boss fucks you with his big cock. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous